God will not allow the destruction of his Creation

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on May 15, 2017 at 14:47:20:

Revelation 16:13-16King James Version (KJV)
13 “And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

Revelation brings much of its entire symbolism together in these verses so that we can understand why Armageddon will happen.

Verse 13 and 14 are of the greatest significance. Revelation reveals that God will not allow the destruction of His created species.

How does the Revelation of Jesus Christ reveal this and bring it all together for our understanding before Armageddon?

The meaning of the “three unclean spirits like frogs”

The meaning of the words “three unclean spirits like frogs” (Rev 16:13), I believe, at this point in time, to be of the greatest importance. How is the meaning of “frogs” that is only used in this instance in Revelation to be understood?

For this we must go back to the understanding of the “beast out of the earth”.

With the knowledge of the times of the four riders of the apocalypse (which are also the times of the opening of the first four seals of Revelation) revealed to me, it was possible to calculate the number of the beast out of the earth (Rev 13:13-18).

(Readers should read the full analysis of the “beast out of the earth” in the Q&A section of this website.)

The beast out of the earth

The words “out of the earth” that appear in Rev 13:11: “And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.” Revelation reveals that which is innocent or harmless (“two horns like a lamb”) develops into a powerful threat or danger (“he spake as a dragon”).

Out of the earth

The words “out of the earth” can be understood through Scripture. They relate to Job 28:2 “Iron is taken out of the earth” and Job 28:5 “As for the earth, out of it cometh bread and under it is turned up as it were fire”. From these two verses we can understand what Revelation is about to reveal. The beast out of the earth pertains to man’s livelihood to take minerals from the earth in order to be able to trade. From the earth man can survive (“bread”) but it also holds unseen and immensely powerful potential (“under it is turned up as it were fire”).

Because Revelation reveals that it is through knowledge of the things taken from the earth that man is led astray (“the beast out of the earth”) man’s knowledge of the frog or concerning the frog would lead him to some great potential for humanity.

Why Revelation uses the words “frogs” was established through measuring the number of the beast out of the earth (Re 13:18) that is the understanding of what Revelation reveals as the total “beast out of the earth” in Rev 13:11-18.

Frogs cloned in 1952

Those who have read my books and studied this website will know that through connecting the time of 666 years (the three parts – “three hundred”, “threescore” and “six” years) to the time 1266 to 1932 and adding to that the “fourth part of earth” (Rev 6:8) which is the time 1932 to 1992 (66 years) the year 1952 relates to the words of Rev 13:15 “And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast”. In that year it was given to man to discover the science of cloning frogs. This time measure of 66 years 1932 to 1992 is of course verified and substantiated by the time “1947” revealed to me through the Divine Intercession as the time of the opening of the fourth seal (Rev 6:7-8).

In the “little season” (Rev 6:11:12:12;20:3) (which I believe to be the present time) all the aspects of the deception of mankind comes together

However, this potential of cloning would as a result of also all the other deceptions of the forces of evil that misled mankind develop into something that God ultimately cannot allow and what will bring about Armageddon.

These other deceptions are expounded by the anti-Christ voices of the inhabitants of the earth. The word “mouth” indicates the influence or overwhelming persuasive powers of anti-Christ in the end time. Modern man no longer believes or trusts in the power or the Word of God but rather in the limited knowledge of mortals who believe they understand all things.

Rev 16”13-14 “I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.”

“Out of”

The words “out of” are significant because they link the concept of the beast out of the earth with the total “beast” of Revelation (“the beast out of the sea” and “the beast out of the earth”), “the dragon” and the “false prophet”.

I have so often emphasized how important every word is in Revelation. If anyone would have changed the words we would not know what we know today. It was for this reason that God gave the stern warning in Rev 22:18-19 that no words should be altered.

Revelation 22:18-20King James Version (KJV)
18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
20 He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

“Out of the mouth of the dragon”, ”out of the mouth of the beast”, “out of the mouth of the false prophet”

Therefore it should be noted that through the words “out of” the words “out of the earth” in Revelation have a connection with “out of the mouth of the dragon”, “out of the mouth of the beast” and “out of the mouth of the false prophet”

Bear in mind that these are massive concepts: the forces of evil working from the time of the coming of the Christ. Therefore the various ways mankind was misled over centuries all coming together in the final “short season”.

The “beast out of the sea” is the leadership of the nations that believes and endeavours to make world-wide commercial enterprise greater than all else and even above God’s Law. E.g. The evils of colonialism. Revelation 17:18 “The woman that thou sawest (carried by the “scarlet coloured beast” Rev 18:3) is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth”.

