Re: Update

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on November 24, 2016 at 03:58:02:

In Reply to: Update posted by Albert post on October 26, 2016 at 05:14:25:

The end of 2016

The nations

The name of the book is Revelation and I have shown what God has revealed to us through the understanding of the times linked to the four riders of the Apocalypse. God revealed the directions of the spread of the Christian faith (west, east, north and south) within the nations across the earth and the seas. He has particularly revealed the influences of the forces of evil on the leadership of the nations.

It is also a prophetic book. The angel said to John: Rev 10:11(KJV) “And he said unto me, thou must prophecy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.”

Yes, I do believe that Revelation indicates the end of 2016 as a watershed in the time of the ‘short season’. As I have always said we cannot measure the total final short season, this is only known to God; we can only gauge what is happening through the “signs” given to us in Revelation and the words of Jesus Christ.
We shall know the season, but not the day or hour.

Seeming contradictions

At this point in time, I believe, with the understanding of Revelation, we can understand the seeming contradictions in Scripture concerning the end time.
Some will realise that the ‘time’ of the Return is near.

In the parable, chosen by Jesus Christ, the ten virgins went forth to meet the bridegroom (Mat 25:1-13). This parable indicates that some will know that the time of the Return is near, some will know they must be prepared, there will be a time to wait and some will get tired, not prepare and lose interest.

Soon

I can testify, through what God revealed to me and what has been revealed to me in Revelation, that I believe the Return is going to happen soon, but we shall not know the day or the hour. Mat 25:13 “Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.”

The signs are very clear. Since 1996, when I saw the v
ision, numerous ‘signs’ have been clearly revealed.

Signs in nature

This time of expectation (as the vigil of the ten virgins) I believe to be the time of the “short season”, approx 2003/4 onward. The time after God revealed the time measures of Revelation (22 August 1996): the time in which we began to see more great windstorms (Rev 7:1-3) and great earthquake (Rev 6:12). Since 2000 I have indicated these massive windstorms and large earthquakes numerous times on this Forum. In the past two weeks: South Island New Zealand (7:8 14 Nov 2016) and Fukushima, Japan (7.4 22 Nov 2016).

Signs of the destruction of the earth, oceans and wild animals

The evidence of the destruction of the earth by man as never before in history reflects in Revelation. Rev 11:18 “Thy wrath has come …and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth”.

The overriding power of the world economy in 2016

A very apparent ‘sign’ of 2016 is the rapid increase in globalization, “the great city”, and the merchants of the world having greater authority than the rulers of the nations. (Rev 17:18 (NIV) “The woman you saw is the great city, that rules over the kings of the earth”). (Read my post “The Eastern Mediterranean” on this Forum).

Martyrs

Christians have died during the ‘short season’ because of their faith as predicted in the opening of the Fifth Seal (Rev 6:9-11)

I say this, because I believe it was revealed to me through Revelation that we are near the end time and these happenings are actually taking place at the end of 2016

Nineveh

At this point in time, I believe, we cannot ignore what is happening in the area of ancient Nineveh. Nineveh was long ago an important junction for commercial routes crossing the Tigris on the great highway between the Mediterranean Sea and the Indian Ocean.

The great city

It should be noted that Nineveh is referred to in the Bible as the “great city”.

Jonah 1:1-2 “And the word of the Lord came to Jonah. Go
to the great city of Nineveh” and preach against it, for its wickedness has come up before me.” Because Revelation uses the words “the great city” to indicate the entire global trade connected nations of the world in the end time God connects Nineveh to the end time. There is great wickedness in the world in the time of the end.

2016 may be the watershed because the signs of the end time become very visibly apparent.

The words of Jesus Christ in Matthew 12:38-50 must be taken into account.

Matthew 12:38-50New International Version (NIV)
The Sign of Jonah

38 Then some of the Pharisees and teachers of the law said to him, “Teacher, we want to see a sign from you.”
39 He answered, “A wicked and adulterous generation asks for a sign! But none will be given it except the sign of the prophet Jonah. 40 For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of a huge fish, so the Son of Man will be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth. 41 The men of Nineveh will stand up at the judgment with this generation and condemn it; for they repented at the preaching of Jonah, and now something greater than Jonah is here. 42 The Queen of the South will rise at the judgment with this generation and condemn it; for she came from the ends of the earth to listen to Solomon’s wisdom, and now something greater than Solomon is here.
43 “When an impure spirit comes out of a person, it goes through arid places seeking rest and does not find it. 44 Then it says, ‘I will return to the house I left.’ When it arrives, it finds the house unoccupied, swept clean and put in order. 45 Then it goes and takes with it seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there. And the final condition of that person is worse than the first. That is how it will be with this wicked generation.”

