It's not only about the climate

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on January 07, 2018 at 12:47:14:

It’s not only about the climate

Extreme

We are experiencing extreme: in January 2018 Sydney, Australia experienced the hottest day in eighty years while in the USA Arctic temperatures were registered.

Hurricane-force wind

Storm Grayson brought heavy snow and freezing temperatures to eastern parts of the USA. Also a bomb cyclone that was caused by the storm's central low pressure dropping at least 24 millibars in 24 hours, brought in hurricane-force winds.

Global extreme

We are also witnessing some astounding global changes at the present time. The Arctic ice is melting at a phenomenal rate and causing sea levels to rise. Pacific typhoons and Atlantic hurricanes were of alarming strength in 2017.

Things seem to be happening

Rise of sea level one of the last signs

One of the last signs to happen is likely a dramatic rise in the level of the seas.

Revelation 16:20King James Version (KJV)

20 And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.

We have in 2017 already seen the inhabitants of islands flee because of great windstorms.

These happenings are predicted in the Revelation of Jesus Christ and therefore are occurring under God’s control.

Purpose

The main message of Revelation revealed at this point in time is of course that mankind has a definite purpose on planet earth and that God has been in control of all the universe, earth and mankind since the beginning of the whole creative process over billions of years, right up to what we are witnessing today. With all our knowledge of science, the world and the universe we still cannot fathom how “time” is seen by God. The Bible says that a “day” can be as a thousand years to God. With this knowledge and belief, Revelation could be understood, because the word ”day” in Revelation not necessarily means 24 hours as we know it to be. Likely we shall only understand this after death (1 Corinthians 13:12)

1 Corinthians 13:9-13King James Version (KJV)

9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.
10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.
11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

Why? Thy Kingdom come

Why must this happen do you ask? It is because God wishes to take mankind (and all those who have through history died in the Faith) to the next stage of man’s existence.
Remember the words of the Lord’s Prayer: “Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name, Thy Kingdom come.

Yes we have to be taken, after death, into the new kingdom of God.
As a believer I know (but as a sinner, not without some dread), death has no power for the spirit of man rises out and above the dead corpse.

With the knowledge of Revelation this must be believed because what is taking place at the present time was known to God from the time of the formation of the earth. Therefore if God knew all of this He also knows who will enter the Kingdom of Heaven (whose names are written in the book of life) (Rev 17:8).

Revelation 17:8 New International Version (NIV)

8 The beast, which you saw, once was, now is not, and yet will come up out of the Abyss and go to its destruction. The inhabitants of the earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the creation of the world will be astonished when they see the beast, because it once was, now is not, and yet will come.

This verse means that in history it was believed that there was good and evil. But as time passed the nations forgot that they could be misled by evil (“once was, now is not”). God is going to reveal Satan and ultimately he is going to be destroyed (“come up out of the Abyss and go to his destruction”). Knowledge of good and evil are essential for entering into the Kingdom of Heaven. (“The inhabitants of the earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the creation of the world will be astonished when they see the beast, because it once was, now is not, and yet will come.”)

Revelation links the extreme weather to what is happening on earth

The extreme weather we are witnessing, I believe, is revealed in Revelation through the “four winds”. But what is of the greatest importance is that Revelation does not want us to stare blindly at what is taking place in nature. Revelation links the extreme weather to what is happening to man on earth in the “short season”.

Loose

In my previous post I mentioned that I believe that the understanding of Revelation lies in the repetition of certain key words. Perhaps the most significant of these at this point in time is the word “loose” and also the form “loosed”.

Revelation 5:2-5King James Version (KJV)

loose the seven seals

2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?
3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.
4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.
5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

In these verses we are told that no man is worthy to open the book, only Jesus Christ has the power to do this. What this means is that a Divine Intercession would have to happen in order to “loose” the seals of the scroll. This I believe happened on 22 August 1996.

The four angels

The next time the word “loose” or ‘loosed” is used it is in connection with the “four angels” that are on the four corners of the earth and later "bound at the River Euphrates."

Revelation 7:1-3King James Version (KJV)
7 And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.
2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,
3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

Revelation 9:14-15King James Version (KJV)
14 Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.
15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.

See how Revelation reveals its message

Great windstorms all over the globe started about the time of Katrina in 2005

Euphrates

The war in Iraq started in 2003. Ever since that time there has been conflict in the vicinity of the Euphrates River, in Iraq and Syria.

In the little season

Revelation 20:3 and 7

Revelation 20:1-3King James Version (KJV)

“loosed a little season”

20 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

Revelation 20:7King James Version (KJV)

“loosed out of his prison”

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

See how Revelation reveals its message, places certain happenings at the same time through the repetition of the words “loose” and “loosed”.

The Divine Intercession 22 August 1996 and knowledge that the “little season” is at hand

Greater windstorms all over the globe 2004-2017

The wars and conflict in Iraq and Syria in the vicinity of the Euphrates River 2003 to 2017 (likely part of the gathering of the nations to Armageddon)

The “little season” that Satan is loosed approx 2003 to the present time and beyond.

Understand the greatness of the message of Revelation. While the world experiences extreme wind and climate change, God knows and reveals the conflicts of the earth at the Euphrates River and the consequences the nations are experiencing having been misled by Satan.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]