Anti-Christ

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Richard Smit on March 31, 2011 at 07:16:25:

Dear Dr Janson,
According to your understanding and “what you know” of Revelation (a “very special” discernment given to you), would it be possible for you now, at this very important point in time, to give a complete, comprehensive, humanly understandable, definition of the term Anti-Christ, commenting on its origin, purpose, motives and final outcome.

Many Christians I know, believe that the “Anti-Christ” and its armies gather at Armageddon, to do battle (war) against each other, or to destroy the Jewish nation, just before the Second coming of Christ.

I think that most of the readers of your website, by now, know that Armageddon is the Hebrew name of a geographical place in Israel, known as Megiddo, a hill, that overlooks the Jezreel valley.

Rev 16:16 says
“ And they gathered all the rulers and their armies to a place called Armageddon in Hebrew”

Rev 16:14 says
“These miracle working demons caused all the rulers of the world to gather for battle against the Lord, on that great judgement day of God Almighty”

Man’s (and woman’s) main motive, to exalt himself / herself, above God and to usurp God’s glory and authority, continues unabated from ancient times.

(e.g. – from the time of the Tower of Babel).

Psalm 2:1 says
Why do the nations rage? Why do the people waste their time with futile plans? The Kings of the earth prepare for battle. The rulers plot together against the Lord and against His anointed one.

Man’s Motives & Systems:

Is it man’s motive, man himself or man-made systems that are, in fact, the Anti-Christ?

Some Christians, I know, have been taught & therefore believe, that the “Anti- Christ” is a man, or great ruler, soon and for the first time, to be revealed to the world. This I cannot possibly believe.

Who really, has the wisdom and understanding, to give us the whole “acceptable”, “making sense” and “understandable” truth?

This “clear or clearer” understanding, I believe, may be a “life changing event” for many.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]