The Eyjafjallajoekull cloud and oil gushing in the Gulf of Mexico - bursts from the depths below

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on June 18, 2010 at 14:21:23:

The Eyjafjallajoekull cloud and oil gushing in the Gulf of Mexico – bursts from the depths below

I have contemplated for a while concerning the giant cloud caused by the eruption at the Eyjafjallajoekull glacier on 20 March 2010 - the massive white and grey plume that was constantly displayed on television screens across the globe, because of its impact on air travel from Scotland, Ireland, Britain and Europe and also flights from all countries of the world to those areas.

Melting of the Arctic region

It has been shown on this website that we are witnessing a shortening of days and we have also seen a number of earthquakes in recent months. The melting of the Arctic ice is alarming and as mentioned on this Forum geologists are considering whether the melting ice is having an affect on seismic and volcanic activity in the crust of the earth. Recently two volcanoes in Central America, Pacaya volcano in Guatamala and Tungurahua in Equador caused thousands to flee.

Because I believe the book Revelation is absolutely accurate with regard to the signs of the end and Rev 16:20 “And every island fled away, and the mountains could not be found” indicates a rising of the oceans in the time to come and because we know today that the rising of the ocean is the result of the melting of the ice, and this in turn is possibly causing the crust of the earth to be more inclined to give way to the forces below the surface - Can a giant cloud caused by a volcanic eruption on the Mid-Atlantic Ridge, the volitile meeting of the Eurasian and North American continental plates (on which Iceland lies) be ignored? Is this not a cloud formed because of a coming together of global signs of the end time?

Can we therefore ignore the Eyjafjallaloekull ‘cloud’ in relation to the words of Revelation at this point in time?

The word “cloud” appears twice in Rev 14:14-15. “And I looked and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle. And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle and reap: for the time has come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.”

Out of the temple

Those who have read my books and studied this website will know that the words “And another angel came out of the temple” indicate that the time we can measure in Revelation has come to an end. We can measure ( Rev 11:1 “measure the temple of God”) the “temple”, that is, the time of the rise of the Christian Church across the globe in the past two thousand years. The word “temple” refers to the body of Christ, therefore meaning the Christian Church and all Christians through the ages, who believe and take Holy Communion. When the time has passed that we can measure (according to my understanding between approx 2004 and 2007) we are in the final ‘short season’. Rev 14:14 is in the time of the final “short season” that we cannot measure but can only know through the signs of the end. This is the time I believe we are living now. Rev 14:14-20 indicates the end of the twelve time measures of Revelation and the time of the final season, by the angels coming “out of the temple” and “out of the altar”.

If we are therefore seeing the signs of the end then at some point there could be a specific ‘cloud’ that is going to indicate that the time to “reap” has come.

The word “sat” in Revelation

My understanding of Revelation revealed that every word in Revelation is specially placed. Therefore one cannot just ignore the positions of the word “sat” - particularly in this verse for why would the Son of man “sit” on the cloud.

The word “sat” in this verse is of significance for the word “sat” is also used in Revelation 19:11 and 4:2 “And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.” The rider on the white horse personifies the power of the Trinity to bring about wars on earth and to ultimately judge the inhabitants of the earth. The word “sat” is used in Revelation to indicate that God is upon the throne in heaven and is King of kings, omnipotent and will judge righteously: Rev 4:2-3 “A throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne. And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.” All the verses in which the word “sat” is used indicate the power of God: He that sits on the throne; he that will in the end time figuratively ride out to the final war to righteously be the final judge, and he that will harvest the earth to set aside the good from evil.

Of significance in 2010 is that the appearance of a significant cloud such as the one from the Icelandic volcano can be the “sign” of the time of the beginning of the “harvest of the earth”.

Most remarkable is that Jesus Christ used the parable of ‘the good seed’ to show how God would allow the good to live alongside those that would be misled by Satan till the time of the final harvest. Mat. 13:30. In the Revelation of Jesus Christ it is also the symbol of the “harvest” that reveals the time of Judgment.

The oil gushing out in the Gulf of Mexico

At this point in time there is another burst from the depths below the surface of the earth – oil gushing from below the Gulf of Mexico. In the current situation of possible greater likelihood that the earth’s surface cannot contain the forces from below we cannot ignore that this catastrophy may be part of the end time scenario.

A great star that fell from heaven

Rev 8:10-11 “And the third angel sounded and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell on a third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters. And the name of the star is called Wormwood, and the third part of the waters became wormwood, and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.”

Through my understanding of the time measures of Revelation I knew that this verse related to the time of the late nineteenth century.

Star seen by the Hopi tribe

Those who have read my books (How Near Armageddon pp 117-118) will know that I believe that the “star” that fell was the star that was seen by the Hopi tribe at the turn of the twentieth century. In the book Fingerprints of the Gods Graham Hancock tells about his visit to the Hopi Indian Reservation, in Arizona, in May 1994. The Hopi are Pueblo- American Indians, distantly related to the Aztecs of Mexico, whose numbers were reduced to 10 000 as a result of unhappy circumstances. Paul Sifki, a ninety-six year old elder of the Spider clan of the Hopi people told Hancock that at the turn of the century, when Sifki was a child, a star that had been in the sky for a long time, exploded. When Sifki asked his grandfather what this sign meant, he was told that if the people did not change their ways the spirit that takes care of the world will become so angry that he will punish the world, and it will end as that star was destroyed.

Hopi tribe and the Gulf of Mexico

It is interesting that the oil that is now gushing from the bottom of the Gulf of Mexico is in close proximity to where the Hopi lived, Mexico and Arizona. It is in the western “third” of the earth.

The meaning of these verses (Rev 8:10-11) indicates the time of the sounding of the third trumpet and covers the time span of more than a century: 1900 to the end time. It seems that this verse could indicate the detrimental implications of man’s exploitation of the resources of the earth in the twentieth century for that which could be used to make light (“burning as a lamp”) – OIL?! This exploitation would lead to the polluting of the waters.

There is of course also a figurative meaning of a specifc time that the influences of satan (“great star fell”) will result in making the ‘living’ waters bitter; that is worldly pleasures will undermine man’s conviction to uphold spiritual values.

Rev 9:1-2 “And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth, and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit. And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.”

Through my understanding of the time measures of Revelation I believe that this “star” relates to the “star” in Rev 8:10.

I therefore believe that Rev 9:1-2 indicates the time of the sounding of the fifth trumpet as also being from the time 1900 to the end time.

This verse seems to indicate that the surface of the earth is going to be effected by the melting of the ice areas and fire (“furnace”) and smoke will gush from the earth.

In that time the message of Christ, symbolized by the word ”sun” will be overshadowed by man’s activities of the twentieth century. Also the signs of global warming “air” (also described in the casting of the seventh vial into the “air” Rev 16:17-21) will be the signs of the end but man’s attention will be on his own activities, influencesd by what Revelation has revealed as the beasts of the earth and the sea. These influences will be a smoke screen (“smoke”) and obscure the fact that we are actually at the present time witnessing the signs of the end.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]