Re: WHAT COULD DR JANSON HAVE SAID TO INVITE THIS REACTION?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on August 16, 2013 at 04:02:13:

In Reply to: Re: WHAT COULD DR JANSON HAVE SAID TO INVITE THIS REACTION? posted by Karin van Breda on August 15, 2013 at 04:20:29:

Thank you for sharing this on this website. What you have said is extremely significant for to me it confirms that Jesus Christ specifically spoke the prophetic words of Matthew 12:39-42 (in answer to the Pharisees who asked for a sign) with the knowledge of firstly his Death and Resurrection, but also the vision (the book Revelation) that would later in the first century (96 AD) be given to John at Patmos and the understanding thereof that would come through a vision ( in a house on the slopes of Table Mountain on the southern shores of the great African continent) given to me at the end of the twentieth century (22 August 1996) revealing the times relating to the seals of the Scroll.

Note the time of two thousand years.

The message of this vision would be spread through the world on the internet through a website that was opened in Smithers in the year 2000 very near to the west coast of Canada on the Pacific Ocean. I believe this fulfilled the prophecy of Matthew 12:42 that the symbolic “queen of the south”, “came from the uttermost parts of the earth”. The message of Revelation that man was misled by the beast out of the earth would come when the Christian faith had spread to the ends of the earth.

My insight into the deception of man by the beast came from knowledge of the times of the opening of the first four seals of the scroll. As I have explained in my books and on this website, my insight revealed that during the “three days and a half” of the second millennium after the coming of the Christ, the ‘heart’ of man would be misled (“in the heart of the earth” Matthew 12:40) by what Revelation reveals about the “beast out of the earth” (“shall rise up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it”).

It seems that the reference to “with this generation” in the words of Jesus Christ specifically relates to the book of Revelation that would be given to John on Patmos in the first century. The vision of the book Revelation connects the first generation to the vision of the times of the opening of the first four seals to the generation (2013) in the time of judgment.

Matthew12:39-42
39-40 “But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas: For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the in the whale’s belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

41 The men of Nineveh shall rise in judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: because they repented at the preaching of Jonas; and, behold, a greater than Jonas is here.

42 The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgement with this generation, and condemn it:for she came from the uttermost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and behold, a greater than Solomon is here.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]