Severe Weather

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Richard Smit on November 26, 2013 at 05:38:08:

In Reply to: SEVERE AND UNSEASONAL SUDDEN STORMS posted by Elana Janson on November 22, 2013 at 14:11:55:

Good Morning Dr. Janson,

Thank you so much for persevering and keeping us updated on a regular basis.

We all have much to thank you for and to learn from you.

I'd just like to share the following with you and sincerely hope that it will be of some encouragement, not only to you, but also to those sincere readers who take your website quite seriously.

A "very close" and "very dear" family member of mine of 36 years standing, has just recently started to show a very keen interest in your first book, where previously (13 years) there was "zero" interest.

She's been asking about "the Great Tribulation" specifically relating to her own life experiences, as she feels that she has already experienced some of it herself.

Time permitting, I'd really appreciate you commenting on the Great Tribulation again, with reference to our present time and how will it and / or can it effect those of us (Christians) still living to-day.

She's also an analyst, like me, so she'll spend "a lot of time" studying and checking out what you may say, with reference to her own life experiences which God has given her.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]