Now the Lord declares, "No servant can serve two masters." If we desire, then, to serve both God and mammon, it will be unprofitable for us. "For what will it profit if a man gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?" This world and the next are two enemies. The one urges to adultery and corruption, avarice and deceit; the other bids farewell to these things. We cannot, therefore, be the friends of both; and it behoves us, by renouncing the one, to make sure of the other. Let us reckon that it is better to hate the things present, since they are trifling, and transient, and corruptible; and to love those [who are to come,] as being good and incorruptible. For if we do the will of Christ, we shall find rest; otherwise, nothing shall deliver us from eternal punishment, if we disobey His commandments.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elijah on May 23, 2012 at 05:52:20:

Posted by Elana Janson on May 22, 2012 at 15:36:26:
The Day of the Lord cometh as a thief
Elijah- A thief steals something at the return of our Messiah Jesus Christ YSHUA the world will be robbed of it’s comfort as all will answer to GOD by judgment through Jesus Christ.
As I spoke on those who are living day to day comfortably and me personally I just feel that my paradise awaits me so REMAIN MINDFUL OF GOD WHICH KEEPS ME APPRECIATIVE ALWAYS OF GOD. I work hard, I earn my money, use it wisely, and give to others as much as possible. I live like this: GOD is my EVERYTHING and I have my trust in GOD over ALL creations First and foremost and that is locked in my spirit and can never be stolen from me. The lesson some people fail to learn from that bible verse is the point security. THE NUMBER ONE SECURITY RISK IS SECURE WITH ME AS A FILTER BEFORE I MAKE MY CHOICES. MY BELIEF IN GOD CARRIES ME IN MY EXISTENCE. MY UNCOMFORT AND PREPARATION HAS ME PHYSICALLY DETACHED FROM MANY OF MY EMOTIONAL ATTACHMENTS OF THE WORLD IN EXCHANGE OF MY ALWAYS TRYING TO USE THE TIME I SPEND WITH OTHERS REMINDING THEM OF GOD, JESUS, AND THE PROPHETS.ABOUT GOD AND INSPIRING ALL HUMAN BEINGS TO KEEP BELIEVING. THOSE WHO WATCH ME AND LAUGH ARE THE ONES WHO AREN’T WORKING
MAMMON- ARABIC, MEANS- Mammon is a term, derived from the Christian Bible, used to describe material wealth or greed, most often personified as a deity, and sometimes included in the seven princes of Hell.
And I say unto you, Make to yourselves friends of the mammon of unrighteousness; that, when ye fail, they may receive you into everlasting habitations. He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much: and he that is unjust in the least is unjust also in much. If therefore ye have not been faithful in the unrighteous mammon, who will commit to your trust the true riches? And if ye have not been faithful in that which is another man's, who shall give you that which is your own? No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
Elijah- DO I MAKE MYSELF MORE CLEARER TO YOU NOW YOUR VISION IS MY VISION, COMBINE ALL OF WHAT I HAVE EVER SAID TO YOU ON THIS SITE AND THE MAGIC IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES. MY WORDS HAVE BEEN WITH NOT THOSE WHO ARE DON’T NEED THEM. THEY STAND ON TOP OF ALL OF YOUR POST’S OVER THE YEARS FOR MY WORD HAS BEEN DECLARED BY GOD WHILE YOURS YOU HAVE SAID YOURSELF IS YOUR OWN VISION. BE NOT ANGRY FOR IT WILL ONLY BLIND YOU. YOUR SPIRITS SURELY HAVE GOD IN THEM FOR YOU HAVE TOUCHED ME AND MOTIVATED ME AND I PRAY MY WORDS ARE NO LONGER DISREGARDED
Elana-Ever since I experienced the Vision that confirmed the times of the four riders of the Apocalypse and the “seven thunders” in Revelation as well as the insight that we are near the end time, I wondered how could the Return be “as a thief”; that is totally unexpected. “The day of the Lord cometh as a thief” appears in 1 Thes. 5:2; 1 Pet 3:10 and Thes 5:4 as well as in Rev 3:3 and 16:15 “I will come on thee as a thief”. These words of course made all who heard my message skeptical and also reluctant to persevere through a book that linked the understanding of Revelation to history. Why do I say this now with the knowledge that we are near the end time and all that has been said on this website? It is because it seems that the time that God lingers with the Return is longer than I thought.
