Re: Elijah's Critiaue of "The Only True God"

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elijah on May 22, 2012 at 14:25:18:

In Reply to: Re: Elijah's Critiaue of posted by Richard Smit on May 22, 2012 at 04:59:57:

Perhaps you should close your eyes, you speak with the intelligence of the DEVIL!, and you remind me of the spirit of the "false jews" who tortured the Messiah.
Minister is a word you have used.
Even in your anger you still can't confirm whether I am ordained?
I pray that I be blind for my hand is with Jesus and the other with those men whom GOD has given sight. Your words are full of anger, murder, and sin like the pharisees who would kill to preserve your BEAST DRIVEN TRINITY. And it seems that everytime you speak the smell of the men who murdered THE MESSIAH is released and their spirits speak through you as you copy and paste bread which you have stole from the children of GOD. Just as Jesus who clung to GOD's will (the cross) as men like you spit on him, made him out to be the Devil amongst his own people, as they twisted his words into making sound as if he were equal to GOD just to have a reason to kill him. I cling to the Spirit of GOD which he has mercied upon me. The Spirit GOD placed in Mary so that she could bring forth A MAN OF MESSIANIC PROPORTIONS. Or is MARY a part of the TRINITY now too?,lol

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]