Re: Syria: The Sarajevo of Armageddon?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elijah on July 29, 2012 at 23:48:58:

In Reply to: Syria: The Sarajevo of Armageddon? posted by Elana Janson on July 13, 2012 at 05:43:08:

Well written Ms. Jansen, I appreciate you sharing your sight. My only constructive criticism is that GOD never leaves, meaning GOD knows all. The Beast that has distracted the world has been but allowed by GOD because he realizes the power he intended to create with our creation. GOD is over all and the only intervention GOD needs to make to anything is through the use of creations, if your lucky. Jesus's presence, or Armageddon as you guys like to call it, would signify a time of excitement for those of GOD's word for I could imagine the emotion of that moment and the enlightenment one gains. Perhaps the Israel we think of isn't the Israel that will be when Jesus comes. In fact im willing to bet that Israel will be at peace when Jesus returns because it will be a new nation of a concrete purpose; a purpose of GOD, GOD's laws, a clean land for the KING to return unto. A place Jesus can inspect the spirits of and determine if the people are ready to return to their GOD.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]