The Vision
As I have so often said on this website (I once again repeat it for the sake of new readers to this webpage) I experienced a Vision on 22 August 1996 that I believe was a Divine intercession with the purpose of loosening the seals of the Scroll of the book Revelation. This Vision which was the appearance of seven words in Afrikaans “Wat jy weet moet jy bekend maak “ (“What you know you must make known”) confirmed to me that the times of the discovery of biblical scrolls in the past two thousand years were the times linked to the symbolism of the riders of the Apocalypse in the book Revelation. This insight opened the way to the interpretation and understanding of the book Revelation within a specific time frame linked to history. Because this happened in the afternoon when I was alone and standing in the kitchen preparing the evening meal there was no one who could testify that this had actually happened.
I therefore started looking at the words of the book Revelation and particularly the verses in which the symbolism of the riders of the Apocalypse appear. I persevered and in1999 the book How near Armageddon was published. The book was not easy reading for the only way I could begin to link the symbolism of the book Revelation to the history of the past two thousand years was to go to the references in the Bible to discover hidden meaning.
Here I would like to demonstrate Rev 13:11
Because I was given the insight that the words of Revelation were linked to the time of the past two thousand years I knew that the number 666 was also linked to “a man” in history. Rev 13:18 “Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast; for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six”.
Rev 13:11 I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
Out of the earth
The words “out of the earth” can be understood through Scripture. They relate to Job 28:2 where the words “out of the earth“ appear: “Iron is taken out of the earth” and Job 28:5 “As for the earth, out of it cometh bread and under it is turned up as it were fire”. From these two verses I could understand what Revelation is about to reveal. The beast out of the earth pertains to man’s livelihood to take minerals from the earth in order to be able to trade. From the earth man can survive (“bread”) but it also holds unseen and immensely powerful potential (“under it is turned up as it were fire”).
This is an example of how I began to understand the “beast out of the earth” in Revelation. Readers can read my total interpretation of Revelation, chapter 13, on this website.
This method of understanding was not acceptable to my critics and those who doubted that I had been given insight into the time linked to the words of Revelation could not relate the number 666 to a period of six hundred and sixty-six years even though I could link the words of Revelation, chapter 13 to specific times when discoveries which were only possible because of minerals that WERE TAKEN FROM THE EARTH!
What I am trying to say is that not many people or clergymen could accept an interpretation bound to the history of the past two thousand years even though it was inspired by a Vision. Some possibly believe that the understanding of the book should be simpler or clearer. Therefore the message of this website and How Near Armageddon is lost to many and the Return will be as a thief.
This website
This website has monitored all the amazing happenings relating to great earthquakes, climate change and both the ‘holding back’ of the winds of the earth as well as the great hurricanes and typhoons since the turn of the millennium. Also the activity of the sun could recently be brought to bear in the symbolism of Revelation.
But the Lord lingers. I believe we are told this and prepared for this through the parable of the ten virgins waiting for the groom to arrive (Mat.25:1-13). There will be delay but when the final signs appear it will be upon us.
I believe that we shall know by the ‘signs’, but the actual Return will be unexpected.
Readers should in the time to come not be perturbed by what might happen on this website for I believe Almighty God will and has already, opened the eyes of non-Christians and reluctant believes to the signs of the present time. Thus may result a possible subtle hacking of this website (which regular readers know has happened in the past).
No way can anything or anyone damage this message for it is insight that came to me, I believe from God.
