IT IS EASIER FOR A CAMEL TO GO THROUGH THE EYE OF A NEEDLE, THAN FOR A RICH MAN TO ENTER THE KINGDOMOF GOD; MANY ARE CALLED FEW ARE CHOSEN

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elijah on May 31, 2012 at 14:59:26:

CURMUDGEON-For myself, I think that the answer has to be that I should ask God to instruct me as to his will in this matter, and then I should wait a bit and see how this all plays out. Also, I should take any opportunity that I get to meet Elijah in person, so that I can assess him face to face.
Elijah- Clearly you don’t just disregard me Richard, you disregard anybody who doesn’t follow you to the Beast, and you deny yourself the chance because of your pride and ego
“THIS IS THAT SPIRIT OF ANTICHRIST” – I believe you are referring to your beliefs RICHARD
Elijah-Allow me to help you and YOUR idols (based on your constant copy and pasting others as if your mind is incapable of grasping the idea of ONE GOD) in your reading of your bible Mr. Smit. I also wish to share with anyone on the site who may be misled by your words that Curmudgeon defeated your points and Mr. Smit is obviously too biased and stuck under the influence of the Beast to recognize. Please study the TRUE key words which are ALL the words used in the Bible and not just words you choose to pick as I will show AGAIN
Let’s all break it down together:
1 John 4 : 1 – 3 (KJV)
1 Beloved, believe not every spirit
but TRY the spirits whether they are OF God- What this states and implies is that ALL SPIRITS, INCLUDING THE ONE GOD ANNOINTED UPON JESUS IS OF GOD. THE ONE TRUE ONLY GOD
CURMUDGEON-, I should take any opportunity that I get to meet Elijah in person, so that I can assess him face to face.
because many false prophets are gone out into the world- PERHAPS THE SPIRITS YOU COPY AND PASTE YOUR BIBLE INTERPRETATIONS FROM ARE THE FALSE PROPHETS, BECAUSE SURELY YOUR BELIEFS MR. SMIT ARE SHARED WITH THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE IN THE WORLD

2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God:- THIS IS A COMMANDMENT TO EACH INDIVIDUAL WITH ABILITY TO READ AND UNDERSTAND THE VERSE.
Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
Elijah-THIS GIVES CONFIRMATION BECAUSE EVERY SPIRIT THAT CONFESSES THAT THE SPIRIT OF JESUS IS TRULY OF GOD THEN THE INDIVIDUALS WHO BELIEVE IN JESUS ARE FORCED TO SEE HIS TEACHINGS AND ARE FORCED TO FOLLOW HIS EXAMPLE WHICH IS GOD’S WILL. LOVE YOUR FATHER> LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOURS

3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
AGAIN WHEN READING THIS PLEASE NOTICE THAT THE USAGE OF SPIRIT IS USED. SPIRIT IS DIFFERENT THAN PHYSICAL AND THE PLACEMENT OF A PERSON’S SPIRIT DECIDES THE THOUGHTS THAT COMES TO THAT PHYSICAL PERSON’S MIND. ALSO THE SPIRITUALITY OF A PERSON DETERMINES WHAT THEY WILL RECOGNIZE AND DISCERN. THIS IS MY POINT IN IGNORING BUT, CORRECTING RICHARD SMIT BECAUSE HE PRESENTS TWO OPTIONS.
THE FIRST IS THAT HE DOESN’T HAVE THE SPIRITUAL PLACEMENT FROM GOD IN ORDER TO SEE, WHICH IS CONSISTENTLY CHOSEN BY HIM BECAUSE HE DOESN’T “LIKE WHAT IM SAYING BECAUSE I HAVEN’T PROTECTED HIS EGO IN MY TEACHINGS”, OR GOD HAS SENT ME BEFORE A MAN HARD HEADED ENOUGH TO EAT THE BRAINS OF THE BEAST IN ORDER TO DEFEND HIM, WHICH I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH BECAUSE THE BEAST IS HIGH ON IT’S OWN EGO BOOSTED TRINITY WITH MEN SLEEP WHILE BELIEVING THAT THEIR GOD “DEFEATED DEATH”. I LOVE SLAYING THE BEAST OF MEN IN FRONT OF MEN AND WHAT I LIKE EVEN MORE IS THAT I HAVE SPOKEN NO EVIL, I HAVE NOT CONTRADICTED THE BIBLE OR JESUS, AND I LEAVE YOU WITH NO RESPONSE MR. SMIT. AS YOU STATED IN YOUR PAST WRITING, THERE WILL ALWAYS BE A FOUNDATION FOR A NON-BELIEVER AS YOURSELF MR. SMIT. IT IS NOT UNTIL GOD GIVES THE COMMAND AND JESUS IS SENT AND WHEN ALL THAT YOU DEPEND ON IS RIPPED FROM YOU WILL YOU UNDERSTAND THE GOD THAT JESUS SERVES.

