The Lord Our Rock

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Richard Smit on August 29, 2013 at 05:43:22:

In support of the "How Near Armageddon" website, I'd like to post the following message, I have also just seen, for all those Christians and others who have supported and taken note of what has been said here, over the years since 1999.

Times are truly tough and are going to get tougher. Satan will surely do his best to discredit any good work that promotes Christianity in any way.
It has been going on for thousands of years and will only stop when Christ himself puts an end to it. That is the reality of it.

I sincerely hope that the following will strengthen & be of some help and consolation:

Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.He is my loving God and my fortress, my stronghold and my deliverer, my shield, in whom I take refuge, who subdues peoples under me. Lord, what are human beings that you care for them, mere mortals that you think of them? (Psalm 144:1-3)

"God reminds me in the passage of scripture above that he is my loving God (not my mean, hateful, iron clad fisted God-is-yelling-at-me God).

He is my loving God who knows every hair on my head, every thought, every disappointment, every hurt and every joy. He is strong so I don't have to be. He is protecting me so I don’t have to protect myself. He is where I take refuge, who I can hide under and within.

Whether my battle is my life, my health, my family, my income, my job, the lies of the devil, or whatever else you can think of, God is preparing me by teaching me to trust in him first. He will align my steps and put others where they need to be - including the enemy under my feet. Why? Because that is how he rolls. God created us and he will equip us, anoint us, and provide.

Are you allowing God to ready you for battle?

The above quoted from:

"Kris Swiatocho FromHisHands.com Ministries. Kris has served in ministry in various capacities for the last 25 years. An accomplished trainer and mentor, Kris has a heart to reach and grow leaders so they will in turn reach and grow others."

May God Strengthen and Bless you All.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]