Full impact

These words must be studied closely at this point in time. I believe that at this point of the short season we are at last able to understand the full impact of these words.

Each verse must be closely analysed

38 Then some of the Pharisees and teachers of the law said to him, “Teacher, we want to see a sign from you.” 39 He answered, “A wicked and adulterous generation asks for a sign! But none will be given it except the sign of the prophet Jonah.

One sign

It should be noted that Jesus Christ says that there will only be one sign and that will be in connection with the prophet Jonah.
“Three days and three nights”

40 For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of a huge fish, so the Son of Man will be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.
For almost two millennia the meaning of this verse has correctly related to the Death and Resurrection of Jesus Christ. “Three days”: Christ was crucified on the Friday and was seen resurrected on the following Sunday morning.

Three nights

Many Christians and scholars have wondered why Christ indicated in the sign “three nights”. With the understanding of the time measures and hidden meaning of Revelation these words can now be understood.
The words “three days and three nights in the heart of the earth” I believe, have a figurative meaning and refer to the understanding of the time measures and symbolism of Revelation.

According to my analysis of Revelation “three and a half days” are measured in each of the two millennia since the coming of the Christ. I base this on the understanding of the two time measures “three days and a half” in Revelation 11:9-11

Revelation 11:9-11King James Version (KJV)

9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.
11 And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

Two witnesses

These verses refer to the “two witnesses” who are or represent all those Christians that carried the Christian faith across the globe in the course of the past two millennia.

I understand these verses to mean that “three and a half days” are measured in each millennium since the coming of the Christ. Revelation does not give the time of ‘seven days’, but twice “three and a half “ reveals the number ‘seven’ which is a number of totality in the total understanding of Revelation.

Over that total time of two millennia all the nations of the world (“every people, tribe, language and nation” and “the inhabitants of the earth”) will “refuse them burial”. This figuratively means that those that carried out the message of salvation through Jesus Christ (“the two prophets”) would die but would be remembered by some. It also means that they would die, but their memory would be scorned by some. It was an insult not to bury a person.

How does this relate to the sign of Jonah

Through the words “three days” in Revelation God connects the death of the martyrs through the past two millennia with the death of Christ. As he was resurrected so shall they (the martyrs) too be resurrected (“a breath of life from God entered them”)

The “heart of the earth”

In my books and on this website I have indicated the rise of the “beast out of the earth”. Through the word “earth” and the understanding of Revelation, I believe we can now understand the full meaning of what is meant by the “three days and three nights in the heart of the earth” in Mat 12:40

The “beast out of the earth”

The time of the “beast out of the earth” influencing the nations of the earth and causing the inhabitants to be drawn away from spiritual values and the message of the Cross is indicated in Revelation. This includes the time of 666 years (the time of ‘the beast out of the earth’) 1266 to 1932. (Readers should refer to my analysis of the “beast out of the earth” in the Q&A section of this website).

A darkening of the earth

Revelation indicates a time of a symbolic darkening of the earth (Rev 8:12 and 9:2) in the time that the nations are misled by the “beast out of the earth”, therefore “three nights”.

“Heart” indicates the hearts and minds of the inhabitants of the earth. The inhabitants of the earth no long desire to do the will of God or obey His Law.

Therefore the words of Mat 12:40 “So shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth” I believe, refer to the death and resurrection, but in 2016 with the knowledge of Revelation that “three days and three nights in the heart of the heart” refers to the time from about the thirteenth century (AD 1200) that the message of Jesus Christ would be undermined by mankind (“heart”) through the influence of what is revealed to be the “beast out of the earth” in Revelation.

Matthew 12:41

41 The men of Nineveh will stand up at the judgment with this generation and condemn it; for they repented at the preaching of Jonah, and now something greater than Jonah is here.

At the present time there is fierce fighting in the area of Nineveh. I believe that the outcome and future settlement between the warring nations after this conflict could be of significance in the time to come.

