The Day of the Lord cometh as a thief

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on May 22, 2012 at 15:36:26:

The Day of the Lord cometh as a thief

Ever since I experienced the Vision that confirmed the times of the four riders of the Apocalypse and the “seven thunders” in Revelation as well as the insight that we are near the end time, I wondered how could the Return be “as a thief”; that is totally unexpected. “The day of the Lord cometh as a thief” appears in 1 Thes. 5:2; 1 Pet 3:10 and Thes 5:4 as well as in Rev 3:3 and 16:15 “I will come on thee as a thief”. These words of course made all who heard my message skeptical and also reluctant to persevere through a book that linked the understanding of Revelation to history. Why do I say this now with the knowledge that we are near the end time and all that has been said on this website? It is because it seems that the time that God lingers with the Return is longer than I thought.

The Vision

As I have so often said on this website (I once again repeat it for the sake of new readers to this webpage) I experienced a Vision on 22 August 1996 that I believe was a Divine intercession with the purpose of loosening the seals of the Scroll of the book Revelation. This Vision which was the appearance of seven words in Afrikaans “Wat jy weet moet jy bekend maak “ (“What you know you must make known”) confirmed to me that the times of the discovery of biblical scrolls in the past two thousand years were the times linked to the symbolism of the riders of the Apocalypse in the book Revelation. This insight opened the way to the interpretation and understanding of the book Revelation within a specific time frame linked to history. Because this happened in the afternoon when I was alone and standing in the kitchen preparing the evening meal there was no one who could testify that this had actually happened.

I therefore started looking at the words of the book Revelation and particularly the verses in which the symbolism of the riders of the Apocalypse appear. I persevered and in1999 the book How near Armageddon was published. The book was not easy reading for the only way I could begin to link the symbolism of the book Revelation to the history of the past two thousand years was to go to the references in the Bible to discover hidden meaning.

Here I would like to demonstrate Rev 13:11

Because I was given the insight that the words of Revelation were linked to the time of the past two thousand years I knew that the number 666 was also linked to “a man” in history. Rev 13:18 “Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast; for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six”.

Rev 13:11 I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

Out of the earth

The words “out of the earth” can be understood through Scripture. They relate to Job 28:2 where the words “out of the earth“ appear: “Iron is taken out of the earth” and Job 28:5 “As for the earth, out of it cometh bread and under it is turned up as it were fire”. From these two verses I could understand what Revelation is about to reveal. The beast out of the earth pertains to man’s livelihood to take minerals from the earth in order to be able to trade. From the earth man can survive (“bread”) but it also holds unseen and immensely powerful potential (“under it is turned up as it were fire”).

This is an example of how I began to understand the “beast out of the earth” in Revelation. Readers can read my total interpretation of Revelation, chapter 13, on this website.

This method of understanding was not acceptable to my critics and those who doubted that I had been given insight into the time linked to the words of Revelation could not relate the number 666 to a period of six hundred and sixty-six years even though I could link the words of Revelation, chapter 13 to specific times when discoveries which were only possible because of minerals that WERE TAKEN FROM THE EARTH!

What I am trying to say is that not many people or clergymen could accept an interpretation bound to the history of the past two thousand years even though it was inspired by a Vision. Some possibly believe that the understanding of the book should be simpler or clearer. Therefore the message of this website and How Near Armageddon is lost to many and the Return will be as a thief.

This website

This website has monitored all the amazing happenings relating to great earthquakes, climate change and both the ‘holding back’ of the winds of the earth as well as the great hurricanes and typhoons since the turn of the millennium. Also the activity of the sun could recently be brought to bear in the symbolism of Revelation.

But the Lord lingers. I believe we are told this and prepared for this through the parable of the ten virgins waiting for the groom to arrive (Mat.25:1-13). There will be delay but when the final signs appear it will be upon us.

I believe that we shall know by the ‘signs’, but the actual Return will be unexpected.

Readers should in the time to come not be perturbed by what might happen on this website for I believe Almighty God will and has already, opened the eyes of non-Christians and reluctant believes to the signs of the present time. Thus may result a possible subtle hacking of this website (which regular readers know has happened in the past).

No way can anything or anyone damage this message for it is insight that came to me, I believe from God.

