Increase of knowledge and Revelation

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on February 03, 2006 at 17:38:46:

Scientific expertise and Revelation

I believe that the understanding of the time measures of Revelation that reveal meaning also reveal the increase of knowledge (Dan 12:4)over the centuries and particularly the last century. Once again I say this for the words of Paul (1 Thes 5:2) and Peter (2 Pet 3:10) (“the day of the Lord cometh as a thief”), and the prophecy of Revelation (16:15 “Behold, I come as a thief”) predict the end time as unexpected.

Considering that the analysis of the “beast out of the earth”, that has been explained in great detail on this website, reveals that man would make great progress in the scientific application of the minerals taken from the earth as well as in the field of the biological sciences, in the last century of the past millennium, the signs of the end are noticeable with all the knowledge of the many aspects of scientific expertise of the twentieth and the twenty–first centuries.

Therefore it is only with scientific knowledge and global communication that the 2004 “great earthquake” and the 2005 season of hurricanes can be noticeably seen to relate to time measure in Revelation. It is only with the knowledge of outer space and the movements of the planets as well as the accuracy of modern mathematic calculation that it could be known that the earth actually shifted a minute fraction with the great earthquake in the seabed off the coast of Sumatra on 26 December 2004, the one that caused the great tsunami. Fulfilling the prophecy that “the powers of heaven be shaken” (Mat 24:29; Mark 13:25; Luke 21:26).

There is the knowledge, through records of previous hurricanes and typhoons, that the increase in the number and size of hurricanes and typhoons, like Katrina, Rita, Damrey and Longwan (“given to hurt” the earth, sea and trees (Rev 7:1-3) in 2005 could be determined. Fulfilling the prophecy of Revelation (Rev 7:1) that the “four angels” holding the four winds be “loosed” (Rev 9:15) at this point in time.

It is only with modern knowledge of the universe and the movement of the planets that it could be determined that on 28 August 2003, at a specific time, the planet Mars would be at its closest point to the earth in some 60 000 years and rise as the ‘morning star’ on that day. Venus was that day below the horizon and could not be seen. Those who have studied this website will know that I believe that this happening on 28 August 2003 (the ‘morning star’ being the sign of the Return and the final signs of Revelation) is of the greatest significance in the total understanding of Revelation.

In my book “11 September 2001, the Great Earthquake and Revelation” readers now have the opportunity to understand how happenings through history and particularly since 2000 (as shown on this Forum) are revealed through the symbolism of Revelation. Details of purchase to appear on this website shortly.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]