Re: Apologetics

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elijah on April 27, 2012 at 02:38:55:

In Reply to: Apologetics posted by Richard Smit on April 23, 2012 at 08:38:04:

First let me applaud you Mr. Smit for your inclusion of a very well written and beautifully displayed group of points. Though these thoughts are not your own per se, you obviously endorse this person’s views and this website’s views based on your suggestion to participants of this site to read the article.
The majority of the information that can be held as spiritually progressive are those parts of the article which are true and that entail the most historical information. The general summaries and events described in this article are, for the most part, pretty accurate. However, the biased presentation, and continued misinterpretations leave incompletion of a bigger picture and continual behavior of : (in the word’s of Mr. Smit, lol)
“You seem to have forgotten, that when you point your accusing index figure at others, three of your own fingers, are pointing right back at you.”
As I will demonstrate in my critique of the article, I will further expose similarities and give you a bridge to:
“cross over the shaky egotistic anger bridge, and come to Christ on the loving friendship shore, lololol”
Don’t make the same mistakes of many idolized interpretations of our Bible, as many of our Muslim and Jewish brothers have interdependently done for centuries. Learn from the same mistakes made by the Nation of Islam as well as the plethora of two fold man made views that have existed alongside truth. The first fold lies in misinterpretations and misunderstandings from the scholarly aspect which occur because of “ordained” men distracted and the infliction upon the “poor” and historically proven inequality of education between classes of men. For example, a westernized individual that opens the Quaran without understanding the history and culture of that time may misinterpret subjects and laws discussed, much so the same in the Bible. Whether Jewish, Christian, or Muslim, a person that was raised in that religion can study their history and see the changes and modifications of that religion. I suggest that men look past men and foundate themselves to the scriptures and from there, one can discern using intelligence ( as the scriptures teach us to do).
The second fold lies in the actual application of what is realized when a person sees the light in the scriptures. Once a realization is made to person’s mind they still must mix the NEW person they have become into the VERY distracting world we live in. Sometimes this requires going along a road traveled by few in todays society.
I am excited that another site has been researched by you Mr. Smit, because I hope that many others are led to the gifts made available by Ms. Janson, her website, and it’s participants.

My first aspect of celebration comes from the fact that you know of the works of two of some of my favorite speakers. Malcolm X (especially after his growth from MECCA) and Dr. Cornel West (whom I pray I have the chance of meeting one day, and also I wish to meet you guys on this site,lol)

I hope the implied intent of Mr. Smit was to further prove some points I have brought up and not to imply that I speak from a position of the "angry black man",lol (based on a random article on extremist black Muslims in America, like that changes the love and tolerance of the Quaran) which would reduce my cause to a simplistic minor form of revolution spawned from the sores of our (notice I said our) enslaved African ancestors. That is well known history for the disgrace that occurred in human history but, the fact that it occurred is a point that I wish to examine deeper. Furthermore, the sensational outcome of breed that has formed upon the face of this earth. From a genetic aspect a pure strand was transplanted by the technology and intelligence of the time. This group of people has been removed from their then home, taken to a new world, new beginning and then must endure seeing their children taken. Generationally intelligent human beings were influenced to believe sub human rationale and then a society was molded INTENTIONALLY to keep groups of people under certain territories and under common influences whether it be by audio, digestive, injestive, terrorism, violence or by artistic cyclic programs combined into the technological contraptions which react with the programs to create datalogs of grouping status’s. With all of the physical groupings and separation that we have in the world today its easy to see how the GOAL OF THE SPIRITUAL ENEMIES, MAN IS SUBCONSCIOUSLY INVOLVED WITH, IS TO KEEP MEN DISTRACTED FROM GOD, DISTRACTED FROM LOVING EACHTOHER. BY KEEPING PEOPLE UNEDUCATED OF EACHOTHER THEY ARE IGNORANT TO THE TRUE DIVINE INTERPRETATIONS OF DIVINE MESSAGES, THEREFORE CHRIST IS NEVER TRULY REACHED IN ANY RELIGION AS LONG AS LOVE OF GOD DOESN’T BRING YOU TO LEARN TO LOVE AND JUDGE NOT ALL of GODS CREATIONS.
I don’t know about the reader but, that resembles the cases cycled through much of the world over the years as done by most cultures and races as soon as the beast is allowed to intervene with the message to man.
