More earthquake and a windstorm

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on March 03, 2010 at 15:09:48:

Earthquake in Chile

Within a short while after the Haiti earthquake, and following the quakes of 2009 mentioned in my previous post, the nations of the globe, this past weekend, once again watched the scenes of devastation that followed the 8.8 quake with epicenter off the coast of Chile. Television images from the cities of Concepcion, Constitution, Talcahuano and Curico, close to epicentre, as well as the capital Santiago are evidence as to the degree to which the cities ‘fell’.

Xynthia batters western coast of Europe

A winter storm named "Xynthia" battered the western coast of Europe Sunday, its high winds downing trees and power lines and caused the death of 55 people. The tropical cyclone whipped the the coastal regions and brought heavy rain and flooding. How often do 55 people die in a storm? Quite phenomenal.

Revelation

According to Revelation the end time is the time of “the fall” of the cities of the nations (Rev 16:19). This verse signifies a spiritual falling away from the faith, but is seems also to signify a literal “fall” of cities as a result of the time of earthquake.

Four angels

The severity of the European storm seems to once again to be confirmation of extreme weather and particularly strong windstorms at this time. The present time that I believe the “four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds” (Rev 7:1) are being released (Rev 9:14). The four angels “to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea” (Rev 7:2). It is also once again the time of tension in the Middle East: Rev 9:14 “Loose the four angels that are bound in the great river Euphrates”. The repetition of the words “four angels” in these sections of Revelation, I believe signify that at the time of the great earthquakes and storms hostilities and unrest will come to pass in the Middle East and are part of the long “gathering” to the great battle Armageddon (Rev 16:16 and 19:19).

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]