Elijah- “YE DO ERR, NO KNOWING THE SCRIPTURES, NOR THE POWER OF GOD. (please be humble to my words, we are of different time periods) FOR IN THE RESURRECTION THEY NEITHER MARRY, NOR ARE GIVEN IN MARRIAGE, BUT ARE AS THE ANGELS OF GOD IN HEAVEN.
Elijah-Here is your answer, no vision required, though the vision was required for all to hear my words.
“BUT AS TOUCHING THE RESURRECTION OF THE DEAD, HAVE YE NOT READ THAT WHICH WAS SPOKEN UNTO YOU BY GOD SAYING, I AM THE GOD OF ABRAHAM, AND THE GOD OF ISSAC, AND THE GOD OF JACOB? GOD IS NOT THE GOD OF THE DEAD, BUT OF THE LIVING.
“MASTER WHICH IS THE GREAT COMMANDMENT IN THE LAW? JESUS SAID UNTO HIM, THOU SHALT LOVE THY GOD WITH ALL THY HEART AND WITH ALL THY SOUL AND WITH ALL WHY MIND!
Elijah- Belief that Jesus is equal to GOD is not , was not, and shall never exist, clearly because of his own words and no man or woman needs a vision to clearly see that! The very trinity that many Christians cling to is much respected by me out of the respect of the ORDER, of the FATHER, THEN SON. What I prefer to call the SPIRIT OF GOD, works through all creations which GOD has full control over. Meaning God decides at every moment the existence of what is. Even down to our own thoughts which are dependent on the what is going on around us. Jesus received the Spirit of GOD which GOD mercied upon him for GOD’s Will which Jesus acknowledges CONSTANTLY. AT intricate moments of Jesus’s life physical, mental, and spiritual he makes it very apparent to the true studier of his nature (as I like to applaud myself, as I studied him as a big brother since a toddler) that there are moments in which he has no knowledge. In regards to mankind Jesus serves as king and mediator of authority. Unto GOD, Jesus, is the a willing, appreciative servant of GOD, truly GOD’s Son this man saved us all by his life and example; which many of us take for granted even knowing as they dare to ascribe Godliness to the Son of GOD. The SON COMES FROM THE FATHER , AND THE SON CAN ALWAYS COME BACK TO BE WITH THE FATHER, BUT THE FATHER NEVER COMES FROM THE SON. THE SON LEARNS FROM THE FATHER,(THESE SIMPLE LITTLE SLOGANS WERE EASILY TRANSLATABLE TO EASILY GET THE MESSAGE TO ALL THE SHEEP, FATHER- SON, GET IT!, DON’T EMBODY THE WORKS OF GOD INTO MANMADE PERSPECTIVE, BUT LET WHAT YOU LEARN OF USE BUT NOT TRUTH UNLESS IT CLEARS THE WORD OF GOD AND THE LAWS OF GOD AS DISTRIBUTED BY THE SPIRIT OF GOD OVER THE EARTH.

Ms. Janson I have applauded your work repeatedly and I have consistently applauded you as what you have shown unto me. A good soul, deep rooted in her foundation of comfort, and as spirits may pass unto you, visions accentuate your intelligence in which you have developed a following of rather crazy proportions (myself included compared to the rest of the world).