The short comings of all false prophecy is that it fails to make the needed connections mentally and spiritually.

Im a realist in the sense that I try to see things from not just my own perspective. I very much so agree with the implied thought that many people in America (of all races and religions) are still mentally enslaved but, I dare to enlighten you upon a spiritual way of looking at it, much in the same as your description of Jesus. I totally agree that the focus of Jesus is not the color of his skin. My point in even addressing the color of his skin is to reveal the lies told for centuries in regards to his skin tone. I could care less if a group of people wants to worhship a blond haired blue eyed Jesus, if they actually follow his teachings and believed what he said and did. ( i would actually love it, if the people focused more on his example than his physical traits)
BUT I WILL NOT STAND BY AND WATCH THE PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY HAVE SIMILAR TRAITS AND GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION IN HISTORY OF WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS ABOUT THE MESSIAH AS THEY ARE RIDICULED AND MISLED IN SOCIETY TO THINKING THAT THEY ARE LESS THAN THEIR WHITE BROTHERS AND SISTERS WHILE SHARING PHYSICAL TRAITS WITH THOSE CHOSEN BY GOD TO TRANSFIGURE JESUS. FURTHERMORE I REFUSE TO HAVE A WHITE CHILD BORN INTO THE THINKING THAT THEY BELONG TO A RACE OF BEASTS BECAUSE OF THE ACTIONS OF THEIR ANCESTORS. I WOULD HAVE ALL RACES AND ABRAHAMIC FAITHS TO SEE THAT WE ALL HAVE MESSED UP AT INTERVALS THE LOVE THAT EXISTS FROM NOT ONLY THEIR COLORED (WHITE, BLACK, INDIAN, ASIAN, LATINO) BROTHERS AND SISTERS BUT, THEIR AFRICAN ANCESTORS AS WELL.

What I like about your article is that it exposes that the Nation of Islam is a form of extremism which stretches far from the logic and teachings in the Quaran. Second, what you unknowingly have opened is a can of worms because now we can see that what brought about the extremist logic of Nation of Islam (in this case in America) actually spawned from extremist Christianity which at this point had implemented for hundreds of years all over the world.

I love the fact that you took the discussion this direction Mr. Smit not just because Im a young black American, but (pulling the magnifying glass out) I can now share with all of you a correlation I have seen for quite some time but, have shared with very few.
When analyzing the relationship between Man and God, I think a good comparative analysis is to study the story of the African Men and Women who were enslaved and taken to the US. The "so-called black history month" that the negative spirits use to keep separated into a month is really an accelerated history of mankind.
The separation of slaves from their home in Africa is similar to the uprooting of mankind as man was thrown out of the garden of Eden in Africa. At this point man was placed “in the jungle” and our intelligence, the very thing you guys use on this site with your discoveries, is what we had to rely on. Now we have the example of Jesus, and lessons and guidance from a plethora of prophets. Each one of those individuals who you may find spiritual incline underwent a form of prejudice for their ideas and way of thought in order for change to occur. They all felt the similar prejudices our African- American ancestors experienced as they fought and martyred for change just for being born a different look. Similar to the many martyrs of Christians through history there have been many Muslims martyrs as well as Jewish martyrs. As much as the Nation of Islam has done for people in America mentally and physically it lacks Quaranic foundation which is why people were so misled. In todays society, at least in the ghettos and prison system the image of Islam goes up and down the like stock market as the religion is used as a way of identity, used as a form of protection and ganglife in the prisons. On a lighter note the religion serves as a constant motivation of change for millions of Americans. Socially I find the same residue that I find in all religions, more specifically, in Abrahamic faiths. This residue I speak of is denounced by Moses, Jesus, Muhammad, and many prophets and what I am referring to is the worshiping of your father’s religion.
I now wish to bring in some quotes from a Book titled “The Place of Tolerance in Islam” by Dr. Khaled Abou El Fadl.
