MY SINCERE THANK YOU

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Richard Smit on December 20, 2013 at 04:56:33:

In Reply to: Re: A GLIMPSE OF HOW GOD IS GOING TO JUDGE posted by gert on December 19, 2013 at 14:41:50:

Dear Gert,

Truly my sincere thanks for “your concern”, in telling me to “Test”.

I know what you are feeling, as I have felt the same in the past, but just consider the following:

You have no idea, what I have tested, how I have tested it, and to what lengths I have gone to, over many years (14 actually), in my testing procedures.

Also you don’t know if I am “qualified” to do “any kind” of testing or “any specific kind” of testing, relating to a huge and complicated subject like this, on the “How Near Armageddon” website.

You also have no idea, what the results of my testing have been or were, nor do you know if my testing is completed, and if so, when it was completed, or whether it is ongoing, and if so, for how much longer will it be carrying on.

Actually, you know very little about me, who I am, what I am, what I represent, what I believe, why I believe it, how old I am, what I have experienced in “my life”.

And, most important, you know nothing about, what role God has played in my life, if any.

From “Beginning to End” you actually know “nothing” about me, except what I have openly and transparently posted on this website.

What do I know about you – also nothing. Your name: “Gert”, and the word “Test”.

So why actually, should we take note of what each other say. You do your own testing – and - I must do my own testing.

This “How Near Armageddon” website, the way I understand it, is supposed to be a “debate” forum.

Very few understand this, sorry to say.

If you have something to say, then say it. Say why you may agree with certain things and also say why you may disagree with other things. You never know it could be “very helpful” to others, to get a better, deeper, unbiased and correct understanding of this subject. But be prepared to debate with others who may have a differing (not right or wrong) viewpoint.

We should not be here, to be disrespectful to each other, or to tell everyone, except ourselves, that they are wrong, and only we, are right. We have to put our own biases and prejudices, mainly learnt from other “human beings” aside for the moment, when studying and investigating a subject like this, otherwise we are only wasting our time and everyone else’s time.

Please just allow me to ask you a question or two:

“What would it take” for you to believe, that at least some of it is true, what has been written on this “How Near Armageddon” website and the books written by Dr Janson.

Another devastating “Great Earthquake” or a “Third World War” perhaps.

How about some “Huge Great Hailstones” dropped right at your or someone’s doorstep, or some “mass destruction chemicals or a nuclear bomb”, being let lose in your neighbourhood or any other neighbourhood.

How about some more devastating winds, increasing (number of, and strength of) tornadoes, hurricanes, typhoons and deadly floods, worldwide.

How about if it is announced publicly, that scientists (humans) have actually cloned (created) another human being. Would this be telling you “something”, do you think?

I’m sure you know that humans were “cloned”, “created” by God – man out of the dust of the earth, and woman out of the “rib of a man” (cloned).

I mean, what would it actually take (Testing) – for you?

Only you can answer that, for yourself.

Once again, my sincere thanks for your advice, but I can assure you, you don’t have to worry about me. I “know” all about false teachings, religious cults, false Gospels, “teachings” of other human beings and other religions (other than Christianity), Christian denominational biases, prejudices & destructive criticism for each other, secular beliefs (about evolution), evil spirits and the “tricks and traps” of the devil, Satan.

I also “know” the Bible, God’s holy and “living” “Word” as much as He has permitted and allowed me to know.

I’ve made it “a huge priority” in “my life” – since 1980 – with a huge “passion” and a huge “obsession”.

So don’t worry.

In closing wishing you only, everything of the best, for now and 2014.

Could be an “eye opening year” for all of us.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]