Trees destroyed by extreme weather

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on March 17, 2014 at 06:05:31:

Trees destroyed by extreme weather

United Kingdom

After all that has been said on this website, I believe it should be noted that Rev 7:1-3 specifically mentions the destruction of trees by strong wind in the end time.

1 And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.

2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,

3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

According to the National Trust in the UK, this winter's extreme winds caused the biggest loss of trees in more than 20 years. The National Trust is one of Britain's biggest landowners and looks after 25,000 hectares of trees across England, Wales and Northern Ireland.

Some of the Trusts’ areas saw the greatest number of trees knocked down since the Great Storm of 1987. Rare and historic trees were lost and many older ones were weakened by the prolonged heavy downpours.

Philippines

No building or tree in the coastal city of Tacloban with aprox. 200,000 residents seemed to have escaped damage from Category 5 Super Typhoon Haiyan in November last year. The super typhoon flattened entire forests around the city.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]