The first quote I wish to share is spoken on in wake of the 9/11 terrorist attack in New York City:
“The terrorist attacks are symptomatic of a clash between Judeo-Christian civilization, with its values of individual freedom, pluralism, and secularism, and an amoral, un- Westernized, so-called “authentic Islam.”Indeed , Islamic civilization is associated with the ideas of collective rights, individual duties, legalism, despotism, and intolerance that we associated with our former civilizational rival, the Soviet bloc. We seem to project onto the other everything we like to think that we are not.” (Dr. Khaled Abou El Fadl,3)
Elijah-This shows the similar signs shared by many nations of history that “point the finger at others, while contradicting their own religion in order to pursue political, and financial comfort.
Speaking of Muslim extremism Dr. Fadl shares:
“Militant puritan groups are both introverted and extroverted- they attempt to assert power against both Muslims and non-Muslims. As populist movements, they are a reaction to the disempowerment most Muslims have suffered in the modern age at the hands of harshly despotic governments, and at the hands of interventionist foreign powers. These groups compensate for extreme feelings of disempowerment by extreme and vulgar claims to power. Fueled by supremacist and puritan theological creeds, their symbolic acts of power become uncompromisingly fanatic and violent” (Dr. Fadl, 11)
Elijah- These observations on Islam match the challenges faced by mankind and the Africans who through the breeding process forgot their identity. While the spiritual effort is ever clear to make men forget their own identity by controlling the education made available to commonfolk, Dr. Fadl also uncovers the cold reality of the breaking point when a man is oppressed and bullied to the point that embracing the “BEAST” has become an adaptation to cope with the hatred and “BESTIAL BEHAVIOR SHARED BY HIS OPPRESSORS”
Elijah- Below are a few other quotes from Dr. Fadl, an academic scholar of westernized proportions as he shares, in my opinion prerequisites of perspective before reading any religious scripture. He also foundates each of the following quotes to his detailed research and daily self-atonement received from Quaranic study
“In Islamic theology, war is never holy; it is either justified or not, and if it is justified, those killed in battle are considered martyrs” (Dr. Fadl,19)
“Mandated is the law of equality, so that who transgresses against you, respond in kind, and fear God, and know that God is with those who exercise restraint.” (Quaran,13) (sounds a lot like Jesus to me!!!)
“The meaning of the text is often only as moral as it’s reader. If the reader is intolerant, hateful, or oppressive, so will be the interpretation of the text( Dr. Fadl, 23)

In critique of Dr. Fadl Mr. Sohail Hashmi added a comment directed towards Muslims but, I think fits the Quaran and the Bible, as well as racism worldwide (replace the titles with your own, since you gave them to yourselves anyway, Muslim is just Arabic for one who submits to God, last I checked I thought we all were supposed to do that,lol:
“If contemporary Muslims are to realize the full “blessings” of the Quaran’s spirit, as El Fadl urges, they must face up to the full “burden” of their political and intellectual history.” (Hashmi, 32)
Mr Tariq Ali further critiques Dr Fadl and gives insight on similar acts of extremism seen in other religions and societies:
“ Priests and ministers have often provided “divine sanction” for wars, colonization, and imperial missions. Rabbis and mullahs are no different. Nor are their followers. The fanatical Jewish settlers in Palestinian lands ( European jewish settlers that were relocated after the World War) and the followers of Al- Qaeda have much in common. Comparative histories of the three monotheisms are far more useful in this regard than theology.” (Ali, 37)
“The Quaran was used as a reference (against the instructions of the Quaran), but, traditions had to be invented to facilitate Muslim rule in different parts of the world. As with the Talmud, rival Muslim scholars in the pay of rival rulers or factions could interpret a Qur’anic verse in different ways.”
Elijah- the disgrace of God’s word, divine presence in all we do and see, is constantly slandered today by commonfolk approaching the word with a man made bias. This evidently is nothing new as this was common in Christianity, Judaism, and Islam as cycles took place to demean the intent of each in order to preserve the distracting “BEAST” that was to snatch our childrens minds.
Below is a quote addressing the modern day Muslim extremists and the logic used can apply to all forms of extremism whether religious or racist, or sexist.
