Are we "in the days"?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on June 01, 2017 at 11:39:59:

Are we “in the days”?

The star formation to occur on 23 September 2017 is rare

The astrological articles on the star formation that is to appear in the heavens on September 23, 2017 suggest that there is a correlation with what is said in Revelation 12:1and the star formation. Also computer models, past and in the future indicate this formation to be a one-off or extremely rare happening.

Revelation 12:1King James Version (KJV)

12 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

Revelation 12:1New International Version (NIV)

12:1 A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.

The astrological explanation of the correlation (taken from astrological articles)

The ‘woman in heaven’ is the astrological sign Virgo–the Virgin. The sun and the moon are positioned so that it can be said that the sun is ‘clothing’ Virgo and the moon is actually under her feet. The ‘crown of twelve stars’ are the nine stars of Leo with three wandering stars that have been situated within Leo at this time to make twelve. Those wandering stars are: Mercury, Mars, and Venus. The last element of the sign is that the Virgin must be with child. The planet or star of the Messiah is Jupiter. Jupiter at this time is in the womb of Virgo.

The sign of the Son of Man

Because I believe that God opened the first four seals of the book Revelation on 22 August 1996 and made known to me that we are near the end time I have to consider that the star formation on 23 September 2017 may relate to the sign of the Son of Man spoken of in Matthew 24:30.

Matthew 24:29-31King James Version (KJV)

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Revelation, Chapter 12

With the knowledge given me Revelation, chapter 12 indicates specifically the birth of the Christ who would rule the nations and would be taken up to heaven.

Revelation 12:5King James Version (KJV)

5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

Because the sign of 23 September 2017 could be the sign of the Son of Man certain happenings that have taken place in recent years have to be taken into account.

In the days

Revelation 10:7 “But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished.”

Revelation reveals that the final revelation, before we understand the “mystery of God” will be in the time of “days”.

Revelation 11:6 “These (my two witnesses Rev 11:3) have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy.”

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

“Tribulation”

I understand “tribulation” to mean a time when Christianity is undermined by authority or an enemy and Christians are intimidated, threatened, fear for their life or are killed because of their faith.

In recent years and at the present time Christians are dying for their faith. I believe we are in the ‘short season’. In Rev 6:9-11it is revealed that in the “short season Christians shall die as they did in centuries past. This has happened in the recent years. From 24 July 2014, the time that the church of the prophet Jonah was destroyed till November 2016 Christian churches and sites were devastated and Christians were killed in Iraq. Christians have also died in terror killings all over the world.

Revelation 6:9-11King James Version (KJV)

9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

Killed because of their faith

Democracy brought about the equalization of the faiths of the world before the law. Therefore for a reasonably long time religious wars largely came to an end. In recent years, in the time that I believe to be the “little season” this has changed. As recently as this past week it has been reported in the press that members of the Coptic Church in Egypt were killed. I believe this is why Rev 6:11 uses the words “as they were” - as those killed for their faith in religious wars in history.

A closer look at Matthew 24:29

“Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened’

Of those days

The words “of those days” seem to confirm a final time measured in “days”.

It will be a time of solar eclipse. It should be noted that since 24 July 2014 when the church of Jonah was destroyed there have been two total eclipses of the sun 20 March 2015 and 9 March 2016 and another is to happen on 21 August 2017.

After 21 August 2017 there will not be a total eclipse of the sun till 2 July 2019.

“and the moon shall not give her
light”

It will be a time of lunar eclipse.
The last lunar tetrad took place over the years 2014 and 2015. (A tetrad is when four lunar eclipses occur.) The first Blood Moon eclipse in the series of four happened on the night of April 14-15, 2014. The second one took place was October 7-8, 2014, and the third one (the shortest total lunar eclipse of the 21st century) was April 4, 2015.

The fourth and final total lunar eclipse of the 2014-2015 tetrad – the last Blood Moon – fell on the night of 27-28 September 2015. It was also a supermoon. The eclipse was visible to sky watchers in North America, and the partial phases were seen from various places around the world.

Therefore since the church of Jonah was destroyed (24 July 2014) there have been three total eclipses of the moon.

“and the stars shall fall from heaven”

In recent years we have seen spectacular meteor showers (2016) and asteroids falling to earth. On 15 February 2013 a large asteroid fell in Russia. Three asteroids passed relatively close to earth. January 2015, February 2017 and 19 April 2017.

The powers of the heavens shaken

These words pertain to great earthquake. It has been mentioned on this website that great earthquake on earth can bring about a minute shift in the axis of the earth. This occurred on 26 December 2004 during the Sumatra-Andaman earthquake. I have indicated on this website all the great earthquakes that have occurred on earth since 2000. A next earthquake may substantiate what I have disclosed concerning happenings in the recent past and Matthew 24:29.

As a thief

Readers may think that these happenings described above are not particularly significant and cannot be the signs of a final time measure in “days”. It should however be borne in mind that they have happened at the same time that the book Revelation has been opened. Jesus says that He comes as a thief. Therefore it is going to be unexpected. It is only through knowledge that we are in the final season and the understanding of Revelation that we can know that Matthew 24:29 may relate to the present time.

The sign in heaven

Matthew 24:30-31
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

“In the days” the book Revelation will be open.

Revelation 10:7-11King James Version (KJV)
7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.
8 And the voice which I heard from heaven spake unto me again, and said, Go and take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the sea and upon the earth.
9 And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey.
10 And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter.
11 And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.

The little book is the book Revelation. The nations will be grateful (“sweet as honey”) that there is deliverance from evil, but the wrath of God is frightful (“my belly was bitter”).

Cape Town

At the present time we are experiencing a one hundred year drought in Cape Town. It was also in Cape Town that I believe God opened the first four seals of the book Revelation. We need rain. May God in his mercy once again give rain.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]