Re: Jerusalem

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on December 17, 2017 at 10:58:39:

In Reply to: Jerusalem posted by Susanne Baker on December 12, 2017 at 23:29:49:

Jerusalem

Global perspective

With the knowledge and understanding in 2017of the revelations of Jesus Christ made known to John on Patmos, I believe we should at this point in time maintain a global perspective in relation to the US president recognising Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. The reason that I say this is because many of the signs of the end time are coming together globally. Within this comprehensive point of view the recent developments concerning Jerusalem should be considered.

Revelation brings “the beloved city” and “the nations in the four quarters of the earth” together.”

Revelation 20:7-10King James Version (KJV)
7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Three things must be noted in this section of Revelation

“be loosed”

Through the repetition of words Revelation reveals its message.

Firstly: Satan “shall be loosed” (Rev 20:7). Now readers can understand why God instructed that not a single word of Revelation be tampered with (Rev 22:18-19). These words are also used in Rev 20:3 “He (Satan) must be loosed a little season”.

I believe we are presently in the “little (or ‘short’) season”. In the time of the short season every part of the globe is formed into nations (“nations which are in the four quarters of the earth”). Every part of the globe is informed concerning the age –old hostility against Israel (“Gog and Magog” – these indicate enemies to the north-east and north-west of Israel in the time of the prophet Ezekiel ). The nations are living in a time of deception (“deceive”) because they have been misled by the “beast coming up out of the sea”(Rev 13:1-10) and the “beast coming up out of the earth”(Rev 13:11-18).

(Readers should refer to the analyses of these sections
elsewhere on this website.)

Secondly “they went up on the breadth of the earth, and encompassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city.” In other words Revelation reveals, and this is of the utmost importance, that the deception of Satan is encompassing every nation of the globe, every Church (“the camp of the saints”) and Jerusalem (“the beloved city”).

Thirdly, this deception will gather the nations across the breadth of the earth to battle.

Nuclear

We can therefore with the sabre rattling of the nations going nuclear from nearly the furthest points of the globe on the breadth of the earth Westward (USA) and Eastward (North Korea) and to add to this an alignment of nations on the breadth of earth in the Middle East not ignore the global perspective revealed in Revelation.

Revelation

According to my understanding of the book Revelation, the year 1947 is the time of the opening of the fourth seal (Rev 6:7). This time was confirmed by the Divine Intercession.

Revelation 6:7-8King James Version (KJV)

7 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

“The fourth part of earth” 1932-1992

Readers should refer back to my analysis on the “beast out of the earth” Rev 13: 11-18 on this website. In that analysis I explained that the “fourth part of earth” relates to the time of sixty years 1932 to 1992.

(Both the Divine Intercession and ultimately the understanding of Revelation, revealed and therefore confirmed to me, the time of the opening of the fourth seal to be the year 1947 and beyond.)

It also means the spread of the Christian faith to the last ‘quarter’ of the earth.

In that time the nations of the earth would make war (“to kill with the sword”), there would be famine and poverty (“and with hunger”) and through the result or outcome of the nations having been misled (from the thirteenth century, 1266) by the forces of evil ‘the beast coming up out of the earth’ (Rev 13:11) and “the beast rise up out of the sea” (Rev 13:1) spiritual death would follow (“death” and “hell”). The unity of Christian Church and state of all the nations (except the Vatican) of the globe would come to an end.

Jerusalem

In November 1947 the United Nations General Assembly voted in favour of the partition of Palestine for Jews and Arabs with Jerusalem internationalised. This decision would lead to conflict and war in the region.

70 years

After 70 years the president of the United States of America has recognised Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. This decision can be of the greatest significance for the following reasons.

The sign in the stars 23 September 2017

I believe that it may be of the greatest significance that so shortly after the sign in the heavens on 23 September 2017 that the status of Jerusalem was changed by the American president. We should take a sober look at Matthew 24:30. It could be that in the time after 23 September 2017 the signs of the end time are going to follow not necessarily immediately, but fairly rapidly. For this reason the changed status of Jerusalem may have come about.

Matthew 24:30King James Version (KJV)

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

“and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn”

If some great devastation should take place soon then the Return could be very near.

The opening of the fifth and sixth seals of Revelation
I have in previous posts indicated how I believe we have in recent times seen the fulfilment of “signs” prophesied in the opening of the fifth (Rev 6:9-11) and sixth seals (Rev 6:12-13) of Revelation.

Concern and friction

The American president’s recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel has already sparked concern and started friction in the Middle East.

Luke 21:20King James Version (KJV)

“ And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.
The word ”encompassed” is used in both Luke 21:20 and Rev 20:9

Rev 20:9 “And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.”

Knowledge of the book Revelation, and that we are near the end time and in the “short season” (Rev 6:11; 12:12 and 20:3) as well as present global events and America’s recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel may well indicate that the time of the Gentiles has been fulfilled

Luke 21:24King James Version (KJV)

24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]