West and East

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on January 15, 2016 at 04:23:38:

West and East

All that I am about to say in this post, is the result of my understanding of the book Revelation and all that has been said in my books and on this website.

On 22 August 1996, God revealed the times relating to the opening of the first four seals of the scroll. He also confirmed to me that we are near the end time. But I did not in 1996 and even today do not know how long this final time is going to be. The instruction in the Divine Intercession was that I must make known, what I know. For this reason I have persevered with my message and as it has happened, at the present time a number of global occurrences confirm what I have said in my books and on this website.

Terror

The nations of the world are at the beginning of 2016 confronted with terror. It is a problem that cannot be solved by weapons alone. I believe we are entering the phase of the end time in which some begin to realize that the problems confronting the nations can and will only ultimately be resolved by the intervention of God. The words of Isa 45:23, Rom 14:11 and Phil 2:10 “That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear”

The gathering of the nations

When 9/11 happened in 2001, and with my knowledge that we are near the end time I had the uncomfortable premonition that this was the beginning of what could be the trigger of the final war to come. When Iraq was attacked in 2003 I thought that was Armageddon. It was not and today I believe the nations have since the beginning of the twenty-first century actually been ‘gathering’ to Armageddon.

God in his infinite wisdom has through the loosening of the seals of the scroll of Revelation prepared the world for what we at the present time see as an international war on terror with far-reaching complications in the Middle East.

Rev 12:5 “who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron”

The Bible and Revelation reveal the Will of God. As I have through my analysis of Revelation shown how God has known exactly the course the Christian faith would take in the centuries after the Resurrection and the Ascension of Jesus Christ, so Revelation has revealed (through the “beast out of the earth”) how the Western nations would prosper and knowledge of the earth and universe would overtake the minds of men and many would lose their faith, dependence and communication with God the Father. The young will not be taught to respect and love the truths of Scripture and the presence of a omnipotent God: Rev 8:8 “and all green grass was burnt up”

It is this gradual loss of the conviction in the minds of Westerners to communication with God, and the loss of the spirituality of our forefathers that has left us with a young generation that seeks spiritual solace in the technologies and science fiction of the twenty-first century. The minds of the West seek solace in science-fiction movies, they strive to material comforts through knowledge of the earth and universe becoming oblivious to the power of God and solace of faith and doing the will of God. Ironically it is these technologies that are being used by the enemies of the West to draw souls to anti Christian ideology.

Kings of the East

The dilemma is that while this was happening in the West in the East young minds during the twentieth century did not experience the lures of material and scientific advancement and were more focussed on spiritual values.
Revelation reveals that God in his infinite wisdom is going to use this present state of war and the fleeing of souls from East to West to gather them to the fold. The words “kings of the East” in Rev 16:12 reveal this: “And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.” Revelation reveals that it is the site of the river Euphrates when the ‘living waters’ (figuratively - everlasting spiritual waters -) and literally (a decline in the flow of the river) the time will come that wise men from the east will come to see, what the three wise men came to see at the time of the birth of Christ, the signs heralding the Return.

Note the use of the word “prepared”.

The word “prepared” is used in Revelation to indicate the preparation to Armageddon and the Return of the Christ.

God is great

At this point in time the East is clinging to the power of God. By the grace of God the West at this point in time is enjoying freedom but is faced with an enemy driven to a declared war of terror. It is a groundwork I believe that has been laid (even since the time of John on Patmos and through the knowledge of Revelation) in order to confront the West with the outcome of the deception of the Evil one (the beast out of the earth) and try to save some souls from the bottomless pit.

The bottomless pit

Perhaps some will at this point in time better understand why God has revealed the time measures of Revelation.

I believe the time has come that we should seriously consider that the “bottomless pit” in Revelation could refer to a black hole in space. And the black hole figuratively the power of Satan and the beast. Particularly with our observations that flare clusters are now being seen exuding from Sagittarius A the black hole in the centre of the Milky Way.

Revelation 9:1-2King James Version
(KJV)

9 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.
2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

The “sun” here symbolic of the Christian faith and the “air” the pollution of the earth.

How Long

The question is how long is God going to let this go on. How long is the gathering to Armageddon? It seems that all we have is the understanding of the book Revelation.

Violence

The word “violence” appears in Revelation in the section on the Fall of Babylon. With the world facing an onslaught of terror we have to take a closer look at the section where this appears.

Revelation 18:20-21King James Version (KJV)

20 Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for God hath avenged you on her.
21 And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

In the time of violence in the end time “the great city” will be thrown down. ‘The great city’ in Revelation is the modern global village. It seems that the time of violence is the time that God revenges the death of Christians (“apostles and prophets”) and the global village will know the power of God.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]