Re: The Answers to your Questions, GOD Bless

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elijah on May 18, 2012 at 02:14:59:

In Reply to: Re: The Answers to your Questions, GOD Bless posted by Ben Curran on May 17, 2012 at 02:10:17:

All praise be to GOD.
I thank GOD for THE Messiah, prophets, angels of GOD and I pray for the eyes, minds, and souls of all readers of my words and their effects. I prepare for the replies of ego as people search the scriptures to serve their ego instead of what they say in response to what I have shared. As I stated in my writing though theres nothing wrong with not being interested in other "so-called religions", as long as you don't contradict your own in mis representing Christ and furthermore delegating Christ's authority disregarding what GOD! delegated Christ to share. Just as the negative spirits of many "so-called people of Christ "roll their eyes" when they read my writing and realize that they call Jesus God illogically without permission. People fall victim to their perspective and the comfort they have adapted to in their perspective. BUT THIS IS THE ROOT OF SELFISHNESS, GREED, and What the Negative Angels (the devil) feed off of as they attempt to distract as many men to HELL with them. They know GOD is in control but, if they can get people not to believe in GOD or that GOD is in control then we become slaves to their physical presentations. Jesus is the inevitable sword that GOD sent to do the work for mankind but, individually our works are what provide the body of christ through our belief in him regardless of worldly titles.

btw, my support of abrahamic faiths is another way of me saying my belief in ONE GOD and with the many world religions out there, this is far belief in equality of all religions especially when most men falsely follow their religion with frquent contradictions

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]