Re: Weather in St Petersburg Russia

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on April 06, 2010 at 14:43:44:

In Reply to: Weather in St Petersburg Russia posted by Karin van Breda on March 28, 2010 at 03:05:05:

At the present time there is a prediction being published in the media that the "end" will come on a specific day in 2012. With the insight that I was given into the book Revelation I believe that I was given to know that we are living the end time and that at the present time we are seeing the signs of the end, but it is not possible for anyone on earth to know the actual date of the Return or the “end”.

Seems to be a contradiction

Readers should realize that there appears to be a contradiction in Scripture as to whether we shall know the end time. It is however not a contradiction, but actually I believe gives greater insight to the time when we see the signs of the end.

Matthew 24:36

36: But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

In this verse we are told by Jesus Christ that we shall not know the day or the hour of the Return, but Matthew 24 also indicates the signs of the end time. We shall know the final ‘season’ or time leading up to the Return through certain signs. We also know from the understanding of Revelation that the final time is going to be a “short season” (Rev 6:11).

My view

Because I believe it was known to me that Revelation can be understood through time measure in history and that we are near the end time - there is a correlation between the verses of Revelation and history and at the present time the verses of Revelation that refer to the end time can be understood, because it has been made known that we are in the final season.

If all the above is true you will ask: How can the end come as a thief?

I personally believe that the information given us in Scripture indicates that the signs of the end are going to be subtle, because if they are not we would expect the Return and it would not be as a thief in the night (1 Thes. 5:2 and 2 Peter 3:10).

Extreme cold in St Petersburg

It is significant that you mention the St Petersburg extreme cold snap on 24 March 2010. I believe and have shown in recent posts that the Revelations of the casting of the seventh vial (Rev 16:17-21) have already taken place in the twenty-first century.

Rev 16

17: And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

I believe that this verse indicates that global warming at the present time indicates the time of the casting of the seventh vial.

18: And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.

Through my understanding of Revelation the Sumatra-Andaman earthquake of Dec 2004 can be this earthquake. Particularly because I could predict an earthquake in that year from my understanding of Revelation and also as we now know that this earthquake has actually shortened the length of a day (Mat 24:22).

19: And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

This verse indicates the division of the entire earth into three parts in the understanding of the prophecy of Revelation. Only through the understanding given me of the time measure of Revelation could one know that the “great city” refers to the entire earth in the end time and that “great Babylon” refers to the entire commercially and economically bound nations of the globe in the end time.

20: And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.

This verse indicates the rising of the level of the sea that we are already witnessing at the present time.

21: And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.

Revelation reveals what science cannot.

Could the scientists have predicted the unprecedented cold that gripped many parts of the northern hemisphere in the winter of 2009-2010? They did not predict such a cold winter because they just did not know it would happen. Nothing is impossible when it comes to the weather in 2010 they say. If science cannot predict the plummeting temperatures of winter 2009 - 2010, what do we know of the next decade? Revelation, however, does not leave believers out in the cold.

The hard fact of winter 2009 – 2010: Global warming is going to produce severe cold spells which we are not going to be able to predict.

The knowledge and understanding of Revelation gives greater insight into the phenomenon of weather extremes in the time of global warming and it seems that the consequences of the “great hail” is going to be worse than the heat in the time to come. What is more the cold is going to be accompanied by illness. Rev 16:21 “for the plague thereof was exceeding great”.

Rev 16:21 “And there fell upon men great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.”

The above verse is perhaps the most intriguing and the most difficult in Revelation to understand. The reason for this being that one must have knowledge of the understanding of Revelation as well as an appreciation for the importance of words of Revelation. Every word in Revelation has been placed in a particular position for a specific reason. The reasons for the positioning of the words being that they have to be taken to Scripture to reveal the full meaning of that word in that position.

Revelation also reveals why the nations are going to be hit by extreme cold and illness.

Revelation itself reveals why these things will happen.

The answer to what is happening in the climate, but I believe also why it is happening, is found in Rev 16:21 and the meaning of the word “blasphemy” in Revelation.

The word “blasphemy” is used in Rev 13:5 “And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given him to continue forty and two months”. The meaning of this verse is that “the beast” will be given a certain amount of time (“forty and two months”) to deceive (“speaking great things and blasphemies”) the nations in the end time. By repeating the word “blaspheme” in Rev 16:21 Revelation reveals that the time of the “great hail” is also the time that power is given to the beast and the inhabitants of the earth will suffer (extreme cold and plague) because they were deceived by the “beast”.

Economic woes

I believe Revelation reveals the economic woes of the twenty-first century in the section of the Fall of Babylon (Revelation, chapter 18). The nations are going to suffer financial hardship, but Revelation reveals that the economy of the globe will continue to provide food for the nations in these times. I believe this is revealed by the word “millstone” in Rev 18:21 “And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone and cast it into the sea, saying Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be cast down, and shall be found no more at all.”

The mighty angel took up a stone like a millstone

Deuteronomy 24:6 “No man shall take the nether or the upper millstone to pledge: for he taketh a man’s life to pledge.” The fact that the mighty angel takes a stone like a “millstone”, and the word “millstone” relates to this reference in Deut 24:6 I believe God has provided that that world’s economic structure will, despite loss, remain stable to provide for ‘the daily bread’ of the remnant of his followers. As we weathered the recession of 2008-2009, so the ‘great city,’ the combined economies of the globe will overcome the troubles of the smaller economies, but with slower growth.

Through the word “millstone” in Luke 17:2 “It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.” It seems that Revelation also reveals through the word “millstone” in Rev 18:21 that in the time of the economies of the nations (“great city Babylon”) will be affected by “violence” and “cast down” it will be the time that children will be “offended”. At the present time the news media reports acts of terror and the abuse of small children. The accuracy of Revelation in 2010 is astounding.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]