Re: Apologetics

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elijah on April 27, 2012 at 10:02:57:

In Reply to: Re: Apologetics posted by Elijah on April 27, 2012 at 10:01:20:

Elijah-Regarding blacks in America Dr. Cornel West has been one of my favorites because of his raw acceptance and presentation of the black man’s plight and importance to the international discovery that mankind as a whole is beginning to see. Malcolm X was a raunchy intelligent, aggressive debator who became a wise humble knight in a professional black suit-black tie whos revolution turned the world upside down. Despite all of his daring remarks on behalf of Elijah Muhammad’s interpretation of the Quaran, it wasn’t until Malcolm X traveled to Mecca that he realized the true meaning Islam. Sadly it was at this point that Malcolm became like Jesus, he became a man of love and without contradictions. He gained international backing and this was a challenge to “Beast” which brought his assassination. In Dr. Cornel West’s book “Race Matters” he speaks of Malcolm X and says:
“Malcolm X’s vision and practice were international in scope, and that after 1964 his project was transracial- though grounded in the black turf” ( Dr. West, 39)
Concerning the mental and physical conditions of blacks in America Dr. West explains:
“Certain strategies have been intensified to stimulate consumption, especially strategies aimed at American youth that project sexual activity as instant fulfillment and violence as the locus of machismo identity. This market activity has contributed greatly to the (PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE WORDS USED BY A SELF PROCLAIMED DEVOUT CHRISTIAN BROTHER) disorientation and confusion (CRUCIAL CONCEPTS OF THE QUARAN) of American youth, and those with less education and fewer opportunities bear the brunt of this cultural chaos. Ought we be surprised that black youths isolated from the labor market, marginalized by decrepit urban schools, devalued by alienating ideals of Euro-American beauty, ( with the blond, blue eye Jesus on top of the list) and targeted by an unprecedented drug invasion exhibit high rates of crime and teenage pregnancy? My aim is not to provide excuses for black behavior or to absolve blacks of personal responsibility. But when the new black conservatives accent black behavior and responsibility in such a way that the cultural realities of black people are ignored, they are playing a deceptive and dangerous intellectual game with the lives and fortunes of disadvantaged people.
Elijah- The above quote can apply to Christianity, Islam, amongst similar undertakings of people of all races over the world and history.
He goes on to intelligently identify similarities of perspectives shared and also the groups identified by him to make better progress.
“ But we have no patterns for relating across our human differences as equals. As a result, those differences have been misnamed in the service of separation and confusion (Audre Lorder, 63)
Elijah- Hence we have a man made name of Christian which means to follow the teachings of Jesus, who taught to be like himself and love others while giving all praise to God. Which can also be translated into submitting ones will to God, which in Arabic means MUSLIM!!!. Or we have the Recitation by Muhammad which repeats mercy and worship of one entity, tolerance and selflessness. The Quaran covers nature and science and teaches men and women to work to together to not get distracted from God. To follow the teachings of the Quaran, the prophets, and most of all Jesus, the messiah of the Bible, which would also make all Muslims CHRISTIAN!!!.
In Dr. West’s analysis of Jewish relations with Blacks in America he gives an overview of the different forms of extremism that go FARRR BEYOND A SIMPLE BELIEF THAT WHITE’S WERE DEVILS as shared by your article on Black Muslims. As ridiculous as it sounds for that belief to be related to the Quaran it still remained, for the most part, a belief and not made a reality through mass killings, rape, bondage, and effective societal inequality. He goes into this subject on Black- Jew relations and says:
“In order to account for this sad state of affairs we must begin to unearth the truth behind each group’s perceptions of the other(and of itself). For example, few blacks recognize and acknowledge one fundamental fact of Jewish history: a profound hatred of Jews sits at the center of medieval and modern European cultures. Jewish persecutions under the Byzantines, Jewish massacres during the Crusades, Jewish expulsions in England, France, Spain, Portugal, Frankfurt, and Vienna, and Jewish pogroms in the Ukraine, Odessa, and thoughout Russia… Needless to say, the Nazi attempt at Judeo-cide in the 1930s 1940s reinforced this preoccupation and anxiety.
The European hatred of Jews rests on religious and social grounds- Christian myths of Jews as Christ-killers and resentment over disproportionate presence of Jews in certain commercial occupations. The religious bigotry feeds on stereotypes of Jews as villainous transgressors … Ironically, the founding of the state of Israel- the triumph of the quest for modern jewsih self determination- came about less from Jewish power and more from the consensus of the two superpowers (Jewish backgrounded financial banks), the United States and USSR, to secure homeland for a despised degraded people after Hitler’s genocidal attempt…
Even in “Christian” America with its formidable anti-Semitic barriers and rich progressive traditions made Jews more likely than other immigrants to feel compassion for oppressed blacks. Large numbers of Jews tried to procure a foothold in America by falling in step with the widespread perpetuation of antiblack stereotypes and the garnering of white-skin privilege benefits available to non-black Americans. It goes without saying that a profound hatred of African people ( as seen in slavery, lynching, segregation, and SECOND CLASS CITIZENSHIP” (sounds like Dr. Fadls book on Muslim persecution and martyrdom)( Dr West, 76)
Elijah- Before you begin to look for another apologetic article on blacks, muslims, and Jesus look at yourself and the daily decisions you make and how those decisions are making the lives around you better. Take the following quote and realize that all men are black (brown) and we shall return to the mud that was once used to form us and evolve our ancestors. With that being said read the next quote and take a sense of self pride when black culture is spoke for we are all products of black culture. Also take the “other”, whether that “other” be sex, race, or religious belief and see that what Dr. West suggests, what Dr. Fadl suggests, Mr. Curmudgeon suggests,lol, what I, Elijah suggests, is the same as what the Quaran suggests and what the Bible suggests, and most importantly what my savior gave, taught, and died for me to declare to the UNIVERSE
