Take note of Yasi

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on February 03, 2011 at 06:54:27:

Take note of Yasi

At this point in time it seems that we cannot overlook the fact that after indications of a ‘slowing’ of major winds blowing over the northern hemisphere (unusual holding patterns in the jet stream) and the Pacific Ocean (slowing of the trade winds over the Pacific during an El Nino season) there has followed what might be the largest Category 5 Storm, Yasi, ever measured.

According to data gathered since the middle of the previous century there seemed to be a pattern: El Nino years were also the time of Category 4 and 5 typhoons in the Pacific area. At the present time meteorologists are saying that we are now in an El Nina time yet a category 5 Storm, the largest in half a century, developed to the east of Australia.

What is important is that we know through scientific knowledge that there is a slowing of the winds blowing across the globe and that this has been followed by an exceptionally great windstorm that has devastated ‘the earth’ and ‘trees’ (ruining crops and uprooting trees).

Because this is happening at the present time I believe it is the revelation of Rev 7:1-4 “And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the winds should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea nor on any tree. And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God; and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea, saying, "Hurt not the earth, neither the sea nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads." And I heard the number of them that were sealed: there were sealed a hundred and forty four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

It must therefore also be the time of sealing.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]