I am not one Baal linger so I am quick to set aflame manmade idolatry. My very point in doing so exposes a major weakness to the Christian church ye are all descendants of and yet I say a young church it is Jesus’s gives it wisdom of centuries through the eyes of a “24” year old with a soul as old as mine.If you think a statement of idolatry foundated in vision can disregard the vision of the VIVID VISIONS ANDPROMISES OF GOD TO THE PEOPLE. I WILL LET AN ARTICLE BY AN ISRAELITE ENLIGHTEN YOU OF WHAT HAS BEEN PROMISED AND WHY YOUR DIVINE INTERCESSION HAS JUST BEGUN ALONG WITH THE WRATH OF GOD TO THOSE WHO PRACTICE. SURELY IF THE PHARISEES PRACTICED THE SECOND COMMANDMENT AND LOVED JESUS AS THEMSELVES HIS DEATH WOULDN’T HAVE BEEN NEEDED AND WITHOUT YOUR IDOLATRY AND MISTAKES WITH THE ORDER THAT MY PRESENCE WAS NEEDED AS YOU ALL HAVE COMPLETED MY TEST TO BE TRUE AND I THANK ALL OF YOU
THE EXILE, SCATTERING AND RETURN OF ISRAEL TO THE "HOLY LAND"
One of the curses put on Israel was total expulsion from the holy land, if they continue to break the laws of the most high. Ancient Israel went into exile a few times, but they were allowed to return. But in Deuteronomy 28:64, it says that Israel was going to be scattered from one end of the earth unto the other. This is repeated in DEUT 32:26.

This means that Israel can't be in the land as of now as a sovereign nation. They are supposed to be scattered to the four corners of the earth and residing in the land of their enemies. As scripture has told us time and time again. Luke 21:24 says Israel will be led into all nations as captives and be there until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled. Those times will be fulfilled When Yahshuah returns. Israel is will reside in their enemies land, until that time.
We are only being cast out of the holy land for a time. Prophecy says true Israel will return.
ZECHARIAH 8: 3, 7-8
(3)THUS SAID YAH; I AM RETURNED UNTO ZION, AND WILL DWELL IN THE MIDST OF JERUSALEM: AND JERUSALEM SHALL BE CALLED A CITY OF TRUTH; AND THE MOUNTAIN OF YHWH OF HOSTS THE HOLY MOUNTAIN
(7) THUS SAID YHWH OF HOSTS; BEHOLD, I WILL SAVE MY PEOPLE FROM THE EAST COUNTRY, AND FROM THE WEST COUNTRY (WESTERN HEMISPHERE)
(8)AND I WILL BRING THEM, AND THEY SHALL DWELL IN THE MIDST OF JERUSALEM AND THEY SHALL BE MY PEOPLE , AND I WILL BE THEIR MIGHTY ONE, IN TRUTH AND IN RIGHTEOUSNESS.
Right now, Jerusalem is not called a city of truth, and Yah is not dwelling there, it says that when Israel is back in Jerusalem Yah will dwell with them in truth and in righteousness. There is no truth (the laws and commandments) in Jerusalem, there is no righteousness (keeping the laws and commandments) there either.
This only means that Israel is not back in the land as a sovereign nation, they are in the land of their enemies being punished for all their sins (Amos 3:2). When the Hebrews return they will be the righteous nation that they are suppose to be. Unlike the Jews who are in the land today, the majority of them are pagans and Atheist. Verse 8 says we will fully understand and keep the laws of Yah, there'll be no sinners in the land when Israel returns.
EZEKIEL 20:34 - AND I WILL BRING YOU OUT FROM THE PEOPLE, AND WILL GATHER YOU OUT OF THE COUNTRIES WHEREIN YOU ARE SCATTERED, WITH A MIGHTY HAND, AND WITH A STRETCHED OUT ARM, AND WITH FURY POURED OUT.
(38) AND I WILL PURGE OUT FROM AMONG YOU THE REBELS, AND THEM THAT TRANSGRESS AGAINST ME I WILL BRING THEM OUT OF THE COUNTRY WHERE THEY SOJOURN, AND THEY SHALL NOT ENTER INTO THE LAND OF ISRAEL; AND YOU SHALL KNOW I AM YHWH.
When the true nation of Israel returns, we will be brought back by the hands of Yah (not the Balfour Declaration). Yah also says that we will know him when we return, (As I continue to point out, the Jews in Israel today don't know Yah). We will return to Jerusalem to worship the most high, there won't be a sinner among us. All of those true Hebrews who continue to deny this truth will be consider as one of the rebels and Yah will purge you out from among us. When we return it will be a second exodus like the one out of Egypt. (remember DEUT 28:68 said we are going back into Egypt with ships, this is a spiritual Egypt that is a reflection of the first Egyptian captivity).