The Day and the Hour unknown

Matthew 24:36-51
36 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son,[f] but only the Father. 37 As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 39 and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 40 Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. 41 Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.
One has to read this section very carefully. Firstly take note that it is going to be as in the time of Noah. The people of Noah’s time KNEW that Noah was building a massive arc to withstand great flood. Like today we know that the Return is going to happen. Take particular note of “people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage” for it shows that the Return is not going to be a time of economic collapse and depravity. People will be going about their daily tasks.
Keep watch
42 “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. 43 But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. 44 So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.
45 “Who then is the faithful and wise servant, whom the master has put in charge of the servants in his household to give them their food at the proper time? 46 It will be good for that servant whose master finds him doing so when he returns. 47 Truly I tell you, he will put him in charge of all his possessions. 48 But suppose that servant is wicked and says to himself, ‘My master is staying away a long time,’ 49 and he then begins to beat his fellow servants and to eat and drink with drunkards. 50 The master of that servant will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he is not aware of. 51 He will cut him to pieces and assign him a place with the hypocrites, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
Because of what I have experienced and the happenings in the twenty-first century that I believe relate to the verses of Revelation I believe we are in that interlude (the parable of the ten virgins who were waiting for the bridegroom to come) before the final signs.
Matthew 25:1-13
“At that time the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. 2 Five of them were foolish and five were wise. 3 The foolish ones took their lamps but did not take any oil with them. 4 The wise ones, however, took oil in jars along with their lamps. 5 The bridegroom was a long time in coming, and they all became drowsy and fell asleep.
6 “At midnight the cry rang out: ‘Here’s the bridegroom! Come out to meet him!’
7 “Then all the virgins woke up and trimmed their lamps. 8 The foolish ones said to the wise, ‘Give us some of your oil; our lamps are going out.’
9 “‘No,’ they replied, ‘there may not be enough for both us and you. Instead, go to those who sell oil and buy some for yourselves.’
(I always think that verse 9 is very twenty-first century! There is always a supermarket nearby!)
10 “But while they were on their way to buy the oil, the bridegroom arrived. The virgins who were ready went in with him to the wedding banquet. And the door was shut.
11 “Later the others also came. ‘Lord, Lord,’ they said, ‘open the door for us!’
12 “But he replied, ‘Truly I tell you, I don’t know you.’
13 “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know the day or the hour.
A jar of oil
Readers of my books and this website will know that I mention that I believe the “seventh thunder” (Rev 10:4) to be the discovery of the jar of balsam oil discovered at Qumram in 1988. This discovery indicates the year 1988 which relates to the time of “half an hour”. 1988 was twelve years before the year 2000. This time (1988) I believe was confirmed through the Divine intercession.

It is interesting that jars of oil are mentioned in the parable and the “seventh thunder” is also a jar of oil.

The whole world wondered after the beast (Rev. 13:3

Then of course there is my understanding of the “beast out of the sea” and the “beast out of the earth”. I lay much emphasis on the words of Revelation 1:6 “And made us kings and priests unto God”. I showed in my books how I believe that the coming of secular government to most all the nations of the world has brought an end to wars of religion, brought non-Christians into closer contact with Christians, but has contributed to a New Age amalgamation of faiths that is inclined to disregard the core of Christianity that is the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ that cannot be equated to any other faith. There is also an accent on worldliness that overtakes true faith according to the gospel of Jesus Christ. I believe that this is the outcome of what Revelation reveals to be the “beast”.

One of the amazing aspects of the understanding of the ‘beast out of the sea’ is the great contradiction it reveals. I showed in my books and on this website how over centuries the leadership of the Christian nations were misled by evil (but remember Revelation does not condemn anyone, it only reveals the power of evil. In the chapter on the New Jerusalem it is said: “and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour to it (The New Jerusalem)” - Rev 21:24. In this verse “kings of the earth” means those kings who were kings and priests in Christ, but also those who under the rule of the ‘beast out of the earth’ – remained king and priest in Christ).

The great contradiction is revealed in Rev 13:10
(This is the last verse in the section revealing the “beast out of the sea” in Revelation.)
Rev 13:9 “If any man have an ear, let him hear. 10He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.”
One can only really understand this verse with the knowledge that the ‘beast out of the sea’ developed over centuries and the reference to “captivity” in Isaiah 5:13 “Therefore my people have gone into captivity because they have no knowledge”.

“He who leadeth into captivity”

The kings and leaders were leading the nations over centuries into a society that moved away and rebelled against the Christian Church. The leadership led following generations into another form of ‘captivity’. It is the “bondage” of a free society that is constantly struggling against the forces of evil. This ultimately leads to greater lawlessness. As the nations fell away from the Christian faith they no longer had the knowledge of the truths of Scripture At present Christian society is falling apart, for man wants no bonds.

“Kill with the sword”

As those who led the nations into this “captivity” of no knowledge of Scripture so also those who led the nations to fight and kill for secular ideologies - if they were misled, also future generations would be misled.

“Here is the patience and the faith of the saints”

However, there were and always will be those who in a free society retained the knowledge of Scripture and held on to their Christian values. In the twentieth and twenty-first centuries it would become more and more difficult for true believers (“patience”) as a free society moved away from the Church and no longer studied or adhered to the laws of God and the teachings of Jesus Christ – as the words of Isaiah “my people have gone into captivity because they have no knowledge”.

“Out of the sea”

It is with the knowledge of the time measurement of Revelation that we can know that the ‘beast out of the sea’ is also the time that the message of salvation through Jesus Christ would be taken to the lands across the seas. Revelation reveals that Almighty God was ruling “with a rod of iron” when men rebelled against the unity of the Christian Church and state in the national states of Europe. A freedom of faith had to come about so that the Christian Church could freely spread in the nations at the ends of the earth. The final message of Revelation is that this freedom can only last for a certain length of time. Rev 17:17 “For God hath put in their hearts to fulfill his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.”

The hold that the “beasts” of Revelation have on the society of the twenty-first century is another reason why the Return will be “as a thief”.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]