The Revelation of Jesus Christ and our increasing knowledge of Earth and the Universe

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on August 03, 2017 at 11:37:19:

The Revelation of Jesus Christ and our increasing knowledge of Earth and the Universe

The number of man

Those who have read my books and have studied this website will know that my insight into Rev 13:11-18 concerning the ‘beast out of the earth’ that I believe that God knew in which years man would make certain breakthrough discoveries that would lead to the great knowledge that we have of the Earth and the Universe at the present time. (New readers should refer back to my analysis of the ‘beast out of the earth’ on this website.) The total time (of my understanding of man’s breakthrough discoveries) of the “number of man” is 1266 to 1932 and then “the fourth part of earth” (Rev 6:8) 1932 to 1992.

Yes, the Revelation of Jesus Christ reveals that we shall have this understanding. Rev 13:18 “Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six”.

Revelation reveals, however, that man’s advanced knowledge will deceive mankind. Rev 13:14 “And deceiveth them that dwell on earth”.

Full circle

I believe as our knowledge has expanded we have actually come full circle. Mankind discovered that the Creation of the Universe and Earth has taken billions of years. In recent decades these discoveries have made many sceptical of the truths of Scripture. But as amazingly as our knowledge of the Universe has increased scientific discovery is now showing that all this development through the millennia has been finely tuned and could not have happened without the control of God.

Major advances have taken place in the last decade concerning our knowledge of the Earth within our Solar system and the Universe. This was brought about by advanced telescopes, improved computers and greater understanding of physics.

Therefore as Revelation has revealed (that God knew that man would make great scientific discoveries) I believe we can now (with the understanding of science) better understand certain sections of Revelation.

It is important to bear in mind that certain scientific facts have only in the last decade been firmly established. It is with this insight into recent scientific proof that I believe we can better understand certain passages of Revelation.

Fine tuning

A scientific fact of the year 2017 is that the universe is finely tuned and that the Creation of the universe and the earth could not have just happened.

The angel coming up from the east
Revelation 7:1-2New International Version (NIV)

7 After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth to prevent any wind from blowing on the land or on the sea or on any tree. 2 Then I saw another angel coming up from the east, having the seal of the living God. He called out in a loud voice to the four angels who had been given power to harm the land and the sea:

I have always wondered if there may be a great revelation in the end time regarding the fact that the angel in Rev 7:2 “coming up from the east”. This is interesting at the present time because it is said that the four angels hold back the four winds of the earth and then the angel comes up from the east.

It seems Revelation reveals that a phenomenon in the east is going to bring about greater hurricanes and cyclones all around the globe. Greater windstorms have since 2000 been indicated on this website.
Because I believe it was made known to me in 1996 that we are near the end time it is interesting that our knowledge of the Earth has revealed that happenings in the east could influencing the tilt of the earth. This in turn could be contributing to causing changes in the weather and global warming.

Abrupt turn of Earth’s spin axis
towards the East

In a NASA paper it is said that around the year 2000, Earth’s spin axis took an abrupt turn towards the east and is now drifting almost twice as fast as before. In the Southern Hemisphere, ice mass loss from West Antarctica is pulling, and ice mass gain in East Antarctica is pushing Earth's spin axis in the same direction that Greenland is pulling it from the north, but the combined effect is still not enough to explain the speedup and new easterly direction. Something east of Greenland has to be exerting an additional pull. The researchers found the answer in Eurasia: a deficit of water in Eurasia: the Indian subcontinent and the Caspian Sea area.

The finding was unexpected. This region had lost water mass due to depletion of aquifers and drought, but the loss is nowhere near as great as the change in the ice sheets. Although the rapidly melting ice sheets in the polar region contribute to the turn of the axis to the east, the spin axis is more sensitive to changes occurring at 45 degrees latitude (where the Indian subcontinent lies).

Changes in polar ice appeared to have no relationship to the wobble in the planet’s rotation — only changes in water on land. Dry years in Eurasia, for example, corresponded to eastward swings, while wet years corresponded to westward swings.

Great earthquake

Because Revelation reveals that God knew that man’s knowledge would expand within the time 1266 to 1992, He therefore knows that man can in 2017 determine that great earthquake can cause minute change to the earth’s axis.

This does not mean shockwaves from an earthquake event knocks Earth off its north-south axis, around which the planet revolves. Instead a quake shifts what's called Earth's figure axis, an imaginary line around which the world's mass is balanced, about 33 feet (10 meters) from the north-south axis. Earth naturally wobbles slightly as it spins, because shifting surface mass such as melting glaciers and moving ocean currents can throw the planet off balance.

Similar changes to Earth's mass distribution were calculated from GPS data obtained during the great 2004 Sumatra earthquake and the 2010 Chile earthquake. The Japan earthquake (2011) the change in Earth's wobble was more than twice as large as those calculated for the 2004 and 2010 events.