“With this generation”

The generation of Christ connects with the last generation.

Those who have read my books and studied this website will know that in the total time construction revealed in Revelation, the generation of Jesus Christ (approx 1AD to 70AD) connects with the final generation (approx 1932 and beyond). This is when the ‘square’ is formed to complete the ‘length’ and ‘breadth’ of the New Jerusalem.

The large moon 70 years ago

It is interesting that it is about the time of seventy years since the large moon seen in the night sky on 14 November 2016 last appeared. “Seventy years” is about the time of a ‘generation’ in the Bible. This I believe to be a sign in the moon in 2016.
Matthew 12:42

“The Queen of the South will rise at the judgment with this generation and condemn it; for she came from the ends of the earth to listen to Solomon’s wisdom, and now something greater than Solomon is here.”
Christians are “Kings and priests”

Rev 6:1 “And he has made us kings and priests unto God”.
Revelation stresses that the ruling of the nations must be according to the will of God. Revelation later reveals in Chapter 17 that the nations will for a time be ruled by ‘the beast’ but that will be ended by the Return of Jesus Christ “the words of God shall be fulfilled”. Rev 17:17 “For God has put it in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.”
In order to understand “the Queen of the South” who will “rise up at the judgement” and come “from the ends of the earth” I believe one has to understand Revelation, Chapter 12. In Revelation, Chapter 12 the coming of the Christian faith is symbolically represented as “a woman”.

The “woman” in Rev 12

Rev 12:1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars.
The words “great wonder” pertain to the Star of Bethlehem and the time of the birth of Jesus Christ
“A woman clothed with the sun”

The words, “A woman clothed with the sun” reveal the time of the birth of Jesus Christ. The symbol of the “sun” comes from Malachi 4:2 “Unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings”, which is a prediction of the coming of the Christ.

Revelation Chapter 12 then continues to symbolically describe the onslaught of evil (“dragon”) on Christianity, but how Christianity (‘the woman”) would ultimately prevail.

In the end time

Therefore “clothed with the sun” in the end time means bearing the fulfillment of the prophecy of the coming of the Messiah. In the end time “clothed in the sun” means bearing the testimony of Jesus Christ and I believe, the understanding of the book Revelation.
“crown of twelve stars”

The words “twelve stars” pertain to the twelve time measures of Revelation. Through the Divine intercession it was given to me to understand these twelve time measures. These I have revealed in my books and on this website.

Therefore through the word “crown” and the understanding of Revelation, chapter 12, I believe, there is a symbolic meaning of “queen of the south” in Mat 12:42. The Christian faith (the woman) when it has reached the uttermost parts of the earth, the uttermost parts of the South, will despite the influence of the beast, have followers “kings and priests” in Christ. “Queen” pertains, I believe, to the belief in the true Christian faith in the end time, that opens the book Revelation to all Christians to indicate the time before the Return.
Extraordinary

It is extraordinary that the time that Revelation indicates as the last measure we can make according to the time measures made known to me - as the last time (2016) that can be measured by man in Revelation - is actually also the time of the conflict in the area of old Nineveh.

Matthew 12:43

43 “When an impure spirit comes out of a person, it goes through arid places seeking rest and does not find it. 44 Then it says, ‘I will return to the house I left.’ When it arrives, it finds the house unoccupied, swept clean and put in order. 45 Then it goes and takes with it seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there. And the final condition of that person is worse than the first. That is how it will be with this wicked generation.”

Revelation has revealed that the beast has much power in the “short season”. Matthew 12:43-45 indicates this evil of the “wicked generation” being increased sevenfold. Therefore the evil within the nations is in the present time increasing sevenfold.

I believe these words of Jesus Christ reveal to us in 2016 why the Return will now be soon and likely the signs revealed in Revelation and in the words of Christ be apparent to all mankind. I believe this to be an indication that we are soon to see the power of God on the destiny of the nations and the destruction of the influence of the forces of evil, the symbolic ‘dragon’ (Rev 12:10 “the accuser of our brothers” the enmity of Christians against fellow Christians) and ‘beast’ (Rev 13:13-18 man being misled by his knowledge and expertise) of Revelation.

The nations have been misled by their freedom. They believe they are free to sin. Therefore despite their great wealth and great knowledge of the earth and universe are witnessing inhumane suffering and actions contrary to the Laws of God.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]