Equalisation of Faiths

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Richard Smit on July 02, 2014 at 06:38:28:

God's love “CAN uplift us” every day.

Christianity Verses Equalisation of Faiths:

NO ONE can come to the FATHER, except through JESUS CHRIST. When we let HIM, and HIM only, into our lives, HE makes wonderful things happen.

We will be able to say, together, with Paul & Timothy:

2 Timothy 4 : 7 - 8

Parallel Verses:

New International Version:

7 I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. 8 Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day—and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing.

New Living Translation

7 I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, and I have remained faithful. 8 And now the prize awaits me—the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give me on the day of his return. And the prize is not just for me but for all who eagerly look forward to his appearing.

King James:
7 I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: 8 Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

Reading the whole of 2 Timothy, with some careful discernment,“CAN add much” to, and perhaps even change, anyone’s life perspective.

I'd say, that this is only "one of the things" this website "How Near Armageddon", through the book of Revelation, is trying to do. Uplift us.

Hope you agree!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]