“I see no point in debating with Islamic extremists on whose interpretation is correct. To do so is to play on their battlefield. The real question is why Bin Laden and his gang turned against their former patrons. The answer has very little to do with religion, but a great deal to do with history and politics. Because the causes are political, not religious, the solution has to be political, not military or civilizational. If, the members of al-qaeda are “Islamofasicists”, then one has to ask: when did they become Islamofascists? Their religious views have not altered since the time they were recruited by the United States, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt for the “jihad” against the Soviets in Afghanistan. Were they Islamo-fascists when President Carter’s envoy, Zbigniew Brzezinski, stood on the Pak-Afghan border and told the bearded assembly: “GOD IS ON YOUR SIDE!!!”, or did the transformation take place after September 11?” (Ali,39)
Sounds to me like the president of the United States, a so-called Chritian believes in the same Allah as his Muslim brothers, or perhaps, as his choices display, he shouts the name of God while his faith lied in these Islamic extremists to kill for political comfort of a national superpower.
“Where ever we look, it becomes clear that the Quaran is not the problem, but the interests of various Western states are (including many black Americans as your article disclosed) “ (Ali, 40)

In Mr. Abid Ullah Jan’s critique of Dr. Fadl he shares:
“As far as the limits of tolerance are concerned, the frustration of Muslims around the world is not a consequence of faulty interpretations of Islam but of an inability to tolerate continued Western double standards and the treatment of Muslims as second-class citizens of the planet.” (Jan, 45)
Elijah- I feel that the uprising of black Muslims was an effect of a people finding balance between oppression and yearning for truth .
“Islam is still uncommonly tolerant of other peoples and religions. Why doesn’t anyone talk about a crisis of tolerance in Judaism when dozens of the Palestinians have been killed on a weekly basis for the last thirty-five years? Why is the media silent about intolerant Hinduism that has relentlessly oppressed Kashmiri Muslims for the last fifty- five years? Why didn’t the analysts speculate about the intolerance in Christianity when 300,000 Muslims were butchered in Bosnia? And why not now, as Muslims face the wrath of Russians in Chechnya?” ( Jan,46)
“ The burden of sustaining the limits of tolerance in Islam falls squarely on the shoulders of the giants who trample on the rights of Muslims.”
“Islam simply happens to be the religion of the oppressed and those fighting for their rights in the absence of all political options.” ( this quote speaks for peoples of many backgrounds and Jewish/ Christian/Muslim” ( Jan,49)
Elijah-Regarding blacks in America Dr. Cornel West has been one of my favorites because of his raw acceptance and presentation of the black man’s plight and importance to the international discovery that mankind as a whole is beginning to see. Malcolm X was a raunchy intelligent, aggressive debator who became a wise humble knight in a professional black suit-black tie whos revolution turned the world upside down. Despite all of his daring remarks on behalf of Elijah Muhammad’s interpretation of the Quaran, it wasn’t until Malcolm X traveled to Mecca that he realized the true meaning Islam. Sadly it was at this point that Malcolm became like Jesus, he became a man of love and without contradictions. He gained international backing and this was a challenge to “Beast” which brought his assassination. In Dr. Cornel West’s book “Race Matters” he speaks of Malcolm X and says:
“Malcolm X’s vision and practice were international in scope, and that after 1964 his project was transracial- though grounded in the black turf” ( Dr. West, 39)
Concerning the mental and physical conditions of blacks in America Dr. West explains:
“Certain strategies have been intensified to stimulate consumption, especially strategies aimed at American youth that project sexual activity as instant fulfillment and violence as the locus of machismo identity. This market activity has contributed greatly to the (PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE WORDS USED BY A SELF PROCLAIMED DEVOUT CHRISTIAN BROTHER) disorientation and confusion (CRUCIAL CONCEPTS OF THE QUARAN) of American youth, and those with less education and fewer opportunities bear the brunt of this cultural chaos. Ought we be surprised that black youths isolated from the labor market, marginalized by decrepit urban schools, devalued by alienating ideals of Euro-American beauty, ( with the blond, blue eye Jesus on top of the list) and targeted by an unprecedented drug invasion exhibit high rates of crime and teenage pregnancy? My aim is not to provide excuses for black behavior or to absolve blacks of personal responsibility. But when the new black conservatives accent black behavior and responsibility in such a way that the cultural realities of black people are ignored, they are playing a deceptive and dangerous intellectual game with the lives and fortunes of disadvantaged people.
Elijah- The above quote can apply to Christianity, Islam, amongst similar undertakings of people of all races over the world and history.
He goes on to intelligently identify similarities of perspectives shared and also the groups identified by him to make better progress.
