Re: Do not forget the Holy Spirit

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on August 21, 2014 at 11:10:02:

In Reply to: The Final Revelation Of God To Man posted by Richard Smit on August 19, 2014 at 09:14:37:

Do not forget the Holy Spirit.

Mark 1:6-8

6 And John was clothed with camel's hair, and with a girdle of a skin about his loins; and he did eat locusts and wild honey;

7 And preached, saying, There cometh one mightier than I after me, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to stoop down and unloose.

8 I indeed have baptized you with water: but he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost.

Matthew 1:18

18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

John 14:24-27

24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.
25 These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.
26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Matthew 12:31

31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

From the very beginning of the coming of the Christ the New Testament conveys that the Spirit of God was with Jesus the Christ. It is for this reason that the book Revelation combines God the Father with Jesus the Son and the Holy Spirit.

Revelation 1:6

6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Rev 11:15 The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord and of his Christ.

Revelation 14:1

14 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

Rev 1:10

(John on Patmos) I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,

Rev 2:7,11,17,29;3:6,13,22

Hear what the Spirit sayeth unto the churches.

Rev14:13 And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.

Note well! God can give life and death, therefore there will be a Resurrection of the dead.

Rev 11:11

11 And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

Tread carefully in the last days as we see the signs of the end. The Book of Revelation reveals the revelations of God.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]