Bird flu in Europe

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on March 03, 2006 at 14:47:16:

And the great city was divided into three parts

Karin van Breda, who has read my book “11 September 2001, the Great Earthquake and Revelation” would like to know if the 7.5 earthquake in Mozambique (Southern Africa) on 23 February 2006 at 0:20 has meaning, considering that it is about a year after the earthquake in Zarand, Iran on 22 February 2005. I said in my book that I believe Revelation measures time up to 22 February 2005 and after that time the signs of the end cannot be measured. We are given an indication of the final signs in Revelation but we cannot measure them in time. We see them as they are revealed by God from the throne.

Has God indicated a time measure of a year after 22 February 2005? It is possible. The clearest sign of the signs coming from the throne at the present time is the spread of the bird flu from the east, westward to Africa and Europe. It is therefore interesting that the earthquake happened in Africa at the time that the bird flu was discovered in Nigeria (beginning of February 2006) and spread to Europe in the same month. I say this for Africa and Europe are in the “midst” of the globe, also therefore the “midst of heaven”. Rev 19:17 “And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God”. The words "fowls of heaven" can be taken back to Zephaniah 1:2-3 "I will consume the fowls of heaven". In Zephaniah these words are part of a universal judgement.

The great city was divided in three parts

Those who have studied my books and the understanding of Revelation through time measure in history will know that the words “and the great city was divided in three parts” (Rev 16:19) relates to the division of the ‘city’ which is the entire earth in the end time into three sections.

The first indication of the division of the earth into three sections is in Rev 1:10 -12

10I was in the Spirit on the Lord’s day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet, 11Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea. 12And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;

In these verses the Son of man speaks to John to tell him that he must write down what he sees and send it to seven churches in Asia. There is a greater meaning ‘hidden’ in the words of these verses.

This verse makes known that the sounding of “trumpet” and “voice” relate to the communication of God with man. In this verse it is God with John on Patmos, but later in the sounding of the seven trumpets it is God with the entire earth in the last days through the book Revelation. This is revealed through the use of the word “trumpet” in this verse and “trumpets” in the sections of the sounding of the seven trumpets in Revelation, chapters 8, 9 and 11. (I mention this to show how significant it is that persons did not change the words of Revelation, and why God gave the stern warning in Rev 22:18-19 commanding that the words of Revelation may in no way be altered.)

Revelation is indicating ‘place’ on earth. John is standing on Patmos. The words “Front and behind” in the Old Testament means East and West. (Hebrew expresses the east, west, north and south by words, which signify, before, and behind, left and right, according to the position of a man with his face toward the east.) John heard the great voice like a trumpet behind him. Then he turned round. In other words Revelation is indicating the Middle East (where he is standing), the Far East (which he was facing) and then the Far West (“behind”). The Revelation of Jesus Christ is for all Christians of the earth. That he is to return to earth is for all to know.

In other words the revelation of the earth in three parts East, Patmos (Middle or Middle East) and West.

It is therefore also understandable why Revelation mentions “third part” in the section of the sounding of the first four trumpets.

It is also a great revelation at this time that I believe is the time of the casting of the seventh bowl of wrath, and the time of the “great city” (Rev 16:19) that the bird flu has spread from the Far East (2003 and 2004) to the middle section of the earth (2005).

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]