If these modern Jews are Descendants of Israel, this means that 99.9% of their population could not even enter into the land, Yah clearly states that all those Hebrews that transgress against him (break his laws and the Jews openly admit that they are not following the laws of Yah), Will not see the land of Israel, when the land of Israel is once again the sovereign nation of the Hebrews. According to scripture Israel is not home in the land Yet, we are still in the lands of our enemies. Suffering the punishment that is placed on us.
After the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 C.E. There was a 1400 year migration from the so called middle east to the west coast of Africa. The first major Israelite empire of central Africa was that of Ghana. For nearly a thousand years, from approximately 300 C.E. until late in the 13th century, when the empire of Mail assumed dominance, Ghana the gold kingdom, was dominant in the tropics of Africa.
There was a constant flow of Israelites from the North Africa region as the Carthaginians established extensive commercial ties in central Africa. At the same time, Israelite movement from the culturally advanced centers in Libya, Tunisia, Algeria, and morocco, culminated in the fertile regions between the Senegal and Niger rivers. These Hebrews migrations went on with great frequency from about 300 C.E. and they continued with utmost regularity for 1200 years.
The Hebrews migrated up the Nile, passing Memphis, Elephantine, Khartoum and they turned west at the Kordofan in central Sudan. The main reason for the massive migrations was persecution. Those Hebrews were being persecute by Arabs with Islam, and Indigenous tribal groups throughout Africa. But this is also prophecy, (Deut 28:65).
We must take this to note when Abraham and his seed was promised to in heritage the land. He was told that the land would stretch from Egypt to the Euphrates river (modern day Iraq) Genesis 15:18.
Ancient Israel never dwell in those boarders, and the Jews in the land today are in a small stretch of land which are not the boarders mention in Genesis 15:18. So this prophecy in Genesis is for a future time, when the true Hebrews return, to their homeland.
DEUTERONOMY 30:1-5 “AND IT SHALL COME TO PASS, WHEN ALL THESE THINGS ARE COME UPON YOU, THE BLESSING AND THE CURSES, WHICH I HAVE SET BEFORE YOU, AND YOU SHALL CALL THEM TO MIND AMONG ALL THE NATIONS, WHITHER YHWH YOUR FATHER HAVE DRIVEN YOU.
(2) AND SHALL RETURN UNTO YHWH AND SHALL OBEY HIS VOICE ACCORDING TO ALL THAT I COMMAND YOU THIS DAY, YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN, WITH ALL YOUR HEART, AND WITH ALL YOUR SOUL:
(3) THAT THEN YHWH YOUR FATHER WILL REVERSE YOUR STATUS AS SLAVES (CAPTIVITY), AND HAVE COMPASSION UPON YOU, AND WILL RETURN AND GATHER YOU FROM ALL THE NATIONS WHITHER YHWH HAVE SCATTERED YOU.
(4) IF ANY OF YOU BE DRIVEN OUT UNTO THE OUTMOST PARTS OF HEAVEN FROM THERE WILL YHWH YOUR FATHER GATHER YOU, AND FROM THERE WILL HE FETCH YOU: (5) AND YHWH YOUR FATHER WILL BRING YOU INTO THE LAND WHICH YOUR FATHERS POSSESSED, AND YOU SHALL POSSESS IT; AND HE WILL DO YOU GOOD, AND MULTIPLY YOU ABOVE YOUR FATHERS.
According to these verse the children of Israel were going to be scattered all over the earth in all nations. They will be feathered, if and when they return back unto YHWH the creator and do his commandments. This is what must be done in order for true Israel to return back to their land.......and in the coming years this is exactly what’s going to happen. Deut 30: is prophecy because it is speaking of Israel exile and return, before they even entered into the land.
