Re: Nations are angry

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on January 13, 2015 at 10:59:25:

In Reply to: Nations are angry posted by Susanne Baker on January 12, 2015 at 09:44:18:

The words “And the nations were angry” comes from Revelation 11:18 that is part of the sounding of the seventh trumpet Rev 11:15-19

15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,
17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O LORD God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.
18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.
19 And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

As I so often have said on this website, I believe that it was made known to me that we are near the end time.

The sounding of the seventh trumpet, specifically mentions the destruction of the earth by man. The destruction is of a kind that finally brings upon man the wrath of God.

My understanding of the insight that I was given into the book Revelation confirms to me that we are in the ‘short season’ - that is the time before the return of Christ. The Christians who have in recent times died for their faith seems to confirm that we are in that time.
The opening of the fifth seal Rev 6:9-11confirms this.

What we do know from Revelation is that freedom has been given to the nations so that the great plan of God for the nations can be fulfilled. However this freedom is accompanied by mankind moving ever away from the faith.

The anger of the nations in verse 18 is directly linkedto the wrath of God. How is this wrath going to play out? Is what is happening in the world today the beginning of the anger of the nations and the final wrath of God? According to my understanding of the time measures of Revelation it must be.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]