Do Not Be Afraid

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Richard Smit on September 06, 2013 at 04:59:51:

In Reply to: About the posted by Christa Hoffmann on September 04, 2013 at 09:29:06:

It is only human to become afraid when people threaten us, but Jesus says:

"So do not be afraid of them. There is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known. What I tell you in the dark, speak in the daylight; what is whispered in your ear, proclaim from the roofs. Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.” (Matthew 10:26-31)

We should not stop sharing His message because of threats and vile attempts to discredit us, whatever their form. Dr Janson is sharing her “very special message” with us under these "sometimes" difficult circumstances. There will always be those influenced by Satan, who will oppose anything that is supporting and promoting Christianity.

The second death - the death of our soul - is what we should be afraid of - The One, who holds the key to our eternal destiny.

I believe, that it is truly a good thing that you, and some others openly support Dr Janson and what is being said on this website. “Count” me as a supporter too.

Thank you for “standing up”, for what is “right”.

In the life to come, God will wipe away every tear.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]