Also notice that in verse 1 of Deut 30: it says when we recall the blessing and curses to mind and then obey YHWH. Then the whole process of regathering will start. The Jews are not obeying the voice of YHWH so if they are Israelites how are they back in the land???? Answer they are not descendants of the biblical Israelites. We are and that's why we are the only people who don't know of our national homeland.
In JOEL 3: 1-2 It says:
FOR BEHOLD, IN THOSE DAYS, AND IN THAT TIME, WHEN I SHALL BRING AGAIN THE CAPTIVITY OF JUDAH AND JERUSALEM.
(2) I WILL ALSO GATHER ALL NATIONS, AND WILL BRING THEM DOWN INTO THE VALLEY OF JEHOSHAPHAT (YEHOSHAPHAT), AND WILL PLEAD WITH THEM THERE FOR MY PEOPLE AND FOR MY HERITAGE ISRAEL, WHOM THEY HAVE SCATTERED AMONG THE NATIONS, AND PARTED MY LAND.
This verse says that when Yah bring back Judah (Yahudah and Jerusalem) from captivity, He will also bring all nations to the valley of JEHOSHAPHAT or valley of decision, and plead with them. AND NOTICE THE REASONS WHY HE WILL PLEAD WITH THEM 1. Because they scattered Israel and 2. because they HAVE PARTED HIS LAND WHICH IS THE LAND OF ISRAEL. This is the main fight in the land today. Who gets this much land and who gets that much land, The Arabs want this much of the land, The Jews want that much and so on. They have parted the father's land according to their own evil heart's and desires.
Yah said THEY have parted his land (they being the nations and not Israelites). But the Jews who claim Israelite Heritage is part of “THEY” (or nations)....that are parting the land. This fact along let us know the Jews are not descendants of Biblical Israel. The Arabs, Jews and Christians all have had a hand in our scattering and these are the ones now parting the land. Yah said he would plead with them for these two reason (scattering his people and parting his land)
Before true righteous Israel and those other Nations who will become partakers of the covenant. Can enter back into the land, the land will have to be cleanse first as it is written in
NUMBERS 35:33: SO YOU SHALL NOT POLLUTE THE LAND WHEREIN YOU ARE; FOR BLOOD IT DEFILETH THE LAND: AND THE LAND CANNOT BE CLEANSED OF THE BLOOD THAT IS SHED THEREIN, BUT BY THE BLOOD OF HIM THAT SHED IT.
Jews, Arabs, Christians and even Israelites have historically shed blood in Israel, as this verse tells us in order for the land to be cleansed of all this blood shed. The blood of those who shed it is required, This is why in Joel 3:2 Yah said he was going to bring all nations to the valley of JEHOSHAPHAT, this will be pay day, this will be the "cleansing process". So all those who have shed blood in the land, will have their blood shed. Remember Joel 3:1 says at this time Israel will be returning back to the land, Zechariah 8:3,8 says that When Israel return Yah will dwell with them.
Yah is not going to dwell in an unclean defiled land / place. So when true Israel is back, the land will not be defiled with blood shed. Take a look at the land now is it without blood shed?? Have those who have historically shed blood, had their blood shed, so the land can be cleansed???? This is what is required for cleansing of the land.
ANSWER TO ALL THESE IS NO !!!! So Israel IS NOT and CAN NOT be back home as a sovereign nation. We are still in Exile in the lands of our captivities. Just as scripture said we would and should be.

The Day and the Hour unknown
Matthew 24:36-51
36 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son,[f] but only the Father. 37 As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 39 and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 40 Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. 41 Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.
One has to read this section very carefully. Firstly take note that it is going to be as in the time of Noah. The people of Noah’s time KNEW that Noah was building a massive arc to withstand great flood. Like today we know that the Return is going to happen. Take particular note of “people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage” for it shows that the Return is not going to be a time of economic collapse and depravity. People will be going about their daily tasks.
