The Venus-Jupiter Conjunction

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on August 29, 2016 at 16:50:06:

The Venus –Jupiter conjunction

The short season

It is about twenty years since the Divine Intercession that I experienced on 22 August 1996 when God revealed the times linked to the opening of the first four seals of Revelation.

All that has been related in my books and said on this website was as a result of what was revealed to me that day.

I believe we are in the final short season before the Return, and it is through the ‘signs’ revealed to us at the present time that this is confirmed.

Signs in the stars

Therefore with the knowledge that we are in the final season the words of Jesus Christ in relation to the signs of the end time in Luke 21:25 must be noted.

Luke 21:25 “And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; and the sea and the waves roaring.”

The time of the Return is predestined.

With the knowledge of the time measures of Revelation, I believe, we can know that the Return has always been predestined for a certain time, but that time is only known to God. I believe, God has made known the final season, and through the signs can we confirm this period of time.

I believe, the Venus-Jupiter conjunction that occurred on Saturday, 27 August 2016 must be noted in this context. I believe this occurrence indicates a time of happenings on earth that are going to give greater insight into revealing what has been said in Revelation.
I say this because I believe we are in the final short season.

The movements of the planets are fixed in time

Two Venus-Jupiter conjunctions at the time of the birth of Christ

It is particularly interesting because the history of the movements of the planets confirm that Venus-Jupiter conjunctions took place in August 3BC and in 2BC.

On 12 August 3BC Venus and Jupiter came within just 0.15 degrees of each other and shone as a very bright star in the predawn sky as seen from the Middle East.

The Biblical account of the Star of Bethlehem seems to fit with the movements of Venus and Jupiter at that time.

Ten months later on 17 June 2BC a second Venus and Jupiter conjunction took place which was more spectacular when light shone from the sky as the two planets were .01 degree of each other. It is believed that this spectacular light from the two plants was the Biblical Star of Bethlehem.

This is very interesting for the Biblical account of the journey of the Magi calls for two appearances: One star (likely the conjunction in 3BC) which the three wise men saw earlier east of Jerusalem (possibly Mesopotamia) and which they ‘followed’ to Jerusalem.
Mat.2:1 “there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem”.

They believed the star was linked to the birth of the ‘king of the Jews’ (Mat 2:2).

Because the town of Bethlehem was prophesied as being the town from whence the ‘ruler’ would come (Mat 2:6) they proceeded thence and finally on arrival in Bethlehem the discovery of the Christ child and the time of the Star of Bethlehem, (likely the appearance of the second conjunction on17 June 2BC).

Scepticism

Modern man with his vast knowledge of the universe and meagre knowledge of Scripture has become extremely sceptical of any link between happenings in the skies and man’s actions on earth.

Because of the words of Luke 21:25:
Luke 21:25 “And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; and the sea and the waves roaring.”
And in the light of all that has been said on this website, I believe, that which is taking place on earth at the present time must be noted.

A sign in the stars

At the present time we have again witnessed the conjunction of Venus and Jupiter on 27 August 2016, a significant sign of a bright star seen in the heavens.

And upon earth the distress of nations

The entire world is at the present time witnessing the distress of nations (Syria, Iraq and Yemen) perplexity as to how the situation in the Middle East can be resolved. Not least the fact that the complexity of the situation may lead to a greater clash of nations.

And the seas and the waves roaring

At the present time as a result of global warming we have become accustomed to raging and turbulent seas as the result of cyclones and hurricanes.

Revelation

Revelation reveals that God knew, even at the end of the first century AD, at the time that John saw the visions that is the present day book of Revelation, that the situation that the nations of the globe face today, would come about in 2016.

With the movements of the planets predestined, the sign of a bright star in the heavens could well be significant at this point in time.

In the time to come it will be interesting to see how the nations resolve the Middle East complexities and if 27 August 2016 was the time of a turning point – if the conjunction of Venus and Jupiter was a Biblical ‘sign’.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]