The "Mystery of God" revealed through the "Thousand Years"

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on October 13, 2015 at 09:33:44:

The “Mystery of God” revealed through the “Thousand Years”

If we are actually in the time that the seventh angel is beginning to “sound” (Rev 10:7) then the “mystery of God” is being revealed at the present time. It seems that the understanding of the “thousand years” may give greater insight into the “mystery of God”.
Revelation 10:7 King James Version (KJV)

“7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.”

Because God commanded me to make know what I know on 22 August 1996, I shall proceed to try to explain what I believe Revelation is revealing concerning the “mystery” of God and the “thousand years”.

Almighty God

God demands that his Commandments be obeyed, because where God is there can be no sin.

If one has been born you are in the position to be transformed into a heavenly being after death, but it seems you have to acquire on this earth through faith an attitude of subordination to the wisdom of God. This happens when Christians are reborn and God gives them the understanding or faith in His existence and His Wisdom. This understanding compels them to try and avoid sin or anything that might hinder their passage to the Kingdom of God.

Insight came over time

I was given insight into the time measures of Revelation in 1996 and I worked my way through the book Revelation. What I discovered I wrote in my books and on this website. As time passed the meaning of verses, I believe, became clearer.

The whole world follows the beast.

Another aspect of Revelation that has to be taken into account is that ultimately the whole world follows the “beast”. I therefore have the predicament that modern man finds it difficult to accept that the “beast” that I identified - is actually the “beast” of Revelation.

Mankind in the twenty-first century has largely turned away and fallen away from the Christian faith. In addition so many seers and prophets have given interpretations of Biblical verses that many are sceptical of any kind of insight into Revelation.

Why God has given insight into Revelation at this point in time?

Firstly to give courage to present day Christians who are not only in some countries being persecuted, but find themselves generally criticized or scorned for their beliefs. So worldly have the majority of the inhabitants of the earth become that they don’t even bother to peruse knowledge of the unseen and of God and faith; and what is explicitly stated in the Bible to be the purpose of our existence on earth.

Revelation gives insight into this turning away from the faith (which happened over centuries) in Rev 13:3:

Revelation 13:3 New International Version (NIV)

Rev 13:3 “One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast.”

Ultimately the influence of Satan would convince the entire world to follow the ‘beast’.

The beast out of the sea

I understand the concept of the ‘beast out of the sea’ in Revelation to represents the leadership of the Christian nations, both ‘kings and priests’ who through centuries were misled by Satan. While this was happening they made the wrong decisions and misled also their subordinates, citizens and communities. Because of the nature of man, they were not capable of escaping the influence of Satan.

The nature of man should be taken
into account for it would be in these drives and desires that Satan would find an opportunity to deceive man.

Man is competitive and will challenge his fellow-beings.

Man through the ages wished to expand his knowledge

Man wants to determine his own destiny.

Man is fallible and can be misled by his desires.

A constant struggle between good and evil

Since the coming of the Christ there has been this constant onslaught of Satan through the ages. Rev 12:4 “And the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born”.

The kings and the leaders of the nations could ultimately not remain in power because they made wrong decisions that made their followers turn against them. The subordinates of the king in turn questioned his ruling or envied the powers of the king and wanted to get rid of him or curb his powers so that they could be in greater positions of authority or have more wealth and power.

These “mighty men” Rev 6:15 would also be misled by the forces of evil.

The beast out of the earth and the search for knowledge

The understanding of the “beast out of the earth” has revealed that man has through his quest for knowledge given the “beast” a wedge to drive a rift between man and his Christian faith. Man was misled in thinking that he can understand all things and no longer has to seek faith and the kingdom of God.

We are given an indication of this fervent search of mankind for knowledge through the centuries in Daniel12:4 “But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.”

The thousand years

Since the images of the book Revelation were written down by John on Patmos many have interpreted the words of Revelation. The section of Revelation that has led to much confusion is the “thousand years” revealed in Rev 20:1-9.

Because I experienced the Vision, that I believe made known that we are near the end time, the “thousand years” according to my understanding must include the two millennia since the coming of the Christ.

