Re: 2012: The year in which...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elijah on March 12, 2012 at 22:08:27:

In Reply to: Re: 2012: The year in which... posted by Richard Smit on March 12, 2012 at 05:00:35:

I just wanted to write again and tribute much appreciation for the learned information available on this site. Im astounded at how well prepared and interactive the participants are. I have learned much from your readings Dr. Jansen and I have learned much from Mr. Smit. I truly have fallen in love with reviewing the words of all of your and I have not finished yet. Another point I wish to make to Mr. Smit is that a visit to a webpage is okay to begin with in curiosity which is how I came to the page. But like the world a webpage that is progressive and successful as such is ever progressing with time. I found myself more comfortable to mix in with traffic in a rather extroverted expression of frustration and I then reviewed as time permits which all of us are doing. Some more than others but, we are all witnessing, all learning, all observing creations of God. Some of which we have no control and if ever anyone dislikes my company I can promptly remove myself. I try to love in the best way I can and I am human and I do make many mistakes but, I saw a way to maybe reach some souls and touch some people. I hope to get feedback to know whether people relate to what I share or if there are contradictions or errors. I love constructive criticism and the people are what I love and that is my God honest purpose in life. To love God with all my spirit, mind, and body. To love mankind and use my gift and intelligence to filter the code my mind receives from the world and look men in their eyes and remind them of their God. It is a gift I feel I am undeserved at times but, I have to overcome with you all as my brothers and sisters. Okay Im done, typed too much again,lol

Thank you and God bless us all
and To God Be the Glory!
For the Things he has done!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]