Re: And the cities of the nations fell

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Curmudgeon on February 08, 2010 at 10:58:44:

In Reply to: And the cities of the nations fell posted by Elana Janson on February 06, 2010 at 16:18:58:

Yes Dr Janson......as the moral foundations of Western civilization bequeathed to us by by the early Christians are crumbling, so it may be that the physical foundations of the world are also crumbling!

The following is quoted from "I believe in the Church" by David Watson.

"THE ARMY OF GOD
At a major Charismatic conference in Rome in 1975, with ten thousand present, a number of prophecies were given, including this one:

BECAUSE I LOVE YOU I want to show you what I am doing in the world today. I want to prepare you for what is to come. Days of darkness are coming on the world, days of tribulation - buildings that are now standing will not be standing; supports that are there for my people now will not be there. I want you to be prepared, my people, to know me, to cleave to me, and to have me in a way deeper than ever before. I will lead you into the desert - I will strip you of everything that you are depending apon now, until you depend just on me. A time of darkness is coming apon the world, but a time of glory is coming for my Church.

I WILL POUR OUT ON YOU ALL THE GIFTS OF MY SPIRIT. I will prepare you for a spiritual combat. I will prepare you for a time of evangelism that the world has never seen. I speak to you now on the dawn of a new age for my Church. Prepare youselves for the action that I now begin. Things that you see around you will change. The combat that you must enter now will be different, and you need wisdom from God that you do not yet have.

OPEN YOUR HEARTS TO PREPARE YOURSELVES FOR ME, AND FOR THE DAYS I HAVE NOW BEGUN. My Church will be different, my people will be different. Difficulties and trials will come apon you. They will send for you to take your life, but I will support you. Come to me now. Band yourselves together now around me. I am calling you to receive my power. I am forming a mighty army. I am renewing my people - I will free the world."

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]