Divine Justice Demands That Every Person Be Given The Opportunity To See Their Sin And Repent.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Richard Smit on December 10, 2013 at 02:51:51:

God Has A Cup “For You”

With all these “inappropriate promotional product Internet advertisements ” postings in recent weeks which add “absolutely no value” to the How Near Armageddon website readers, I’d like to share the following, as “I know” that most support this unique website and would like to “see” these horrible earthly advert distractions disappear into oblivion.

That some would like to assassinate the “ How Near Armageddon” website because of it’s truths & accuracy should not be surprising, – so do not be surprised - and - try not to be afraid to give your supporting viewpoints.

God bless you with discernment and understanding, which we all so desperately need. Here is the special message (request) for you:

Peter’s and Andrew’s Mom had a special request for Jesus: "Grant that one of these two sons of mine may sit at Your right and the other at Your left in Your Kingdom."

"You don't know what you are asking," Jesus said to them. "Can you drink the cup I am going to drink?" (MT 20:20-22)

Jesus was on His way to the throne, a seat of supreme authority and power. But the road to that throne was through perfect obedience – in the midst of great suffering and injustice.

He was about to drink “the cup” of our punishment, willingly and without complaint.

It’s not wrong to aspire to a seat of great honour and power in Heaven. But we must be willing to drink the cup of suffering that the Lord has for us. And your destiny and your cup of suffering may be very different from mine.

No one can aspire to go beyond their calling. I cannot go to a level I am not called to. It is enough to fulfil my calling. That is all God asks. God has a cup for you. It is the perfect one for you. It will require that you die to yourself and trust Him completely. Can you drink this cup?

In Exodus 7, God told Moses to pay Pharaoh a visit and tell him to let the slaves go. And God added this: “But I will harden Pharaoh's heart… and he will not listen to you.” If Pharaoh isn't going to listen to Moses, then why does God send Moses?

We humans are too pragmatic. We hate wasted effort.

Don't send me on a mission that will fail. Don't send me to confront someone who will not listen. But God sees things differently.

His divine justice demands that every person be given the opportunity to see their sins and repent. Yes, He knows in advance that Pharaoh will not repent, but Pharaoh still must be given the chance, so that when Judgment Day comes, he will not be able to fall on excuses.

Heaven and earth will testify that a Godly man came and gave a God-sent warning to Pharaoh – and he shrugged it off. If God directly commissions me to go and speak to someone, does that mean that person is going to obey God?

Our human thinking assumes so. And when the person closes their heart to the word God gave us for them, we start to doubt that we heard from the Lord at all.

BUT IN GODS KINGDOM, OBEDIENCE OUTRANKS EFFECTIVENESS.

God is more impressed with us when we obey than when we succeed.

From : The Internet : Fresh Bread - a Daily email Devotional - Bringing God's Word to you daily

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]