Re: test the spirits

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on October 02, 2013 at 17:06:46:

In Reply to: Re: test the spirits posted by Martin on October 02, 2013 at 10:51:28:

“Stop hiding?” After all that I have written on this website. Do you really think that I am hiding?!

“Don’t use your henchmen to do your dirty work?” What sort of comment is this?

God works in mysterious ways and he chose to have this message brought to the world through the internet in the twenty-first century. Please Scripture is holy and cannot be regarded as “dirty work”.

Ever since the Divine Intercession in 1996 I have tried to use the knowledge that was given me to interpret the book Revelation. I am not a prophet, but I believe that I was given insight into the book. In Rev 13:18 it is said “Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast”. I believe I was given this understanding as a Christian and as an historian.

Who could have predicted the extreme weather we have experienced in the twenty-first century; who could have predicted that an Armageddon situation could arise in September 2013 and that the great powers of the world realized that the Middle East could explode if someone fired the first missile.

God gave me the times of the opening of the first four seals and knowledge that we are near the end time and it was with this knowledge that I have interpreted Revelation.

YES I am - as best I can be obedient to the God of the Bible. Because I could eventually understand the symbolism of Revelation; what has been revealed to us since 1996; and what I have been able to relate on this website - is sufficient a test for me that the message was from God Almighty.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]