“ But we have no patterns for relating across our human differences as equals. As a result, those differences have been misnamed in the service of separation and confusion (Audre Lorder, 63)
Elijah- Hence we have a man made name of Christian which means to follow the teachings of Jesus, who taught to be like himself and love others while giving all praise to God. Which can also be translated into submitting ones will to God, which in Arabic means MUSLIM!!!. Or we have the Recitation by Muhammad which repeats mercy and worship of one entity, tolerance and selflessness. The Quaran covers nature and science and teaches men and women to work to together to not get distracted from God. To follow the teachings of the Quaran, the prophets, and most of all Jesus, the messiah of the Bible, which would also make all Muslims CHRISTIAN!!!.
In Dr. West’s analysis of Jewish relations with Blacks in America he gives an overview of the different forms of extremism that go FARRR BEYOND A SIMPLE BELIEF THAT WHITE’S WERE DEVILS as shared by your article on Black Muslims. As ridiculous as it sounds for that belief to be related to the Quaran it still remained, for the most part, a belief and not made a reality through mass killings, rape, bondage, and effective societal inequality. He goes into this subject on Black- Jew relations and says:
“In order to account for this sad state of affairs we must begin to unearth the truth behind each group’s perceptions of the other(and of itself). For example, few blacks recognize and acknowledge one fundamental fact of Jewish history: a profound hatred of Jews sits at the center of medieval and modern European cultures. Jewish persecutions under the Byzantines, Jewish massacres during the Crusades, Jewish expulsions in England, France, Spain, Portugal, Frankfurt, and Vienna, and Jewish pogroms in the Ukraine, Odessa, and thoughout Russia… Needless to say, the Nazi attempt at Judeo-cide in the 1930s 1940s reinforced this preoccupation and anxiety.
The European hatred of Jews rests on religious and social grounds- Christian myths of Jews as Christ-killers and resentment over disproportionate presence of Jews in certain commercial occupations. The religious bigotry feeds on stereotypes of Jews as villainous transgressors … Ironically, the founding of the state of Israel- the triumph of the quest for modern jewsih self determination- came about less from Jewish power and more from the consensus of the two superpowers (Jewish backgrounded financial banks), the United States and USSR, to secure homeland for a despised degraded people after Hitler’s genocidal attempt…
Even in “Christian” America with its formidable anti-Semitic barriers and rich progressive traditions made Jews more likely than other immigrants to feel compassion for oppressed blacks. Large numbers of Jews tried to procure a foothold in America by falling in step with the widespread perpetuation of antiblack stereotypes and the garnering of white-skin privilege benefits available to non-black Americans. It goes without saying that a profound hatred of African people ( as seen in slavery, lynching, segregation, and SECOND CLASS CITIZENSHIP” (sounds like Dr. Fadls book on Muslim persecution and martyrdom)( Dr West, 76)
Elijah- Before you begin to look for another apologetic article on blacks, muslims, and Jesus look at yourself and the daily decisions you make and how those decisions are making the lives around you better. Take the following quote and realize that all men are black (brown) and we shall return to the mud that was once used to form us and evolve our ancestors. With that being said read the next quote and take a sense of self pride when black culture is spoke for we are all products of black culture. Also take the “other”, whether that “other” be sex, race, or religious belief and see that what Dr. West suggests, what Dr. Fadl suggests, Mr. Curmudgeon suggests,lol, what I, Elijah suggests, is the same as what the Quaran suggests and what the Bible suggests, and most importantly what my savior gave, taught, and died for me to declare to the UNIVERSE
“The best of black culture, as manifested, for example, in jazz or the prophetic black church, refuses to put whites, or Jews on a pedestal or in the gutter. Rather, “black” humanity is affirmed alongside that of others, even when those others, at times, have dehumanized blacks. To put it bluntly, when black humanity is taken for granted and not made to prove itself in white culture, whites, Jews, and others are not that important; they are simply human beings, just like black people.” (West, 78)
When thinking of Jesus I find that Christians tend to hang on his physical presence as completion but, I dare the devout Christian to read the following quote from Dr. Cornel West in “Race Matters”.