1 John 4 :2 "Come in the flesh"
"The supreme test of the spirits, and the teachers whom they influence, is their teaching concerning the nature of Jesus Christ.
Elijah- Not true and the above comment is of a man!!!, no man can study and understand the nature of Jesus but GOD, your ignorance is the very heresy that shall seal many souls to the FIRE.
All ye sheep of Christ can do, is study the nature of his teachings, but instead ye idolators wish the disrespect the KINGSHIP given to Jesus Christ. THE THINGS YOU SHOULD BE LEARNING ABOUT LOVING OTHERS YOU DISREGARD INORDER TO SEPARATE (RACIST, SEXIST, RELIGIOUS PERSECUTION). WHAT YOU ARE BLINDED TO IS THAT “CHRISTIANS” ARE DIFFERENT ALL OVER THE WORLD AND IT IS REALLY YOU , RICHARD SMIT, WHO BELIEVES IN EQUALITY OF ALL RELIGIONS AS THE BIBLE SHARES IT. YOU HAVCE STAED YOURSELF THAT YOU BELIEVE ALL OTHER PEOPLE WHO CLAIM ANYTHING OTHER THAN CHRISTIANITY ARE GOING TO HELL UNDER YOUR COMANDS. ARE YOU GOD? IS THAT IN THE BIBLE? IS CHRISTIANITY AND YOUR “KING JAMES VERSION BIBLE” THE ONLY PLACES TO SEE THE NAME OF JESUS. Furthermore, you have fallen into the same trap of your ancestors and GOD will not reward those who reward themselves. A man of your age and history, and lineage should no better than to ascribe yourself as equal to GOD. WHAT I MEAN BY THIS IS THAT IF YOU, RICHARD SMIT, CONTINUE TO HOLD JESUS “AS GOD” INSTEAD OF “OF GOD”, THEN YOU ARE ACKNOWLEDGING THAT YOU HAVE DISREGARDED THE OLD TESTAMENT (ALSO TORAH), QUARAN (AS IM SURE YOUR GLAD TO DISREGARD, UNLESS YOUR PLAYING GOLF WITH YOUR MUSLIM BUDDIES), AND THE VERY WORDS OF JESUS THAT ARE PRESERVED IN THE NEW TESTAMENT. YOU IGNORE ALL THESE REFERENCES TO PICK A COUPLE VERSES IN ORDER TO PRESERVE YOUR EGO, YOUR FATHERS RELIGION. WHEN YOU DISREGARD GOD’S WORD AND ASCRIBE YOUR OWN TITLES AND GOD’S TO GOD’S CREATIONS THEN, YOU ARE PLACING YOUR EQUAL TO GOD AS THE BEAST JESUS YOU WORSHIP.
BECAUSE IF THAT WERE NOT THE CASE THEN YOU WOULD HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, YOU HAVEN’T CHOSEN ME RICHARD, I CHOSE YOU TO TEACH AND MINISTER. YOU MAY DENY IT BUT, YOU KNOW NOT WHAT I KNOW. YOU DON’T HAVE MUCH TO SAY BECAUSE YOUR INTELLIGENCE IS INCAPABLE OF PRODUCING THE WORDS I DO IN MY MIND BECAUSE OF THE SPIRIT OF GOD WHICH HAS BEEN ALLOCATED BETWEEN US. FURTHERMORE MY WORDS ARE SUPPORTED BY THE SCRIPTURES WHILE YOURS ARE MISINTERPRETATIONS THAT HAVE EXISTED SINCE THE BEGINNING OF TIME.
If, in any way, they try to separate Jesus from “the Christ,” denying either the full deity
Elijah- I’ve told you before that I don’t use this word in referring the the Messiah and savior Jesus Christ, and definitely not to refer to GOD, our FATHER.
LET ME ASK YOU RICHARD SMIT, WHY DO YOU BEING YOUR LORD’S PRAYER WITH: “OUR FATHER”, COULD IT BE BECAUSE JESUS TAUGHT US THAT THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN JESUS SHALL BE LED TO GOD TO BE GOD’S CHILDREN
or perfect humanity of the Lord Jesus Christ, they are not from God. Some attempt to make Jesus a mere man upon whom “the Christ-spirit” came.
Elijah- this is what Christ said himself, Jesus is clear on his dependency of GOD, and that GOD is in no way shape or form dependent on JESUS. YE MEN WHO GO AGAINST JESUS’S WILL ARE DEPENDENT ON HIM, YET YOUR CONTRADICTION GOES PAST THE LOVE JESUS HAS FOR MANKIND BECAUSE JESUS WILL ALWAYS CHOOSE GOD’S WILL OVER ALL WHICH HAS BEEN EMBEDDED IN HIS EXISTENCE.
Some argue that everyone can be “a Christ” in the same sense Jesus was.
Elijah- this is another contradiction because following Jesus ensures that we will brought to GOD. IT IS A GIVEN IN BIBLICAL STUDY THAT NO MAN SHALL EQUAL JESUS BUT, IN ORDER TO PRESERVE THE MOTIVATION OF MANKIND TO RETURN TO GOD JESUS MAKES CLEAR THAT BELIEVING IN HIM AND FOLLOWING HIS TEACHINGS ARE SUFFICIENT TO PLEASE GOD AND TO BE CONSIDERED A CHILD OF GOD BY GOD.,
Many deny His miraculous conception, bodily resurrection, or both. “Jesus” means “Jehovah our Savior” and “Christ” means “The Anointed One,” meaning God’s anointed prophet, priest and king.