The “dragon” in Revelation is revealed in Rev 12:10 “the accuser of the brethren”. In other words “the dragon is that form of evil or anti-Christ that instils hatred among Christians and fellow believers.

Red and scarlet

How accurate Revelation is! Revelation mentions the “red dragon” (Rev 12:3), the red horse (Rev 6:4) and the “scarlet coloured beast”. These all reveal hatred among Christians and believers. The ‘red dragon’ would relentlessly pursue the “child” (Rev 12:4). Enmity between Christians would hinder the spread of the Christian faith. The rider on the red horse carrying the sword: the wars between Christian nations from the eighth century to the nineteenth century. The “scarlet coloured beast” symbolic of the global trading nations of the “Great City” misled by both the “beast out of the sea” and the “beast out of the earth” of Revelation and tainted scarlet by the influence of the “red dragon” on the nations through the ages?

The ‘false prophet’ is a concept that developed through centuries. It is discovered through the word “wisdom” in Rev 13:18; “Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is six hundred threescore and six.” “False prophet” is linked to the year 1266 that is the first year of the time measurement of 666 years in Revelation. That is the time 1266 to 1932. It was at that time that man’s outlook began to focus more on humanity than on spiritual matters. A “lamb” that over centuries developed into a “dragon” (Rev 13:11)
Therefore man’s focus on humanity, together with all the achievements of man from the time 1266 brought about a turning away from the spiritual. It not only brought about a separation of the Christian Church and state it brought to some people a rebelling against all that is linked to Christian Church. This attitude was accompanied with a rebellion against all authority. It is a tendency that we also see today. This attitude has its roots in the spirit of the French Revolution. Revelation brings this “rebellion” in relation to the discovery of the human genome and the cloning of frogs in the time 1952. By 1952 the nations were “worshipping” the rule of “man”, anything was acceptable in the name of science and together with this man was becoming ever more promiscuous. The advancement of biological science in the latter half of the twentieth, brought advancements such as contraceptives that further influenced the nations into thinking that man no longer had to heed to the basic laws of Scripture. The advancement of all the sciences and all the blessing that has come with that unfortunately made man believe that he determine his destiny without a higher Being. This outlook would culminate in 2004 in the acceptance of a law to allow cloning.

Chimera embryo

Scientists have grown a hybrid species which has human and pig DNA by injecting human stem cells into the embryo of a pig. The so-called chimera embryo has been hailed as a breakthrough that could overcome the problem of organ shortages.

What does Chimera mean?

The Chimera was according to Greek mythology a monstrous fire-breathing creature composed of the parts of more than one animal. It is usually depicted as a lion with the head of a goat arising from its back, and a tail that ends in a snake’s head. The term chimera has come to describe any mythical or fictional animal with parts taken from various animals, or to describe anything composed of very disparate parts, or perceived as wildly imaginative or implausible.
The description of the “beast out of the sea” in Revelation is also described as being composed of various animals.

Revelation 13:1-3King James Version (KJV)

13 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion:

Ethical issues are being recognised
But some experts say the development of chimera embryo raises huge ethical issues, especially if any of the cells produced were from the brain or reproductive organs.

An American team started by trying to forge an embryo that combined rats and mice to see if stem cells could be turned into replacement organs.
They went on to make a human-cow embryo but decided to use pigs in follow-up procedures as they were easier and cheaper to use, according to The Scientist website. The team implanted the resulting embryos back into pigs and found some had grown and now had human cells.

Revelation 16:12-16King James Version (KJV)
12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue
Armageddon.

I therefore believe that even though the inhabitants of the earth at the present time watch the nations possibly assembling for military conflict, Revelation reveals that the reason for the gathering to the final conflict lies in the tampering with the creation of the species.
We have forgotten to what degree human life matters to God and that life extending after death.
International tensions seem to substantiate that time.

Revelation 20:8-10King James Version (KJV)

8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Note that the words “gather them together” appear in Rev 16:16 and Rev 20:8. This repetition I believe indicates the same time. Therefore at the time when men are doing chimera embryonic experimentation the nations will gather “on the breadth of the earth”. We are presently watching the actions of sabre rattling nations on the breadth of the earth.

The Return before Armageddon?

It should also be noted that Revelation speaks of the Return of Jesus Christ before Armageddon in Rev 16:15 and 16.

16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]