Re: Basic fundamentals

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elijah on July 26, 2012 at 00:51:22:

In Reply to: Basic fundamentals posted by Michael on June 02, 2012 at 13:01:40:

The readers/writers of this forum should appreciate and respect the fact that this website is dedicated to the discussion of Revelation and escatology in the setting of an orthodox Christian viewpoint. Clearly Dr Janson holds fast to the fundamentals of the Christian faith as it is gleaned from a plain understanding of the Bible and very aptly summarized in the twelve articles of the Nicene creed
Elijah- You contradict yourself sir because I thought Christians were gained their understanding through the works of Jesus, specifically living as his shadow towards GOD and others around you!
Your Nicene creed faced much opposition and im assuming that if you are intelligent enough to know about the Nicene creed that you would also review the much debated other perspective which held Jesus under his true title which is the Son of GOD. But, your misinterpretations and leadings into idolatry formulate when you look past the eternity that is the unknown that lives amongst you. GOD is real and his servants are in action all around all of you. GOD is working through each one of you right now. Just as he worked through Jesus but, Jesus wasn’t born as we are. The Spirit GOD placed in Jesus was given to the only man who could handle the job and that’s the GOD honest truth. You choose to idolize your Messiah if you choose to, but you don’t have to listen to me, put down your Nicene creed of Idolatry and pick up your Bible, Koran, Torah, Prayerbooks, and bow before GOD as mankind of GOD’s Kingdom, Christ’s church, Muhammad’s Mosque, Moses’s Synagogue, and our Savior is coming so please be one able to say that you thank GOD for creating all that you have known and as you act more like Jesus you will see GOD more like Jesus. Remove your egos take in my words and absorb my order, No pressure I just want people to do the research and use their intelligence. No matter what path you choose to take it all comes back to love so it always goes back to GOD. If you trusted GOD then why are you guys so scared? I embrace the present and I appreciate it to the point that all I can do is anticipate how I am going to change the world with the things that I know. People worry about how much time they got left. But, I am steady trying to save stragglers who seek GOD, and know GOD but, need some prophetic advice.
.Michael- The starting point of these discussions is that the risen Jesus Christ(the Word, Logos, Son of God, God incarnate, One with the Father and Holy Spirit) is returning soon, as He has promised. Dr Janson has been given the task of making known the reaffirmation of that promise. If one does not embrace these basic principles before taking part in this discussion,then the discussion becomes futile, because it is impossible to build a house without the correct foundation.
Elijah- The only point I agree with is that you can’t build a house without the correct foundation well that’s what Im trying to do for you guys. I am just restoring order folks, you’ve been told and I am going to come visit South Africa and hopefully can meet some of you!
I do not appreciate the way in which the quality of this forum has deteriorated into so much adolescent bickering.
Elijah- That is your opinion and I disagree with it, flat out!
Michael- Dr Janson has been kind enough to keep an open forum on this website in the hope that there would be meaningful and coherent contributions from discerning individuals. It seems to no avail. I'm sure that if the current trend continues Dr Janson will be forced to close the forum to the public. Maybe that is not a bad idea.
Elijah- Perhaps your idea didn’t work, not trying to be rude, but, its not like Im posting anything mean or violent. My message is quite far from any sort of anger, in fact I have a special love for anyone who actually takes the time to read my words. I am at peace, I am a man and have my frustrations but, I never take it out on people, I love people because Jesus loves the people, because GOD sent him to love the people. Im just giving some prophetic insight into a massive flaw in the world. Maybe many of you can’t take it but, don’t formulate your own anger into my words because I GOT NOTHING BUT LOVE FOR ALL OF YA’LL AND I PRAY YOU ALL AND YOUR LOVES ONES FIND GOD IN WHICHEVER PATH YALL CHOOSE, but just look at what I have prepared for you review and use your intelligence, pray to GOD for insight before you read my words and don’t think I mean anything bias, Im not of the worlds my brothers and sisters, Im trying to remind you guys that your aren’t either, GOD bless you all

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]