Keep watch
42 “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. 43 But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. 44 So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.
45 “Who then is the faithful and wise servant, whom the master has put in charge of the servants in his household to give them their food at the proper time? 46 It will be good for that servant whose master finds him doing so when he returns. 47 Truly I tell you, he will put him in charge of all his possessions. 48 But suppose that servant is wicked and says to himself, ‘My master is staying away a long time,’ 49 and he then begins to beat his fellow servants and to eat and drink with drunkards. 50 The master of that servant will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he is not aware of. 51 He will cut him to pieces and assign him a place with the hypocrites, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
Because of what I have experienced and the happenings in the twenty-first century that I believe relate to the verses of Revelation I believe we are in that interlude (the parable of the ten virgins who were waiting for the bridegroom to come) before the final signs.
Matthew 25:1-13
“At that time the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. 2 Five of them were foolish and five were wise. 3 The foolish ones took their lamps but did not take any oil with them. 4 The wise ones, however, took oil in jars along with their lamps. 5 The bridegroom was a long time in coming, and they all became drowsy and fell asleep.
6 “At midnight the cry rang out: ‘Here’s the bridegroom! Come out to meet him!’
7 “Then all the virgins woke up and trimmed their lamps. 8 The foolish ones said to the wise, ‘Give us some of your oil; our lamps are going out.’
9 “‘No,’ they replied, ‘there may not be enough for both us and you. Instead, go to those who sell oil and buy some for yourselves.’
(I always think that verse 9 is very twenty-first century! There is always a supermarket nearby!)
10 “But while they were on their way to buy the oil, the bridegroom arrived. The virgins who were ready went in with him to the wedding banquet. And the door was shut.
11 “Later the others also came. ‘Lord, Lord,’ they said, ‘open the door for us!’
12 “But he replied, ‘Truly I tell you, I don’t know you.’
13 “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know the day or the hour.
A jar of oil
Readers of my books and this website will know that I mention that I believe the “seventh thunder” (Rev 10:4) to be the discovery of the jar of balsam oil discovered at Qumram in 1988. This discovery indicates the year 1988 which relates to the time of “half an hour”. 1988 was twelve years before the year 2000. This time (1988) I believe was confirmed through the Divine intercession.
It is interesting that jars of oil are mentioned in the parable and the “seventh thunder” is also a jar of oil.
The whole world wondered after the beast (Rev. 13:3
Then of course there is my understanding of the “beast out of the sea” and the “beast out of the earth”. I lay much emphasis on the words of Revelation 1:6 “And made us kings and priests unto God”. I showed in my books how I believe that the coming of secular government to most all the nations of the world has brought an end to wars of religion, brought non-Christians into closer contact with Christians, but has contributed to a New Age amalgamation of faiths that is inclined to disregard the core of Christianity that is the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ that cannot be equated to any other faith. There is also an accent on worldliness that overtakes true faith according to the gospel of Jesus Christ. I believe that this is the outcome of what Revelation reveals to be the “beast”.
One of the amazing aspects of the understanding of the ‘beast out of the sea’ is the great contradiction it reveals. I showed in my books and on this website how over centuries the leadership of the Christian nations were misled by evil (but remember Revelation does not condemn anyone, it only reveals the power of evil. In the chapter on the New Jerusalem it is said: “and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour to it (The New Jerusalem)” - Rev 21:24. In this verse “kings of the earth” means those kings who were kings and priests in Christ, but also those who under the rule of the ‘beast out of the earth’ – remained king and priest in Christ).
The great contradiction is revealed in Rev 13:10
(This is the last verse in the section revealing the “beast out of the sea” in Revelation.)
Rev 13:9 “If any man have an ear, let him hear. 10He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.”
One can only really understand this verse with the knowledge that the ‘beast out of the sea’ developed over centuries and the reference to “captivity” in Isaiah 5:13 “Therefore my people have gone into captivity because they have no knowledge”.
