Re: GLOBAL INCINERATION

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on July 27, 2011 at 13:46:39:

In Reply to: GLOBAL INCINERATION posted by Ben Curran on July 20, 2011 at 13:02:59:

It is generally accepted (as a result of computer models used to determine future heat waves and the effects of global warming) that heat waves are expected to increase in the following thirty years. I am, however, very skeptical of weather predictions as we have seen much extreme weather in the last decade that could not have been predicted in the previous century.

According to my understanding of Revelation we are going to see more extreme weather in the time to come. This is based essentially on my interpretation of the casting of the seventh vile (Rev 16:17-21). The seventh vile is cast into the “air” which I believe symbolizes weather changes of the present time as the result of global warming. How soon the final phases of casting of the seventh vile will happen we can only know through that which is ‘revealed’ to us - in other words when it actually happens.

With regard to ‘incineration’ one must however not overlook the words of Rev 19:20 and 21

20And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
21And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

In the final time that which is ultimately going to destroy what Revelation reveals to be the “beast” and “false prophet that wrought miracles before him” is “a lake of fire burning with brimstone”. Is this fire going to be man made (the result of a nuclear device?) or the result of global warming? From the understanding of the interpretation of the “beast” and “the false prophet that wrought miracles before him” the final “lake of fire and brimstone” is ultimately going to wipe out every trace of anti-Christ. This ‘incineration’ of a kind is ultimately going to destroy the hold that the power of the ‘beast’ has on the minds of the inhabitants of the earth.

The message of Revelation is that Christians should understand what is taking place at the present time: man has over centuries allowed the power of the ‘beast’ to become immense, but the Trinity is greater and is in control. Revelation reveals that God has always known what is going to happen. Christians should just stick to their faith and always obey the Ten Commandments then the evil spirits in the air around us have no control over our lives.

Ephesians 6:12 (New International Version) “For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms"

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]