If one looks at the verses concerning the “thousand years one sees that the “thousand years” is mentioned six times.

Revelation mentions the “thousand years” in connection with powers of Satan.

Rev.22:19

Before I discuss the “thousand years’, the words of Rev 22:19 must be stressed. It is of the greatest significance at this point in time that Rev 22:19 states that God will in no way tolerate that the words of Revelation be altered.

Revelation 22:19 King James Version (KJV)

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
What this means is that a person who alters the words of Revelation will not be resurrected after death (“God shall take away his part out of the book of life”) or enter the kingdom of heaven (“and out of the holy city”).

For centuries Christians who believed fervently in Scripture and had even experienced the wrath of God in their lives adhered and obeyed this stern warning. We are in the more privileged position today to understand why God commanded this. He commanded this because I would not have been able to understand Revelation if anyone had meddled or changed the words of Revelation.

Under no circumstances must anyone try to alter the words in order to try and make it easier to understand. Certain words have been placed in specific places to enhance meaning and to refer to passages in Scripture that reveal meaning. Thanks be to God that he gave the time measures of Revelation and the loosening of the seals so that we can understand what he wishes us to know at this point in time that barbarism is once again the order of the day in some lands.

The repetition of words in Revelation
The reason that God gave this stern warning is because the understanding of Revelation lies in the repetition of words. The repetition of words also enhances and verifies meaning. If words were left out or added these would obscure the actual meaning of Revelation.

Satan is let loose in the “little season”

It was only when I once again studied the section on the “thousand years” that I realised that I had lately got into the habit of saying that the “beast” is let loose in the “little season”. I had begun to make the beast synonymous with Satan.

Revelation makes a distinction between these and for a very good reason. The reason lies in the interpretation of the “thousand years” and one of the main messages of Revelation.

Revelation 20:1-9King James Version (KJV)

20 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

Note: The “beast” is not mentioned in this verse where the “dragon”, “that old serpent”, the Devil” and “Satan” are (is) bound.

The reason for this is that “the beast” is a special kind of deception. It seems like a ‘controlled’ deception. This is confirmed in Rev 17:17 where it is said that God allowed the “beast” to rule.

Rev 17:17 “For God hath put it in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.”

I am inclined, at this point in time to put forward an additional insight into the interpretation of the “thousand years”.

I think that I should just touch on another aspect before I get to the “thousand years”

The Christian king

Revelation reveals that it was Gods purpose to bring about the conversion of the “king” to Christianity. This unity of the Christian king and the Christian faith is represented by the Rider on the white horse that wears the crown and carries the bow. It is linked to the time approx. AD 216. This time was revealed to me through the Divine intercession.

This unity of the Christian faith and Christian state is also stressed in the words of Revelation.

Revelation 1:6 King James Version (KJV)

6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Because God made it known to me in 1996 that we are near the end time I have always understood a “thousand years” to mean either the millennium from the coming of the Christ (today calculated with the adjustment of the calendar at 4BC) to approx AD 996.

The “thousand years” therefore, also pertaining to the time 996 to 1996, when I experienced the Divine intercession.

Three days and a half

Because I believe Revelation measures a time of “three and a half” days twice (Rev 11:9 and 11:11), therefore seven days in total over the two millennia, I also understood the “thousand years” to pertain to the time of a “day” in Revelation. This deduction comes from the verse in 2 Peter 3:8.

2 Peter 3:8 King James Version (KJV)
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

A few weeks ago I realized that I had never measured ‘a thousand years’ after the time of the Rider on the white horse (AD 216) and ‘a thousand years’ after the time of the rider of the red horse (AD 792). Now the readers must remember that these two dates (AD 216 and AD 792) were according to the Divine intercession the times of the opening of the first two seals of the book Revelation. If one measures ‘a thousand years’ from these two times one comes upon two major events in the process of removing the power of the Christian kings of the Western nations and of the world: namely Magna Charta (1215) and the French Revolution (1792)

So why is this of significance in the total picture of Revelation? It is of significance because I believe the central message of Revelation is that God put in place the beginning of the ruling of the Christian kings in the time AD215. As difficult as it may seem to modern man to believe this God has directed the ruling of the nations through the ages. This is the meaning of the symbolism of the Rider on the white horse wearing the crown and carrying the bow. The analysis of the “beast out of the sea” and the “beast out of the earth” indicates the influence of man’s movement away from the faith on the ultimate outcome of the ruling of the nations. The kings were sinful, but so were all men. So as history has taught us Christians were brutally killed and these actions brought about the putting in place the ruling of the nations by the people and the freedom of the citizens of the world.