The words of Jesus Christ: Matthew 24:29 “and the powers of the heavens be shaken”

Matthew 24:29 King James Version (KJV)
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

The role of human activity

In its Fifth Assessment Report, the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, a group of 1,300 independent scientific experts from countries all over the world under the auspices of the United Nations, concluded there's a more than 95 percent probability that human activities over the past 50 years have warmed our planet.
The industrial activities that our modern civilization depends upon have raised atmospheric carbon dioxide levels from 280 parts per million to 400 parts per million in the last 150 years. The panel also concluded there's a better than 95 percent probability that human-produced greenhouse gases such as carbon dioxide, methane and nitrous oxide have caused much of the observed increase in Earth's temperatures over the past 50 years.

Therefore the production of greenhouse gasses has contributed to global warming. Global warming has caused arid conditions in the Indian subcontinent that in turn has affected the turn axis to the east.
Revelation I believe indicates global warming before Armageddon.

Revelation 19:17-21King James Version (KJV)

17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;
18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.
19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.
An angel standing in the sun

Rev 19:17-21 I believe indicates the global warming that the world is experiencing at the present time (“An angel standing in the sun”). It indicates that God wishes to preserve his Creation (“all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven”). It is believed that migrating birds take route according to the position of the sun.

Migrating birds are responding to the effects of climate change by arriving at their breeding grounds earlier as global temperatures rise, research has found.

A University of Edinburgh study, which looked at hundreds of species across five continents, found that birds are reaching their summer breeding grounds on average about one day earlier per degree of increasing global temperature.

The main reason birds take flight is changing seasonal temperatures and food availability. The time they reach their summer breeding grounds is significant, because arriving at the wrong time, even by a few days, may cause them to miss out on vital resources such as food and nesting places. This in turn affects the timing of offspring hatching and their chances of survival.

Long-distance migrants, which are shown to be less responsive to rising temperatures, may suffer most as other birds gain advantage by arriving at breeding grounds ahead of them.

Many plant and animal species are altering the timing of activities associated with the start of spring, such as flowering and breeding.

This happens before the final coming together of what has been revealed in Revelation. I believe Rev 19:18-21 describes the nations of the earth, that were misled by evil, and the evil itself destroyed in the duration of Armageddon.

Venus: the morning star

Orbital resonance

Three Canadian astronomers have demonstrated that the orbital positions of Venus, Earth, and Mars must be fine-tuned so as to break up mean motion resonances that could be damaging for life on Earth. They showed that even the orbital features of the Earth-Moon system must be fine-tuned for this purpose. The Earth-Moon system suppresses a resonance in Venus’ orbit that is generated from the orbital patterns of Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune. (The orbital pattern of these gas giant planets has been stable for the past billion years.) Unless the Earth-Moon system is configured the way it is, both Venus’ and Mercury’s orbits would destabilize and generate destructive chaos throughout the inner solar system.

In celestial mechanics, an orbital resonance occurs when orbiting bodies exert a regular, periodic gravitational influence on each other, usually because their orbital periods are related by a ratio of small integers. Most commonly this relationship is found for a pair of objects. The physics principle behind orbital resonance is similar in concept to pushing a child on a swing, where the orbit and the swing both have a natural frequency, and the other body doing the "pushing" will act in periodic repetition to have a cumulative effect on the motion. Orbital resonances greatly enhance the mutual gravitational influence of the bodies, i.e. their ability to alter or constrain each other's orbits. In most cases, this results in an unstable interaction, in which the bodies exchange momentum and shift orbits until the resonance no longer exists. Under some circumstances, a resonant system can be stable and self-correcting, so that the bodies remain in resonance.

This insight into the role that the planet Venus plays in the stabilization of the planets of our Solar system gives the words of Rev
22:16 greater significance: Since the beginning, since Creation, the Trinity has been keeping the entire universe on course and stable.

Revelation 22:16King James Version (KJV)
16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

It seems as if all the aspects of Revelation are coming together. Revelation has been written for the twenty –first century in order to finally put into perspective religion and the advancement of science for Christians

At this point in time every individual must ask himself the following questions in order to prepare for what I believe is becoming apparent.

God has given mankind immense scientific knowledge. This scientific knowledge has given great insight into the formation of the Universe. It has given great insight into global climate change that is taking place at the present time. It has made mankind realize that everything that we see around us in nature and the skies has evolved over billions of years

We can now fathom why God wishes to preserve his Creation. Revelation gives us this insight.

Revelation 11:18King James Version (KJV)
18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

Global warming.

Average global sea level has increased eight inches since 1880, but is rising much faster on the U.S. East Coast and Gulf of Mexico.
Wildfires are increasing and wildfire season is getting longer in the Western U.S. as temperatures rise. Higher spring and summer temperatures and earlier spring snow-melt result in forests that are hotter and drier for longer periods of time, priming conditions for wildfires to ignite and spread.
While hurricanes are a natural part of our climate system, recent research indicates that their destructive power, or intensity, has been growing since the 1970s, particularly in the North Atlantic region.
Dangerously hot weather is already occurring more frequently than it did 60 years ago—and scientists expect heat waves to become more frequent and severe as global warming intensifies.
Tens of millions of trees have died in the Rocky Mountains over the past 15 years, victims of a climate-driven triple assault of tree-killing insects, wildfires, and stress from heat and drought.
Strong scientific evidence shows that global warming is increasing certain types of extreme weather events, including heat waves, coastal flooding, extreme precipitation events, and more severe droughts. Global warming also creates conditions that can lead to more powerful hurricanes.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]