“He who leadeth into captivity”
The kings and leaders were leading the nations over centuries into a society that moved away and rebelled against the Christian Church. The leadership led following generations into another form of ‘captivity’. It is the “bondage” of a free society that is constantly struggling against the forces of evil. This ultimately leads to greater lawlessness. As the nations fell away from the Christian faith they no longer had the knowledge of the truths of Scripture At present Christian society is falling apart, for man wants no bonds.
“Kill with the sword”
As those who led the nations into this “captivity” of no knowledge of Scripture so also those who led the nations to fight and kill for secular ideologies - if they were misled, also future generations would be misled.
“Here is the patience and the faith of the saints”
However, there were and always will be those who in a free society retained the knowledge of Scripture and held on to their Christian values. In the twentieth and twenty-first centuries it would become more and more difficult for true believers (“patience”) as a free society moved away from the Church and no longer studied or adhered to the laws of God and the teachings of Jesus Christ – as the words of Isaiah “my people have gone into captivity because they have no knowledge”.

“Out of the sea”
It is with the knowledge of the time measurement of Revelation that we can know that the ‘beast out of the sea’ is also the time that the message of salvation through Jesus Christ would be taken to the lands across the seas. Revelation reveals that Almighty God was ruling “with a rod of iron” when men rebelled against the unity of the Christian Church and state in the national states of Europe. A freedom of faith had to come about so that the Christian Church could freely spread in the nations at the ends of the earth. The final message of Revelation is that this freedom can only last for a certain length of time. Rev 17:17 “For God hath put in their hearts to fulfill his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.”
The hold that the “beasts” of Revelation have on the society of the twenty-first century is another reason why the Return will be “as a thief”.
AGAIN TO BRING MY POINT HOME, I CONSIDER MYSELF A HOME WITH THE ONLY THING I HOLD OF VALUE IS MY TRUST IN GOD, MY TRUST IN GOD CAUSE S ME TO APPRECIATE EVERY BREATH, EVERY JUMP, EVERY THOUGHT, EVERY IDEA, EVERY PERSON I MET, AND AGAIN, I MAY NOT BE PERFECT BUT, WHEN PEOPLE THINK OF ME THEY HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO THINK OF GOD, IM LED TO BELIEVE JESUS PREFER TO HEAR THAT SINCE IT PLEASES HIS GOD. AND WHERE IM FROM SOME PEOPLE DON’T KNOW THE MEANING OF MY NAME. THE INFORMATION I WAS TRYING TO SHARE WITH ALL CHRISTIANS, MUSLIMS, BELIEVERS OF JESUS, BELIEVERS OF GOD, BELIEVERS OF THE PROPHETS, BELIEVERS OF THE LAW, THE ANGELS OF GOD, AND WHAT I DECLARE TO EVEN THE NEGATIVE SPIRITS WHO CONTINUALLY WISH TO DISTRACT ME. THE ONLY THING I VALUE IN THIS WORLD IS MY TRUST IN GOD . AND WHEN JESUS COMES AS A THIEF STEALING COMFORT FROM THE MASSES BY HIS PRESENCE. THE ONLY THING I PLAN TO TAKE WITH ME IS MYSELF AND I LOOK FORWARD TO JESUS STEALING MY SPIRIT BACK UPON HIS OWN AS I HAVE TRULY LOVED MY NEIGHBORS AS I LOVE MYSELF, AND I DID IT ALL BY MERCY OF MY NUMBER ONE FOUNDATION WHICH WAS JESUS’S WHEN GOD SENT HIM TO DIES FOR US, AND AS IT. IT IS ONLY GOD THAT KNOWS WHEN HE WILL SEND JESUS UNTO US AGAIN. I PRAY I HAVEN’T LET DOWN ANY OF WHOM HE HAS SIGHTED UNTO MY LIGHT!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]