Copenhagen Conference and Revelation

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on December 20, 2009 at 15:25:07:

Copenhagen Conference and Revelation

The United Nations Climate Change Conference took place in Copenhagen, Denmark between 7 December and 18 December 2009. Concern for planet earth compelled the nations to seriously debate in Copenhagen how the air that surrounds the earth and the sea can in future be kept cleaner. The polluted air the scientists tell us is causing global warming and climate change.

Statistics

Global carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions from the burning of fossil fuels stood at a record 8.38 gigatons of carbon (GtC) in 2006, 20 percent above the level in 2000. Emissions grew 3.1 percent a year between 2000 and 2006, more than twice the rate of growth during the 1990s. Carbon dioxide emissions have been growing steadily for 200 years, since fossil fuel burning began on a large scale at the start of the Industrial Revolution. But the growth in emissions is now accelerating despite unambiguous evidence that carbon dioxide is warming the planet and disrupting ecosystems around the globe.

(According to another source) In 2007, global emissions of carbon dioxide (CO2) from fossil fuel use and cement production increased by 3.1%, which was less than the 3.5% increase in 2006.

(According to another source) Overall, global CO2 emissions from fossil fuels increased 29% between 2000 and 2008 and 41% from 1990-2008, and the current concentration of CO2 in the atmosphere is now at its highest in at least 2 million years, according to a new study in the journal Nature Geoscience.

The Arctic melt

I am not a scientist but the melting of the ice in the Arctic regions seems to me to be alarmingly rapid
As of June 7, 2008 data showed that the vast expanse of ice at the top of the world was some 55,800 square miles smaller than it was on the same date the previous year, according to a University of Colorado researcher. In May 2008, sea-ice extent was slightly larger than in May 2007. But the melt rate during the month – some 3,000 square miles a day – was faster, according to the National Snow and Ice Data Center in Boulder, Colo.

The ice’s seasonal shrinkage in 2007 broke records, reaching a September minimum of 2.6 million square miles – some 23 percent smaller than the previous record, set in 2005.
In September 2008 NASA issued a preliminary report confirming environmentalists' fears of disappearing sea ice at the Arctic.

The report stated:

Sea ice is the thick permanent ice formed by frozen ocean water that remains even as seasonal ice melts away in the summer. In the past, it covered about 60 percent of the Arctic.

The sea ice at the Arctic was found to have melted away by as much as half. The perennial ice used to cover 50 to 60 percent of the Arctic, but in the winter of 2008 it covered less than 30 percent.

It was the second-smallest amount of coverage since NASA began monitoring the situation in 1979. The Artic's sea ice coverage September 2008 was about 33 percent below average, compared with the record low of 39 percent below average recorded in 2007.

Revelation

The reason that I am concerned about the above statistics is because these dramatic increases have occurred in the time since I believe it was made known to me that we are near the end time. I say this for an insight into the understanding of Revelation was made known to me through a Devine intercession.

At Copenhagen the nations could not reach an agreement that would ensure that the increase in greenhouse gasses would sufficiently be curbed to avoid the rising of the oceans and the severity of storms by 2050.

The above statistics of changes are happening far quicker than the scientists could have imagined in the 1990’s. I would not be carrying out, I believe, my Godly inspired purpose to inform that we are near the end time in the light of the dramatic increase in statistics in the last decade.

The climate changes and freak weather that the planet is experiencing at the present time is revealed in the symbolism of Revelation.

As I mentioned in the previous post I believe that because science tells us that great windstorms at the present time are a result of global warming, Revelation therefore also reveals global warming in the end time when it says that the four angels that hold back the four winds in the four corners of the earth are released (Rev 7:1 and 9:14).

In this post I wish to focus attention on the casting of the seventh vial: Rev 16:17-21

“17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.

19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

20 And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.

21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.”

Those who have read and studied my books and this website will know that Revelation has a very specific construction. Chapters and sections of chapters start at a specific point in history and then continue to near the end time or the end time. One of these sections is the casting of the seventh vial: Rev 16:17-21.