He says, “ Life without meaning, hope, and love breeds a coldhearted, mean spirited outlook that destroys both the individual and others. Nihilism is not new in black America. The first African encounter with the New World was an encounter with a distinctive form of the absurd. The intial black struggle against degradation and devaluation in the enslaved circumstances of the New World was, in part, a struggle against nihilism. In fact, the major enemy of black survival in America has been and in neither oppression nor exploitation but rather the nihilistic threat- that is, loss of hope and absence of meaning. For as long as hope remains and meaning is preserved, the possibility of overcoming oppression stays alive. The self fulfilling prophecy of the nihilistic threat is that without hope there can be no future, that without meaning there can be no struggle.”(Dr. West,15)
“The genius of our black foremothers and forefathers was to create powerful buffers to ward off the nihilistic threat, to equip black folk with cultural armor to beat back the demons of hopelessness, meaninglessness, and lovelessness.” (Dr. West,15)
“In other words, traditions for blacks surviving and thriving under usually adverse New World conditions were major barriers against the nihilistic threat. These traditions consist primarily of black religious and civic institutions that sustained familial and communal networks of support. If cultures are, in part, what human beings create (out of antecedent fragments of other cultures) in order to convince themselves not to commit suicide, then black foremothers and forefathers are to be APPLAUDED!!!. In fact, until the early seventies black Americans had the lowest suicide rate in the United States” (Dr. West, 15)
Elijah-Right around the 60s and 70s the drugs were released upon the black communities in America and also guns and weapons were randomly dropped off in the ghettos in order to preserve the slave mind. Those who still maintain racist thoughts should consider the fact that the drugs, killing, and overall bestial behavior has spread all across America and all other world snatching the souls, lives, and peace of Christians, Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindis, Atheists, Satanists,etc…
Elijah-Its important for men to remember that God is always on the throne, he creates many servants, messengers, and prophets, he even created the angels, demons, and spirits that use their own logic that God has given them to manifest in their affecting of our decisions. But God loves man enough to continually mercy his HOLY SPIRIT in whomever he selects with Jesus being most favored and the only man truly of GOD spiritually. The only man whos example can’t be altered or manipulated for there is no man equal and there is no man he didn’t love. A servant of God was Jesus by his example to others and the legacy he taught and a servant by example of Jesus through his love of others is any man who wishes to see GOD. Judge not with your eyes, discern with your intelligence with a foundation of the scriptures of DIVINE POWER.
Returning back to the extreme perceptions of Islam used to separate two common faiths I return to Dr. Fadl’s book where he says:
” The essential lesson taught by Islamic history is that extremist groups are ejected from the mainstream of Islam; they are marginalized, and eventually treated as heretical aberrations to the Islamic Message.”(6)
Again in regards to Quranic interpretation and biblical interpretations I add:
” I agree that interpretation demands interaction between the text and reader on several different levels; intellectual, spiritual, linguistic (mental, spiritual, physical, not planned,lol), and moral. But I would locate the higher level of this exchange not between the reader and the text but within the text itself as part of the divine origin of revelation.”(Wadud, 58)
As an American I love my country and I pride myself with the many blessings people have died for in order for me to even write what I have written. However, the American foreign policy must be adjusted simply because the “BEAST” will never win against Jesus and the army of God’s children. Mankind must accept the calling and show them why GOD is and shall forever be GOD. A GOD of love, a GOD of order, a GOD of Mercy, and a GOD of his word as Jesus and the Quaran and the Torah teach. The final quote is in regards to American foreign policy which must be held under the Constitution, which must be held under GOD by the founding fathers who called themselves Christians while they lynched and enslaved others. The mistake of the BEAST as I said before is that spiritually it holds not value before GOD. Because the Devil wants to distract us but he knows that God is in control, and he knows that God shall send Jesus the MESSIAH AND SAVIOR along with Muhammad amongst the other saints, prophets, and children of God to end the battle, slay the BEAST and eternally free MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS
” Why they have never felt shocked by the bombing “at will” of numerous defenseless, impoverished, and weak civilian populations; or by the appalling conditions of poverty and that are, in so many ways, a direct result of their country’s corporatized “development” efforts and plundering; or by the political cost- benefit analysis that categorizes children’s lives in Iraq, Palestine, and Afganistan as “expendable”.”(Rizvi, 68)
This is the order, this has always been the order and it shall forever be the order. I’d suggest we ALL get in line and start getting in individual selves spiritually inclined so that communally we can restore the order in preparation as we await the return. Fear not unless ye have no faith in the past present or future.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]