Re: 2012: The year in which...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on February 18, 2012 at 13:28:53:

In Reply to: 2012: The year in which... posted by Curmudgeon on February 09, 2012 at 06:23:39:

It seems that you wish to know what I think will happen to the global economy in 2012.

Revelation is a prophecy, but it can only be understood through revelation – that is: What God makes known to us. Initial insight into Revelation could only come through a Divine intercession – the loosening of the seals of the book (Rev 5:2-5). Therefore I shall not predict but look at what I believe is being revealed to us at the present time globally in relation to the words of Revelation

Since 2007 we have seen a time of recession and after that the growth of the markets has been slow. I believe Revelation reveals this. It reveals this through the word “millstone” in Rev 18:21.

Rev 18:21 And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

Deuteronomy 24:6 “No man shall take the nether or the upper millstone to pledge: for he taketh a man’s life to pledge.” The fact that the mighty angel takes a stone like a “millstone”, and the word “millstone” relates to this reference in Deut 24:6 I believe God has provided that the world’s economic structure will, despite loss, remain stable to provide for ‘the daily bread’ of the remnant of his followers.

The “millstone” was cast into the “sea” and “with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down”. These words I believe predict that the stable markets will ultimately remain under pressure by that which Revelation reveals as the ‘beast out of the sea’. The ‘beast out of the sea’ revealed the fall of the Christian state and the coming of majority rule. Because the ‘millstone’ is cast into the ‘sea’ it will likely be the revolt and violence of the unruly masses of ordinary citizens that will ultimately affect the world economies. I think we can see signs of this at the present time.

The book Revelation reveals that a number of things that have to come together in the end time.

Revelation predicts climate change and earthquake in the end time. Another reason for the slow growth in the world economy is the extreme weather and large earthquake in many countries of the world in recent times that has ruined crops or effected production generally.

And then there is the gathering to Armageddon. There is much tension in the Middle East at the present time. Can those problems be solved without affecting the world economy? Will this all happen in 2012? This will be revealed in God’s time.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]