The time of the seventh vial according to my understanding of Revelation is actually playing out at the present time. I cannot stress this sufficiently THIS SECTION INDICATES THE LAST SIGNS WE SHALL SEE IN NATURE IN THE FINAL TIME. Revelation tells us that the casting of the seven vials are the last signs of God’s wrath. This is disclosed in the words “filled up” in Rev 15:1 “And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvelous, seven angels having the last seven plagues; for in them is filled up the wrath of God”. What is more these signs are the ultimate effects of pollution in the air.

The cause of global warming is in the air (atmosphere)

Climate change is caused by increasing levels of carbon dioxide (C02) and other polluting gases in our atmosphere. The gases trap heat by forming a blanket around the Earth, gradually raising the planet’s temperature.

What is concerning is that the more science tells us concerning the eventual effects of global warming the more the casting of the seventh vial shows the fulfillment of the prophecy.

Verse 17

“17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.”

This angel draws our attention to the “air”. Then God himself from the throne says that the time given to man is “done”. I believe that because it was made known to me that we are near the end time, that when the air is affected (polluted) as it is at the present time it is verifying that we are living the time of the casting of the seventh vial.

The understanding of Revelation

[“18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great. This verse I believe confirms my understanding of Revelation.

This verse (because it is part of the casting of the seventh vial) indicates that the understanding of the Revelation will come in the time that the air is affected. (For those who may not understand why I say this - because Revelation is linked to time its words can be understood in relation to history and to the present time. The meaning of the casting of the seventh vial can be understood because I know it is linked to the present time.)

(The ‘understanding of Revelation’ is revealed through the word “voices” and “thunders”. – In order to comprehend this readers should refer to my analysis of Rev Chapter 10.) The “earthquake” I believe refers to the to the Sumatra-Andaman earthquake of 26 Dec 2004. To me the happening of the Sumatra –Andaman earthquake, a ‘great earthquake’, after I had put the entire Revelation into its time measures, verifies the time of the casting of the vial in the air, the time that we can measure changes in the air and the end time. The earthquake was mighty and great in size but “mighty” and “great” too, because it was predicted in the prophecy of Revelation.]

Three major revelations will take place in the time of the pollution of the air.

Firstly, the economies of the cities of the globe will suffer.

“19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.”

This verse also has to do with the understanding of other sections of Revelation. The “great city” is the “global village” that is the entire economic, internet connected commercial world of the twenty-first century. In this way Revelation verifies its meaning and indicates what will happen in the end time.

This verse concerning Babylon reveals that there will be economic woes in the end time. But for those who always argue, but there have been numerous recessions and times of economic hardship. The casting of the seventh vial has to do with now, therefore likely indicates the recent economic downturn. As the global warming effects the earth in the time to come there will likely be further woes.

This verse reveals that mankind will in the end time no longer revere the message of the cross and the forgiveness of through the blood of Christ. This is revealed through the word ”cup” and therefore the wrath of God upon the earth.

Second sign of the affected air – the sea level is going to rise.

20 And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.

I believe that this verse indicates what the scientists are telling us, which is that the level of the sea water is going to rise and people will flee for their safety.

21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.”

Thirdly, greater rainstorms are predicted for the future as a result of polluted air. Revelation reveals that large hailstones will be seen. It seems that the appearance of great hailstones may be the “sign” that cause mankind to realize that God is pouring out his wrath. Why they will “blaspheme God” remains to be revealed. Scientists predict greater possibility of illness as a result of climate change.

The purpose of this post

The purpose of this post is to convey that it was made known to me that we are near the end time. Many can in no way presently believe that there is a God in control of what is happening on earth. They can however see the effects of polluted air and global warming. Possibly the prophecy of Revelation will make a connection between the unseen God and what is taking place in nature. Hopefully it will bring peace to those that hope that man can reverse the process of global warming.

Can the nations make a difference?

Man must try to do what he can, but ultimately it seems that the outcome is largely already out of our hands -I believe sooner rather than later.

Try in the time to come to find God in faith for this is the ultimate message of Revelation. God wishes to make known in the twenty-first century that the prophecy of Revelation is being fulfilled and man can be saved. The knowledge that God is in control and that there is life after death gives hope beyond that which happens on earth. He will always open the door of faith to those that genuinely seek it. Revelation tells us this and this is as true as the fulfillment of the prophecy of Revelation that is presently playing out before our eyes. Rev 3:20 “Behold I stand at the door and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.”

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]