Zeta and the Bird Flu

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on January 11, 2006 at 17:42:19:

Zeta and the Bird Flu

Yet another tropical storm, Zeta, the 27th and final named storm of the tumultuous 2005 Atlantic tropical storm season, developed and survived into January 2006. The Atlantic tropical storm season ended on 30 November 2005. Zeta is only the second Atlantic storm in recorded history that started in 1851 to survive into January, joining hurricane Alice in 1955.

It seems that the signs of the end at this point in time are very subtle. Those that read Revelation and are uninformed of its time measure will not realize that the understanding of Revelation lies in its verses relating to a specific time. I have tried to show the importance of time measure and the total time construction of Revelation on this website. Therefore the time of the increase in storms in 2005 that “hurt” earth, sea and tree, is not only about the devastation of hurricanes like Katrina and Rita, although this is of great significance at this point in time, it is also about the time of the increase in storms relating to the total understanding and of the time measure of Revelation.

As mentioned in the previous post it seems significant that the last recorded record number of storms was in 1933. I said that it was about the time of a “foundation” of the New Jerusalem (Rev 21:14) – readers of my books and this website will know that the symbols of the New Jerusalem are ‘reflected’ on time measure in history - or “generation” (Matthew 12:42) of 72 years in the total understanding of time measure in Revelation. I interpret the words of Rev 13:16 “And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond” to relate to the 144 years measured back from 2004 to 1860, with the midpoint 1932. This time measure is part of the interpretation of the “beast out of the earth. 2004 being the time of the “great earthquake” that caused the tsunami (“great”) and also the time of the legal acceptance to use the human embryo as a tool for research (“small” relating to the smallest form of human life). 1932 was the time of the Great Depression (“rich and poor”) and 1860 the time of the American Civil War (‘freeman and bond (slave)”). Why are these times and happenings part of the “beast out of the earth”? I believe it is to reveal that the greater freedoms that were coming about for the Western nations in the time after 1860 (American Civil War), the influence of the world economy on the lives of citizens of the world (Great Depression in 1932/3), and the influence of scientific discovery (knowledge of the human genome and manipulation of the human embryo symbolic of the advancement of science) would all contribute to man falling under the deception of the subtle forces of evil and the turning away of the Western nations from Christianity and the directives of Scripture.

Therefore the time of the last recorded record of an increase in storms in 1933 and the increase in storms in 2005 coincides with the understanding of time of about 72 years in the measure in the interpretation of the “beast out of the earth”. Is Revelation confirming the time 1933 to 2004 as the time “great and small, rich and poor”? Also the time of a “generation”?

If this is so it seems that Revelation is revealing that man and all his endeavours that lead to his turning away from the faith have once again erected a symbolic “wall” between God and man. As mentioned above, the symbols of the New Jerusalem are “reflected’ on time measure on earth. The “wall” of the New Jerusalem is the measure of “144 cubits” (Rev 21:17). The “144 cubits” are “in the measure of a man” which in my understanding of Revelation are the 144 years, 1860 to 2004 that relate to the “beast of the earth “ and the “number of a man” (Rev 13:18).

Therefore if the increase in storms in 2005 (and the knowledge of an increase of storms in 1933) is confirming a time measure in the total understanding of Revelation it shows that Revelation is not only about the devastation of storms on earth (“hurt the earth” Rev 7:2), it is to reveal to man that the Trinity is directing both the natural world as well as the course of the ruling of the nations (“freeman and slaves”). God is also in control of the economic prosperity and economic failures of the world (“rich and poor”). Also the discoveries and scientific advancements made by man (“small” as well as the total interpretation of the “beast out of the earth” as shown on this website).

Bird Flu in Turkey

At this point in time we should note the massive slaughter of birds that is taking place in Turkey. Turkey of today is the land of the original seven churches mentioned in Revelation, chapters 1-3. We have to keep a close watch on the development of the bird flu at the time of the increase of storms, because as shown on this website, I believe that Revelation reveals through the word “fowls” (Rev 19:17, 21) that the destruction of birds relates to the time of judgment.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]