Re: Who should test?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Martin on October 06, 2013 at 07:23:33:

In Reply to: Who should test? posted by Ben Curran on October 06, 2013 at 02:57:23:

You guys don’t understand:

I asked the question: “Elana, did you or did you not test the spirit”?
Yes or No
I got no reply, instead some other busybody by the name of S. Baker intervened on her behalf
So I left it there.

Then I decided to test her knowledge by asking her a simple straightforward question:
“Is the abomination of desolation a person or an object”?
Option 1: person
Option 2: object

No definite answer was supplied in this regard, instead an elaborate explanation was offered that accentuates the fact that she is severely confused.

The gospel of Mark clearly shows that this AOD is indeed an object. Here is the verse:

Mar_13:14 But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:

The answer is clearly option 2: object (standing where it ought not)

It has been proven by history using the Bible to interpret itself and not using extra-biblical sources like the Dead Sea Scrolls to assist in interpreting the words of a holy God.

This object has been standing where it ought not since AD 691! It is in our faces but we don’t see it because we have been side tracked by confused minds.

Dan 12:10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.
Dan 12:11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.
Dan 12:12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

Note 1: 1290 days and 1335 days
Note 2: daily sacrifice and the abomination that maketh desolate

“And if the beginning
of that interval could be ascertained,
this number of prophetic days,
TAKING A DAY FOR A YEAR,
would give us a prospect
of when the end should be.”
Matthew Henry

These numbers of days are the keys to understand the book of Revelation. These dates glorify God in the sense that He knew in advance what will come to pass.
Do a search in the book on “How near Armageddon” by Dr. Elana Janson:

• look for the word Islam and see how many times that word comes up
• do a search on “the battle of Tours”: no where to be found in her entire writing.

This is just to name a few elements. You are looking in the wrong places for truth people!

Who has desolated Jerusalem up and until the year 1967?
Answer: The Gentiles.
Why?
Because: Luk_21:24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.
Who rules Israel now as we speak? The Gentiles or the
Jews?

Answer: The Jews.
Why? Because the time of the Gentiles has been fulfilled. When? In 1967

The Gentiles refers to Palestinians aka Islam. What is the world problem today? Jihad is the main enemy, not embryo transfers.

These dates can be proven through Scripture and exalts God. All honour to Him.

Elana Janson declares herself not to be a prophet and furthermore by making use of extra-biblical sources has deviated many minds from the reality of the real meaning of the book of Revelation. The focus is shifted to expect the next major event by making mention of totally irrelevant historical records that has absolutely no bearing on the glorification of God. Nothing! Instead a person is glorified, someone who in her own vanity sees herself as ‘the queen of the South’. What deceit!

Look at the raw biblical facts people. You have been side-tracked by signs and wonders.
please visit this link:

http://adf.ly/X2N5x

to obtain REAL truth regarding the last days: Radical Islam in the form of ‘the image of the beast’ aka the 2nd Jihad is gaining ground and you are worried about earthquakes?!

I have sent an email to Elana Janson and I am awaiting a reply which will be the third writing she will refrain from answering.

I suspect that this ‘post’ might not be posted because the REAL truth cannot be handled by the confused minds that follow after a confused spirit

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]