Elijah- your own article contradicts itself because he says that GOD anoints JESUS as GOD’s own prophet, priest, and king which is what the Quaran says. This proves that GOD placed, anointed, sent, created, JESUS and GOD is the true GOD of ALL
Unless Jesus Christ was perfect man
Elijah- Mr. Smit, you tell me in your own words what a perfect man is? I know the answer but, I want to further prove that you have no answers but, only argumentative comments based upon your ego and pride!
, He could not die for our sins. Unless He was God, He could not defeat death and thus could never save us.
Elijah- where is this information foundated? TELL ME WHERE JESUS SAYS THIS, WHERE IT IS IN THE BIBLE AS JESUS RESURRECTED HIMSELF. JESUS KNEW HE WOULD BE RESURRECTED BY GOD, GET YOUR WORDS RIGHT SON!
Any doctrine less than that of Jesus Christ as the God/Man, God and Man perfectly, united in the hypostatic union, is deadly heresy.
Elijah- THIS IS THE BEAST IN EXPRESSION OF HIMSELF DIRECTLY, THE BEAST IS NOT RICHARD SMIT, OR MR. MORRIS, ETC… THE BEAST IS THE SPIRIT INFLUENCING THEIR INTELLIGENCE TO SEE THE TRUTH BEYOND THEIR OWN COMFORTS. JUST LIKE THE PHARISEES WHO KILLED JESUS, AND THE PHAROAHS WHO TRIED TO KILL MOSES, LIKE THE MECCANS WHO TRIED TO KILL MUHAMMAD, AND LIKE ANGER THAT I HAVE RECEIVED ON THIS SITE FOR SPEAKING NO EVIL WHATSOEVER, BUT SIMPLY SHARING SIGHTS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN SEEN ON EARTH FOR CENTURIES.
Elijah- What this basically means to me is that if mankind doesn’t continue to follow the same BEAST that formulated the Christ debates after the death of JESUS, THEN YOU WILL BE POOR AND LOSE WARS WHICH IS WHAT THE BEAST HAS LED MEN TO BELIEVE SINCE THE BEGINNING OF TIME.
Further, since He is the Creator and His Spirit inspired the Holy Scriptures, any dilution of the doctrines of special creation and Biblical inerrancy comes dangerously close to heresy and has often led their proponents into outright apostasy. It is thus extremely important to “try the spirits whether they are of God” (I John 4:1)".
Elijah- I AGREE BUT, PERHAPS THE AUTHOR OF THIS AND THE INDIVIDUALS WHO COPY AND PASTE HIS WORKS ALL OVER THE WORLD SHOULD LISTEN TO GOD FIRST AS CURMUDGEON HAS SUGGESTED. PLEASE SEE THAT YOU WRITING WAS UN-NEEDED RICHARD BECAUSE THE BIBLE IS READ BY TRUE CHRISTIANS AND TRUE CHRISTIANS TRUST THE WORD OF GOD AND THE SPIRIT OF GOD THAT HAS BEEN PLACED IN HIS PROPHETS AND THE UNMEASURED FAVOUR GIVEN UNTO HIM BY GOD!!!
He confirms the immaculate conception of Jesus and his resurrection after being crucified.
• He confirms that Jesus is the most favoured man under GOD, but says he is not the only favoured man.
• He confirms that Jesus will return to judge all mankind, and will reign as King over the entire universe.
• He confirms that not all religions are equal.
• And, it seems, he confirms that Jesus saved, or ransomed, mankind in some unique sense.
He also seems to hold the following:
• That Muhammad was as favoured a prophet in God’s eyes as Noah, Abraham, Moses, and Elijah
• That the early Christian church took a wrong turn when it FOLLOWED THE BEAST WHO ‘invented’ the Trinity MAKING GOD EQUAL TO JESUS.
• That Jesus himself would rebuke us before GOD if we treat him as equal to GOD the Father.
• That what GOD wants more than anything of us is that we should obey the first two of the Ten Commandments, and when it comes to loving our neighbour as ourselves, ‘neighbour’ means EVERYBODY including our enemies.
To my mind the crucial question now is:
What are we, as ordinary Christians struggling daily with the complexities of life and with the complexities of the Bible, to make of this?
For myself, I think that the answer has to be that I should ask God to instruct me as to his will in this matter, and then I should wait a bit and see how this all plays out. Also, I should take any opportunity that I get to meet Elijah in person, so that I can assess him face to face

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]