The Reason You Are Hurting So Much

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Richard Smit on December 02, 2013 at 04:32:46:

The Reason You Are Hurting So Much

Numbers 32:23 - “Be sure - your sin will find you out.”

It is impossible to get away from God, no matter how evil your conduct, God still loves you.

I can “see” the reason “YOU ARE HURTING” right now, by posting these numerous and inappropriate anonymous product advertisements on this “How Near Armageddon” website, is because DEEP DOWN in your SOUL, you know that YOU BELONG TO GOD.

That’s right, He doesn’t want you out of fellowship with Him nor does He want to lose you, for all eternity.

That’s why He brought you to this website to teach you something. BUT, only you and He, are going to know what it is, that He is trying to teach you.

So perhaps what you need to do, is to read and to study everything on this website to find out, what it is that you have to learn. Start from the beginning. But do it quick, because there is really, “LITTLE”, “TIME”, left, to do it in.

Sorry, I have to be “the one” to tell you “directly” – “YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE” for your inappropriate actions.

You need to re-consider this and change your approach accordingly.

You’ll be “amazed” how BLESSED you may become, your family, your friends, and everyone you come into contact with. You’ll even amaze them. God may even allow you to play some role to save “them”, let alone only “yourself”.

Yes, really – I know, I have “experienced” it myself.

Sadly, this other way, you are trying on this website, DOES NOT WORK, never has worked, never will work, as much as you may think otherwise.

It only brings “personal” confusion, calamity and destruction.

I’m quite sure that you DO NOT want to be “known” or remain to be “known”, as the ANONYMOUS TWADDLER on the “How Near Armageddon” website.

Because that is what you are perceived to be, at the moment – if “the truth” be faced head on.

Also the products you are trying to advertise – sorry to say – are no good – they leave me absolutely stone ”ice cold” with no interest.

Surely - you know, that you need an “interested audience” and “interested consumer” to market your products to, to be successful in your marketing strategy.

“Your Strategy” can only be a total failure on this website. You don’t need to be a rocket scientist to know that!!

Unless, of course, you are just plain, straight forward, downright “evil”.

I guess, we’ll know and find this out in due course, as well, but we are not afraid, nor will we be surprised with the end result.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]