This ruling I understand to be symbolized in the opening of the third seal, and the symbolism of the rider on the black horse, the rider carrying the scales - the scales representing the weight of the majority. According to my understanding (and confirmed through the words of the Vision) the rider on the black horse is linked to the time 1896.

So can the measuring of the time of a thousand years from AD215 and AD 790 relate to the words of Revelation, concerning the ‘thousand years’? I cannot be sure, but it seems to confirm my understanding of what Revelation is about. It seems that Revelation is revealing that the Christian rule of the nations was God’s way of curbing the influence of Satan.

Rev 20:2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

History has revealed that enmity between the Christian kings and the Christian church in the time after AD 790 is confirmed by the symbolism of the rider on the red horse carrying the sword.

So can this relate to the words of Revelation?

Rev 20:3
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

It can therefore be that this verse reveals “a thousand years” AD 216 to AD 1215, because the time AD215 was revealed to me in the vision and both the symbolism of the Rider on the white horse wearing crown and carrying the bow was the time of great expansion of the Christian faith. In other words in the time that there was unity between the Christian king and the Christian state the ‘power’ of Satan was curbed (“deceive the nations no more”).

According to history this is accurate because my analysis places the time of the rise of the “beast out of the earth” at 1266. In the second “thousand years” c1000 to 2000, since the coming of the Christ, the faith would spread to the ends of the earth, but it would be the time that the “beast” rules.

The “thousand years” must also refer to the end of the year AD 1996 (or AD 2000) – “till the thousand years should be fulfilled” because I believe this was the time that God made it known that we are near the end time.

Rev 10:4

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

I believe the above verse reveals the times of the persecution of Christians by heads of state, both kings (“thrones”) and secular rule that no longer acknowledged a God in control (“worshipped the beast”).

Rev 10:5

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

In these verses Revelation is revealing that martyrs are probably directly resurrected after death. The rest have to wait till the end of the “thousand years”. The “thousand years” in this instance is God’s own measure but within the time from the coming of the Christ till the Return.

Rev 10:6

6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

It seems that for the martyrs there is no judgement. According to my understanding Revelation is revealing in this verse that the martyrs that died in the first and second “thousand years” since the coming of the Christ reign with him at the present time. A “thousand years” here measuring “thousand years” or a measure known to God.

This seems to be confirmed in the opening of the fifth seal where the martyrs speak to God. (Rev 6:9-11)

Rev 10:7

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
This “thousand years” refers to AD 996 to AD1996 (or AD2000).

In the above verses (Rev 20:1-7) the “thousand years” is mentioned 6 times

It seems that the six times that the “thousand years” appears refers to:

The thousand years 4BC – 996; the thousand years 996 to approx1996/2000; the time of the unity of Christian king and Christian state AD 215 to 1215 (Magna Charta); the “thousand years” of the war between Christian kings and Christians against the king(the rider on the red horse carrying the sword) 792 to 1792 (the French Revolution), the removal of the authority of the king replaced by secular rule; then finally God’s revelation of the resurrection of the martyrs within those two periods of a “thousand years”.

Secular rule till the Return

We can know that secular rule will remain until the coming of the Christ.
Revelation 17:17 King James Version (KJV)

17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

Rev 10:8

8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

If the seventh angel is beginning to sound then the nations are at the present time gathering to battle. But how long this gathering will continue and God ultimately intervenes remains to be seen. We cannot measure the final season of Revelation.

Rev 10:9

9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
God shall intervene in the final battle.

The book Daniel confirms the
resurrection from the dust of the earth.

Daniel 12:1-2 King James Version (KJV)
12 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]