Re: Basic fundamentals

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Richard Smit on October 08, 2012 at 10:32:06:

In Reply to: Basic fundamentals posted by Michael on June 02, 2012 at 13:01:40:

Personally, I have absolutely no problem with the 12 Articles of the Nicene Creed.
I think they summarize, in a TRANSPARENT way the CHRISTIAN FAITH and beliefs, very well.

Dr Janson mentions these beliefs in her first book, writing about Origen.

The Nicene Creed was produced at the Council of Nicea (325), to combat the HERESY of Arius, who denied the DIVINITY of CHRIST.
At the Council of Constantinople (381), the Church re-affirmed its CONDEMNATION of ARIANISM.

So this is nothing new.

Also, I certainly DO NOT think that you are ignorant at all, in your beliefs. But, you will be insulted and persecuted because of them!!

That some (or even many), as has already been proven on this websites forum, have opposed these basic, foundational CHRISTIAN beliefs, in the past and even now in the present day, is NOT SURPRISING, at all.

Have a look at Matthew 21: 1 -7
When Jesus acknowledged to the Jewish leaders that He was the promised MESSIAH, they refused to accept Him, and prepared to crucify Him.

They DID NOT know, “who” or “what” the promised Messiah was, or is.

May God deliver each of us, from any “tragic ignorance” of Him (Jesus Christ).

I certainly believe that the “How Near Armageddon” books and the writings of Dr. Janson contribute a helpful, enlightening role in this (removing some of the “REAL” ignorance).

Revelation 1 states : “The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave Him” …….

But really, how many actually read, study & understand her books, articles and viewpoints in reasonable depth, IN RELATIONSHIP (correlation) to the BIBLE?

Her first book, is available to read on this website online, chapter by chapter – so there is no excuse.

How many can accurately predict (to the year) a “great earthquake” mentioned in the book Revelation, measuring more than 9,0 magnitude on the Richter scale, BEFORE it happens, based on the “hidden” TIME MEASUREMENTS in the Book REVELATION.

Dr. Janson did.

If anyone else can do this, I’ll gladly listen and take note, but if not, FORGET IT.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]