Revelation and prophecy

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on October 27, 2010 at 16:20:54:

Revelation and prophecy

Someone asked me last week: How can you say in your books that were published a number of years ago that the “four angels on the four corners of the earth holding the four winds” related to four specific strong typhoons during 2004 or four hurricanes in that year and now say that they also relate to the holding patterns of the jet stream and the weakening winds during El Nino in 2010. If you change your view you should not be surprised if you are seen as a false prophet.

For any other person reading this website who doubts my sincerity and insight let me give my view. I have never claimed to be a prophet. I have always said that I was given an insight which I believe loosened the seals of the Scroll. The insight enabled me to understand the symbolism of Revelation and correlate the history of Western Civilization in the past two thousand years with the verses of Revelation. It also enabled me to connect ‘signs’ of the present time to the words of Revelation.

As I have often said on this website I am an historian who in May 1996 went to the university library to get information on the Dead Sea Scrolls because a book “Jesus of the Apocalypse” was published at that time and that book used information from the Scrolls as proof of something that was contrary to Christian Doctrine.

While in the library, I noticed that at four times in history Biblical scrolls were found namely: AD216, AD790, 1896 and 1947. What struck me as an historian was that these times in the history of Western Civilization indicated major changes in the governing of the nations. And these changes could be linked to the symbolism in the verses of Revelation, namely the opening of the first four ‘seals’ of the Scroll in Revelation. By 216 Christianity was spreading in the Roman Empire which would in time lead to the rise of a Christian Emperor of Rome, Constantine. By 790 the kings of the major nations of Europe were Christian, but underlying conflicts would bring about bloody wars among Christian nations that would last for centuries. By 1896 the world was moving to the abolition of kings and the rule by a government appointed by the majority of the people. By 1947 the ideology of an equalization of faith before the law was adopted as global policy. As explained in my books and on this website this history was also hidden in the symbolism connected to the four riders of the Apocalypse.

This was interesting to me because this could form the dimensions of the interpretation to Revelation. If this were the case then we could be near the end time and we were unaware of it. I pondered this but not being a theologian I just decided to forget the correlation. It was then on 22 August 1996 that I experienced what I believe to be a Divine Intercession that instructed me to make known what I know. I knew that this instruction could only relate to my understanding of the symbolism of Revelation and that we are therefore near the end time.

At the time I presented this knowledge to some theologians who just listened, but took little notice. I believe they thought that if I was telling the truth then God would ultimately give me the ability to make known what I then knew.

I therefore proceeded to try and correlate the book of Revelation with history. The result was my book: How near Armageddon. This book was published in 1999. In the previous century no one could ever have thought that we would see the climatic changes of the first decade of the twenty-first century.

As the nations were faced with the likes of Katrina and other gigantic storms I was convinced that this was the release of the four winds of the earth as stated in Revelation. I know that we are near the end time and therefore I proceed to link the happenings around us to the verses of Revelation. In other words that which I believe is being revealed to us

When I was writing: How near Armageddon I knew that the year 2004 was significant. Why I thought that year was particularly significant was because of my understanding of the symbolism of Revelation and this was explained in the book. Since that time I took note of all the possible ‘signs’ and connected them to the verses and words of Revelation. Yes the typhoons and hurricanes were getting ever stronger and to add to this in the last decade large windstorms actually came in ‘fours’ at times.

It is possible that we are going to see even more great storms and they too may accompany a war in the area of the Euphrates. For me the important fact is that these things are being revealed. While they are I have to make it known. In 2010 we at least know that global winds are being ‘held back’ at times and at the same time ever greater storms are occurring.

I have always made it known that this is how it happened and why I proceeded to interpret the book Revelation. It remains a miracle to me that I could ultimately correlate the book with history. Because I can after fourteen years still point out signs in nature and the world that I believe are prophesied in Revelation confirms to me that it was Divine instruction. I would be the first to admit, yes, there I came to a hasty conclusion, but the truth remains paramount and that is that I was given an insight and what has taken place since 1996 and what I have related on this website supports my conviction.

Global warming, the great hurricanes and typhoons, the melting of the Arctic, the rising of the oceans, conflict in the Middle East, undermining of the Christian message are all happening. While these things are happening I must highlight the words of Revelation for as time progresses there seems to be ever greater confirmation that the signs are taking place and being confirmed through man’s scientific knowledge.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]