Re: A meteor shower never seen before

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Karin van Breda on July 06, 2014 at 05:23:10:

In Reply to: Re: A meteor shower never seen before posted by Martin on June 08, 2014 at 14:12:38:

Hi Martin, you say I must ask dr Janson to defend her own stance on this matter. Why must she? The crux of the matter is that she had a Divine Intercession. Those that believe she had a Divine Intercession will believe everything she writes on this website. Those who do not, will not believe it. My question is: why would she lie about having a Divine Intercession? She has nothing to gain from it. Her life changed after 22 August 1996, for she had to do what God instructed her to do, and that is to make known what she knew. She did not do it for prestige or money, for I know her circumstances, because I went to visit her at her home in Cape town. She is sincere and not somebody who seeks the limelight at all. To the contrary, I think she would have preferred not to have been burdened with this, but had to be faithful to God and do what He instructed her to do. I think you have the wrong idea of her. But I wish you well. It is everyone's priviledge to believe what he wants. She's not forcing her beliefs on you...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]