“The best of black culture, as manifested, for example, in jazz or the prophetic black church, refuses to put whites, or Jews on a pedestal or in the gutter. Rather, “black” humanity is affirmed alongside that of others, even when those others, at times, have dehumanized blacks. To put it bluntly, when black humanity is taken for granted and not made to prove itself in white culture, whites, Jews, and others are not that important; they are simply human beings, just like black people.” (West, 78)
When thinking of Jesus I find that Christians tend to hang on his physical presence as completion but, I dare the devout Christian to read the following quote from Dr. Cornel West in “Race Matters”.
He says, “ Life without meaning, hope, and love breeds a coldhearted, mean spirited outlook that destroys both the individual and others. Nihilism is not new in black America. The first African encounter with the New World was an encounter with a distinctive form of the absurd. The intial black struggle against degradation and devaluation in the enslaved circumstances of the New World was, in part, a struggle against nihilism. In fact, the major enemy of black survival in America has been and in neither oppression nor exploitation but rather the nihilistic threat- that is, loss of hope and absence of meaning. For as long as hope remains and meaning is preserved, the possibility of overcoming oppression stays alive. The self fulfilling prophecy of the nihilistic threat is that without hope there can be no future, that without meaning there can be no struggle.”(Dr. West,15)
“The genius of our black foremothers and forefathers was to create powerful buffers to ward off the nihilistic threat, to equip black folk with cultural armor to beat back the demons of hopelessness, meaninglessness, and lovelessness.” (Dr. West,15)
“In other words, traditions for blacks surviving and thriving under usually adverse New World conditions were major barriers against the nihilistic threat. These traditions consist primarily of black religious and civic institutions that sustained familial and communal networks of support. If cultures are, in part, what human beings create (out of antecedent fragments of other cultures) in order to convince themselves not to commit suicide, then black foremothers and forefathers are to be APPLAUDED!!!. In fact, until the early seventies black Americans had the lowest suicide rate in the United States” (Dr. West, 15)
Elijah-Right around the 60s and 70s the drugs were released upon the black communities in America and also guns and weapons were randomly dropped off in the ghettos in order to preserve the slave mind. Those who still maintain racist thoughts should consider the fact that the drugs, killing, and overall bestial behavior has spread all across America and all other world snatching the souls, lives, and peace of Christians, Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindis, Atheists, Satanists,etc…
Elijah-Its important for men to remember that God is always on the throne, he creates many servants, messengers, and prophets, he even created the angels, demons, and spirits that use their own logic that God has given them to manifest in their affecting of our decisions. But God loves man enough to continually mercy his HOLY SPIRIT in whomever he selects with Jesus being most favored and the only man truly of GOD spiritually. The only man whos example can’t be altered or manipulated for there is no man equal and there is no man he didn’t love. A servant of God was Jesus by his example to others and the legacy he taught and a servant by example of Jesus through his love of others is any man who wishes to see GOD. Judge not with your eyes, discern with your intelligence with a foundation of the scriptures of DIVINE POWER.
Returning back to the extreme perceptions of Islam used to separate two common faiths I return to Dr. Fadl’s book where he says:
” The essential lesson taught by Islamic history is that extremist groups are ejected from the mainstream of Islam; they are marginalized, and eventually treated as heretical aberrations to the Islamic Message.”(6)
Again in regards to Quranic interpretation and biblical interpretations I add:
” I agree that interpretation demands interaction between the text and reader on several different levels; intellectual, spiritual, linguistic (mental, spiritual, physical, not planned,lol), and moral. But I would locate the higher level of this exchange not between the reader and the text but within the text itself as part of the divine origin of revelation.”(Wadud, 58)
As an American I love my country and I pride myself with the many blessings people have died for in order for me to even write what I have written. However, the American foreign policy must be adjusted simply because the “BEAST” will never win against Jesus and the army of God’s children. Mankind must accept the calling and show them why GOD is and shall forever be GOD. A GOD of love, a GOD of order, a GOD of Mercy, and a GOD of his word as Jesus and the Quaran and the Torah teach. The final quote is in regards to American foreign policy which must be held under the Constitution, which must be held under GOD by the founding fathers who called themselves Christians while they lynched and enslaved others. The mistake of the BEAST as I said before is that spiritually it holds not value before GOD. Because the Devil wants to distract us but he knows that God is in control, and he knows that God shall send Jesus the MESSIAH AND SAVIOR along with Muhammad amongst the other saints, prophets, and children of God to end the battle, slay the BEAST and eternally free MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS
” Why they have never felt shocked by the bombing “at will” of numerous defenseless, impoverished, and weak civilian populations; or by the appalling conditions of poverty and that are, in so many ways, a direct result of their country’s corporatized “development” efforts and plundering; or by the political cost- benefit analysis that categorizes children’s lives in Iraq, Palestine, and Afganistan as “expendable”.”(Rizvi, 68)
This is the order, this has always been the order and it shall forever be the order. I’d suggest we ALL get in line and start getting in individual selves spiritually inclined so that communally we can restore the order in preparation as we await the return. Fear not unless ye have no faith in the past present or future.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]