Re: ISIS beheading of 21 Egyptian Christians

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on February 19, 2015 at 15:58:13:

In Reply to: ISIS beheading of 21 Egyptian Christians posted by Karin van Breda on February 17, 2015 at 09:30:32:

I believe that the beheadings of the 21 Coptic Christians is a definite sign that we are in the “little season” mentioned in Revelation 6:11

Revelation 6:9-11King James Version (KJV)

9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellow servants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

My understanding of Revelation has revealed that the “little “or “short” season is a short time before the Second Coming of Jesus Christ. I believe it was made known to me that we are in the present time in that time.

In the short season before the Return, Christians are being killed in the ruthless ways (“should be killed as they were”) that Christians were put to death in previous centuries. I believe that the words of the prophecy of Revelation are in these harsh deaths being fulfilled at the present time. It is a consolation that God has through making known the time measures of Revelation prepared us for this to happen in the beginning of the twenty-first century.

All mankind can know that God has made known that he has always known the course that history would take and all that was prophesied in the Bible will come about - also the Return of the Christ and Judgement – soon.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]