CAN WE HAVE A SERIOUS DEBATE ABOUT THESE MINDLESS TWADDLERS

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Richard Smit on December 11, 2013 at 02:43:53:

Good Morning, Dr Janson,

It’s quite obvious that these “very sick” Twaddlers are never going to stop what they are presently doing to your “How Near Armageddon” website forum.

I DO NOT believe that you should allow them to continue with this “nonsense” of theirs, as there is absolutely nothing, that any of your serious and supportive readers, can learn from them. As a matter of fact, I believe what is presently happening on this website forum, causes more damage than good. It’s quite possible that your readership will dwindle significantly as a result of this.

I do believe that you can stop this happening by making everyone who wants to participate in the “How Near Armageddon” forum register, with a Username and Password.

If necessary a nominal monthly membership subscription can be charged to cover your costs to set this up, because I know this can be expensive to do.
It will depend on the number of readers you have that visit the forum on a daily basis.

Anyone not adhering to relevant and predetermined criteria (viz. don’t post “rubbish” or “Junk” to the website forum) can be deregistered and blocked from access at any time, merely by removing them from the membership list.

As I’ve said before on this forum , the other option, is to close the Forum completely, especially if there are only a few forum participants, as seems to be the case now, except for these “Twaddlers”. This is understandable, because how can anyone want to have a serious and meaningful debate with someone who has no understanding of what this website forum is about, even of the basics.

The other option is to continue as is. Personally, I really cannot see any purpose or any benefit to anyone for this.

Without any pressure from me, perhaps you would like to tell us more or enlarge on this, in due course.

I would not dare to tell you what to do, as “I know” what “your mission” is, and that God is behind it. Yes, I must admit that I have had to be rather brave and hopefully respectful enough, to write the above to you.

Whereas - I have absolutely no fear, for these “mindless” twaddlers.

A hacker is a hacker – the only way to get rid of him or her, is to “CLOSE” the “OPEN DOOR”, ("as described in Revelation"), they have at the moment.

This I know will be of “A REALLY SERIOUS AND GREAT LOSS” to them, the Twaddlers, but what else is there to do, on a “human level”, without jeopardising this very special “How Near Armageddon” website forum, to potential failure.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]