New Book: 11 September 2001, the Great Earthquake and Revelation

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on February 03, 2006 at 17:51:21:

This book is the third book that I have written since it was made known to me through a Divine intervention that Revelation can be understood through time measure in history and that we are near the end time.

The first book "How near Armageddon" (published in 1999 by Van Sckaik religious books) was written from 1996 to 1999. The second book, "Ek is die Begin en die Einde" was written in Afrikaans in 2001. This book does not take away from that which was written in the first two books. In both those books it was said that according to what I believed to be the total time measure of the book Revelation, there would be a “great earthquake” in the time 2004. In "How near Armageddon" this was said on page 191, and in "Ek is die Begin en die Einde" on page 50. At Christmas time, 26 December 2004, the great earthquake happened in the seabed off the coast of the island of Sumatra that caused the great tsunami. This great earthquake therefore happened at a time that had been established through an understanding of Revelation that was initially inspired by the Divine intervention. Therefore the great earthquake confirmed the times that had been established in my two previous books.

The happening of the great earthquake also gave new meaning to the attack on the World Trade Centre on 11 September 2001. I say this for there was a time span of “one thousand and two hundred days” between these two globally significant events. It revealed that the time of “one thousand, two hundred and threescore days” (Rev 11:3) relates to the time 11 September 2001 to 22 February 2005. Therefore the title of this book: 11 September 2001, the Great Earthquake and Revelation.

These happenings as well as the major hurricanes and typhoons Katrina, Rita, Damrey and Longwang, the South Asia earthquake and the Bird Flu threat in 2005 and 2006 have brought about a greater understanding of the symbolism of Revelation and its total meaning. In the twenty-first century man tries to understand all things through that which can be proven through science. It is only through faith and the Book Revelation that man is given the additional perspective that certain happenings are not only the result of global warming, but part of a greater unseen design of Almighty God.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]